Forum > Shinobi Life Online Feedback

Limit to Looking up and down bug

(1/2) > >>

sirpaul:
Normally there is a limit to how far you can look up and down.. though while doing the Earth Dome Jutsu that limit is gone.. just wanted to point that out.

CaioDarT:
I think this is proposital so the dome gets easy to manipulate

StriderOtaku:

--- Quote from: CaioDarT on February 20, 2017, 21:26:39 ---I think this is proposital so the dome gets easy to manipulate

--- End quote ---
Yes, It's definitely deliberate. Without the removal of that limitation, trying to control the earth dome would be a drag and the jutsu would be less dynamic as well.

sirpaul:

--- Quote from: StriderOtaku on February 21, 2017, 08:24:44 ---
--- Quote from: CaioDarT on February 20, 2017, 21:26:39 ---I think this is proposital so the dome gets easy to manipulate

--- End quote ---
Yes, It's definitely deliberate. Without the removal of that limitation, trying to control the earth dome would be a drag and the jutsu would be less dynamic as well.

--- End quote ---
i dont think so.. just go on the server and see for yourself what i mean.. you'll understand

StriderOtaku:

--- Quote from: Fampo on February 21, 2017, 09:17:58 ---
--- Quote from: StriderOtaku on February 21, 2017, 08:24:44 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
i dont think so.. just go on the server and see for yourself what i mean.. you'll understand

--- End quote ---
Oh, ok, I get what you mean but it's not that big a deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version