Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64401
Latest: trusted canadian pharmacy
New This Month: 270
New This Week: 31
New Today: 11
Stats
Total Posts: 75812
Total Topics: 21614
Most Online Today: 1139
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 925
Total: 936

Author Topic: Hatsu Yamato  (Read 7775 times)

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Hatsu Yamato
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 11:20:10 »
It's another Kasuke history but nonetheless a good character :)
Welcome to SLO mate

please explain how a kasuke is a good character
You have to be nice and encouraging to strangers @America sama ;)

however, you are misleading them by telling them their character is good when in fact it isn't, making them believe that it needs no improvements. They haven't even put in their picture link correctly and their story has been seen here many times. ease up on the post-whoring and actually give some decent feedback if you're going to post in someone's character thread.
Nice character
Welcome to SLO
Nice, so you have chosen hidden hill at last, so welcome in SLO and welcome in Hidden Hill  ;D
Good character but the story is overused :p

You could make it a bit more unique if you'd like ^^
@America tbh, I don't see why you're facing me, why don't you take your time and read all the other posts on this and other character threads. It's the pattern, though it's not right. So, don't face me instead of the people you should actually be going after, smh. I'd rather not be the one to come as rude to someone new right off the bat.
It is a decent character there are far better ones out there really, i gave advice on how to improve it, so for you to quote me is bullshit buddy :)
Excuse me? I don't think you quite understood what I was trying to say. Your post, irrespective of the different words used was very similar to mine but America prefers to pick on people he thinks he can bully. So to say my actions were bs is your opinion. Frankly i'm done defending myself from you lot. I have a busy life and if asserting authority online is what makes your boats float then do that, i'm not interested.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2017, 15:58:06 »
It's another Kasuke history but nonetheless a good character :)
Welcome to SLO mate

please explain how a kasuke is a good character
You have to be nice and encouraging to strangers @America sama ;)

however, you are misleading them by telling them their character is good when in fact it isn't, making them believe that it needs no improvements. They haven't even put in their picture link correctly and their story has been seen here many times. ease up on the post-whoring and actually give some decent feedback if you're going to post in someone's character thread.
Nice character
Welcome to SLO
Nice, so you have chosen hidden hill at last, so welcome in SLO and welcome in Hidden Hill  ;D
Good character but the story is overused :p

You could make it a bit more unique if you'd like ^^
@America tbh, I don't see why you're facing me, why don't you take your time and read all the other posts on this and other character threads. It's the pattern, though it's not right. So, don't face me instead of the people you should actually be going after, smh. I'd rather not be the one to come as rude to someone new right off the bat.
It is a decent character there are far better ones out there really, i gave advice on how to improve it, so for you to quote me is bullshit buddy :)
Excuse me? I don't think you quite understood what I was trying to say. Your post, irrespective of the different words used was very similar to mine but America prefers to pick on people he thinks he can bully. So to say my actions were bs is your opinion. Frankly i'm done defending myself from you lot. I have a busy life and if asserting authority online is what makes your boats float then do that, i'm not interested.

I only chose you because the conversation started with the Kasuke comment. If Remi would've said it was a Kasuke character, I would've "picked" on Remi; I don't give a fuck who it is, you all post-whore and provide little to no valuable advice where some is obviously due.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2017, 22:39:58 »
The regular Kasuke, but none the less, good character!

(fite me nubs)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo