Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 736
Total: 747
travemunc
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: Organisation List  (Read 19936 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Organisation List
« on: October 27, 2018, 16:19:38 »
This is a new new organisation list. The previous owner of the thread went inactive ( so did most of the community ), so I took the liberty of creating my own. I deleted some of the low member and really old inactive orgs. If the owners of said orgs return some day you may pm me and I'll add them to the list.

JUSTICE

-------------------Active-------------------

Rōguhantā

Purpose: An organization of protectors. They out to rid the world of the evil that plagues it, by killing them. They hunt down Rogue ninja and turn them in, dead or alive, and get the money they are worth in the bingo book. They focus on hunting down on any powerful Rogue ninja, to prevent them causing any further havoc. They also hunt any kekkei genkai from any rogue users, in order to strengthen their organization and further their cause.

-------------------Inactive-------------------

Bitoku

Purpose: They are the Seven Holy Virtues, who wish to destroy The Yugure(Katakiuchi aka. Yoru). They will serve Justice!

Jyuunishin

Purpose: The Jyuunishin annihilate any major threats in the SLO world. Legendary beasts, Organizations, Rouge ninja, etc.

INDEPENDENT

Yūrei

Purpose: No specific goal set, It's just a bunch of Shinobis banded together under the same name that can do whatever they want.
However if they get called they will come together and finish said task as a group.

Blackbox

Purpose: They would be honored to work alongside our Kage in undergoing black operations to not only serve and benefit the village but ourselves also. Ultimately our main task is to improve and enhance each other individually within the organisation, whether it be through the revenue from missions set by the Kage or individual personal deeds. Part of being casual on the streets and within headquarters is consuming illegal substances or even creating our own drugs. We plan on using weaponry regardless if it’s illegal in specific lands or not – law enforcement should be alert if they interfere with our drug and weaponry inquiries.

Yaiken

Purpose: Our aim is to be considered a legendary org, one's which name echo's throughout the mountains.

Hyakki Yagyō

Purpose: To train to become the shinobi they want to be. To Impact SLO. They'd like to collect many rare jutsu secrets and forbidden techniques as well.

Godai Temple

Purpose: To find and master all jutsu and share them only amongst the students. To gain a repututation as the most skilled and legendary shinobi of the world. To one day have respect and influence at a near Kage level.

Jutsu Hunter

Purpose: Shinobi devoted to the development and discovery of new and Ancient Jutsu.

Iryō Buntai/Medical Squad

Purpose: To travel from village to village in order to help in whatever way they can.

Mars' Ramen

Purpose: Destroy the monstrous hunger of Shinobi. They will run a chain of Ramen shops in every village. You can have your Ramen served at the shop or delivered to you, even in the middle of a mission

ROGUE

Yoru

Purpose:  Yoru is a criminal organisation that has formed from the ideology of its predecessor Katakiuchi. But the main goals are going to be to obtain as many legendary items ( weaponry, scrolls and such ), gain legendary status, performing mercenary tasks such as bounty hunting, selling valuable information to the right buyer, spying, and killing the ones who will try and stop them. The price will be decided on the difficulty of said mission.

Clowns

Purpose: Does a clown have a reason? They do not. Does a clown serve a purpose? They do not. Bluntly speaking, they are murderers. Psychopaths. Killers. They are fucked up assassins who kill for the sake of killing. They don't care who you are, No one sees a clown and lives to tell the tale. So good luck proving to others that they exist. Good luck trying to prove you aren't insane. They are assassins who kill with smiles on their faces.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 00:28:43 by Ken »

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Re: Organisation List
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 00:20:21 »
good job, useful post
+rep
Spoiler: show
a bit of a waste of time since no one really pays attention to the forum anymore  :(

Offline Jojoj0

• Genin Poster
  • Jojoj0 has no influence.
  • I like to make music. :)
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:32:56 »
good job, useful post
+rep
Spoiler: show
a bit of a waste of time since no one really pays attention to the forum anymore  :(

Then, let's follow Ken's lead to try and revive the forum.
  • Character Name: Uhhhhh... Jojo, probably.

*shmoney dances out of Konoha*

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 18:23:28 »
Maybe I should've locked this thread, but then Ken wouldn't have been able to edit it whenever he wanted /shrug

As for reviving the forum, I wish you good luck on that as I don't think too many people will want to stay active unless an update happens Soontm. We already tried with introducing Yoru, and going in game more often but even then the forum is lacking in activity.

Offline Jojoj0

• Genin Poster
  • Jojoj0 has no influence.
  • I like to make music. :)
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 05:36:50 »
Maybe I should've locked this thread, but then Ken wouldn't have been able to edit it whenever he wanted /shrug

As for reviving the forum, I wish you good luck on that as I don't think too many people will want to stay active unless an update happens Soontm. We already tried with introducing Yoru, and going in game more often but even then the forum is lacking in activity.
To be fair, going in game more probably wouldn't be a big help since there isn't much game to enjoy.
  • Character Name: Uhhhhh... Jojo, probably.

*shmoney dances out of Konoha*

Offline AbeMelbs

• Genin Poster
  • AbeMelbs has no influence.
  • Leader of The Creed
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - Vongola SLO
  • Clan:
    Code: [Select]
    [url=www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=3186.0][img]i.imgur.com/NWnjp2v.png?1[/img][/url]
  • Organization: The Creed
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 10:07:25 »
Uhhhhhhhh The Creed?
  • Character Name: Kyuzaki
What was I thinking?

View My Video

My Character

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 15:17:38 »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 12:57:58 »
Uhhhhhhhh The Creed?

The Creed was inactive but i'll add it now.