Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64447
Latest: JohnnyDrife
New This Month: 316
New This Week: 77
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76528
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1214
Total: 1228
JohnnyDrife
Robhsx
Allajpg
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 531623 times)

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1005 on: July 30, 2016, 14:03:11 »
I like the idea, but it isn't as detailed, and we seem like people trying to impersonate Naruto. You should've mentioned everything as it is right now, rather than as you have there.
I like how you say "We"
You couldn't comprehend that could you? I meant everybody, but you.
#Burn???
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #1006 on: July 30, 2016, 18:59:43 »
thank you i will adjust the clan to say premium ranks must have the different eye colors, do normal players get the opportunity to have both eyes any color or does eye color in general come under premium?

@Shocks
Right now only players who pay for it will be able to have different coloured eyes. This might change though, it's not uncommon to win free cosmetic changes in events in other MMORPG games.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 19:02:35 by Kai »

Offline Shocks

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shocks has no influence.
  • Motsomoto - Balance is almost impossible, almost.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hitomi

« Reply #1007 on: July 30, 2016, 22:22:54 »
thank you i will adjust the clan to say premium ranks must have the different eye colors, do normal players get the opportunity to have both eyes any color or does eye color in general come under premium?

@Shocks
Right now only players who pay for it will be able to have different coloured eyes. This might change though, it's not uncommon to win free cosmetic changes in events in other MMORPG games.

whats your suggestions right now to clans who have eye colors? right now now the game is in deathmatch mode with little costmetic or mechanics, so clans for the time being have a lot of freedom and it gives the devs more ideas to work from.
  • Character Name: Motsomoto Hitomi

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #1008 on: July 30, 2016, 22:30:21 »

@Shocks

whats your suggestions right now to clans who have eye colors? right now now the game is in deathmatch mode with little costmetic or mechanics, so clans for the time being have a lot of freedom and it gives the devs more ideas to work from.

Clans may have alot of freedom, but there is a board to post any suggestions. The limitations are mostly to prevent stupidly overpowered clans from arising, where the creator has written in an extremely powerful kekkei genkai, or stated that they are born as kage etc.

For instance, if I founded a clan called the "Kasaa" clan and said that every member is 100% guaranteed to have a kekkei genkai (KKG) meaning that they could fire nukes from their fingertips, why should anyone join any clan but that clan? the game will end as quickly as the millions of nukes dropped on the world would come.

TL;DR - If you have a suggestion, put it on the suggestions board, the limits on clans stop people making stupidly OP clans.

Offline Shocks

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Shocks has no influence.
  • Motsomoto - Balance is almost impossible, almost.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hitomi

« Reply #1009 on: July 30, 2016, 22:44:58 »
yeah i understand totally but physical appearances of clans is cosmetics. when people say main strengths or traits in terms of ability they are saying "We train This, This & This", anyone giving their clan ridiculous ability is only kidding them selves lol.

Maybe later in development where clans are creating in game with an interface and the ability to join a clan when your make your character, when making a clan you can choose an ability or trait for the clan so people who join are auto assigned that or those characteristic(s) and that or those ability(s).

MMO Regards, Clan is in term "Race", and Orginization is a "Guild".
So you could setup Abilities for clan members to have, even if its just a boon, and depending on what level the founder of the clan is determines what level and what skills/boons are even available. And as you progress you can increase the power and add more boons to encourage more people to join. there's too many possibilities for this lol.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 22:47:24 by Shocks »
  • Character Name: Motsomoto Hitomi

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #1010 on: August 01, 2016, 08:57:21 »
Sure m8, just without h8. And ofc, no hate towards my members.

Gotta agree with this.
It's really nice seeing forum rivalry again but if someone doesn't want toxicity don't give it to them.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1011 on: August 01, 2016, 10:31:59 »
Well, we wont hate people just because they joined you, but will be hunted. That is because the organization itself became a target too, not just you. Anyway, It is a really awkward situation, but I also mark you as Gure's target. The enemies of my friends are also my enemies :)

I won't add you in the enemy list. Due to my own reasons.

And also, please refrain from posting anymore in the Vongola thread, unless of course you're applying. :)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 01, 2016, 10:46:19 »
Well, we wont hate people just because they joined you, but will be hunted. That is because the organization itself became a target too, not just you. Anyway, It is a really awkward situation, but I also mark you as Gure's target. The enemies of my friends are also my enemies :)

I won't add you in the enemy list. Due to my own reasons.

And also, please refrain from posting anymore in the Vongola thread, unless of course you're applying. :)

Well, that was a declaration involving your organization too. So obviously I post there and not in some random topic like "character you despise the most".
Luckily, your own reason does not affect my intentions. I am a gentleman, so I warned you in that post. Every action has consequences, unfortunately you were disrespectful to people and organizations who are good to me. So deal with the consequences. The more you disrespect and underrate us the easier for us :)

I think this conversation is over, good luck.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1013 on: August 01, 2016, 11:46:37 »
You shouldn't take on more than you can handle though, that's just some friendly advise :p
(Even if this all is in a joking matter, let's keep it civil.)
I've been threatened with you'll be our enemy, which really isn't much of a threat.

If this hadn't been in the Pre-Alpha I'd suffer much, but they won't be able to do damage until the release of SLO, got plenty of time to become a mighty force.

Though I really want to avoid h8 and all that bullshit here on the forums, nor on the game in this stage, but once the game is out, come 2 me.
Thing is, the stage of the game doesn't matter, you'd be safer if the game was released, however, since SLO is just a community at the current moment, you're not going to like to be on the bad side of most of the community, just saying, there not being a game to beat you at doesn't mean you can't be "damaged", for example, your social standing here, that can get damaged by you getting on so many people's bad side. Just an example.

Also, you not having a good standing in the forum damages the status of your organization. (Nobody wants to be on the losing side) @Tsunayoshi
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1014 on: August 01, 2016, 11:58:01 »
The perfect example would be Kamashe, he thought he could fight the entire community and get away with it.
He started up so much trouble and genuinely got hated for the way he acted & ended up getting banned.
Rivalry is a good thing to have, but make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1015 on: August 01, 2016, 12:12:11 »
At first, I was okay with orgs going against mine, but I see people want to give me & my org a bad experience here in SLO.

If you've got shit to say, say it to the public. I'm so freaking sick of people butting into this argument when it's only between some few people.

PMing someone to "Request" that they leave an org, is just fucking rude. Yeah, someone really did it.
And also, this caused my only member SirHats to leave Vongola.

I won't be butt hurt about it, I'll endure all this bullshit and look forward to a brighter day.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1016 on: August 01, 2016, 13:01:08 »
At first, I was okay with orgs going against mine, but I see people want to give me & my org a bad experience here in SLO.

If you've got shit to say, say it to the public. I'm so freaking sick of people butting into this argument when it's only between some few people.

PMing someone to "Request" that they leave an org, is just fucking rude. Yeah, someone really did it.
And also, this caused my only member SirHats to leave Vongola.

I won't be butt hurt about it, I'll endure all this bullshit and look forward to a brighter day.
Look man, if your member could leave that easily then he wasn't truly a member then.  you see, me and many others do understand the difference between a rivary and throwing toxicity towards another member. I may dislike you but i do not want your experience here to be a bad one, and im sure the same goes for the most of us here.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 01, 2016, 13:20:08 »
People get back what they put in. Nobody gets the whole community against himself without reason. Tsuna should think about his behaviour and actions if he wants to solve it.

You can play the victim and make us look bad Tsuna, but your attitude was what generated this situation. We don't want to give bad times to others, but if you are being disrespectful and keep playing the smartass, then this is exactly what you get back. For your own sake, it would be about time to think about yourself.

I know many people dislike straightness, but it is needed to solve things, and I am a straight person. I hope you won't get butthurt like an idiot would, but actually take the critic and do something to solve this problem. It is up to you.
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #1018 on: August 01, 2016, 13:25:39 »
Ok soooooo this is not really good RP 🤔 ~_~?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 13:27:47 by Nas »
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #1019 on: August 01, 2016, 14:50:49 »
Look man, if your member could leave that easily then he wasn't truly a member then.  you see, me and many others do understand the difference between a rivary and throwing toxicity towards another member. I may dislike you but i do not want your experience here to be a bad one, and im sure the same goes for the most of us here.
You're to nice to the people you dislike xD
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro