Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64445
Latest: TumerTom
New This Month: 314
New This Week: 75
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 76526
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1286
Total: 1299
EdithSoure
TumerTom
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 531519 times)

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1185 on: October 03, 2016, 16:38:54 »
I had my own reasons to leave Tsukegami, the main reason being that my FRIENDS were in this one clan. I had pride & loyalty in Tsukegami, I always used to protect dirt thrown at it.
That just brings me back to the point of clans turning into cliques.
& That just brings me back to the point of it not being your business.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1186 on: October 03, 2016, 16:48:17 »
I had my own reasons to leave Tsukegami, the main reason being that my FRIENDS were in this one clan. I had pride & loyalty in Tsukegami, I always used to protect dirt thrown at it.

This is why i hate some of the members here. Why are you acting stubborn and childish ? He was just stating that clan = loyalty... I really hate these kinds of attitudes coming from some of the members.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1187 on: October 03, 2016, 17:02:24 »
@Ken I didn't get stubborn or childish, fyi. I simply replied, saying my point. Stuff like this isn't his concern, it's no one's concern. Let people be clan hoppers, they're the ones that'll lose respect from you.

He tagged me in his first post, and so that's why I'm here caring about it in the first place.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #1188 on: October 03, 2016, 17:08:56 »

This is why i hate some of the members here. Why are you acting stubborn and childish ? He was just stating that clan = loyalty... I really hate these kinds of attitudes coming from some of the members.
no ken i don't see that as childish move,cuz he target him in the first place,if he did not all that could be changed.

i would had done this same if i was tsuna,plus tsuna did not leave for stupid reason he want to be in the clan that his friends or ppl he like in it,pretty much thats why i joined himitsu in first place,cuz remi,mars,gp,etc,etc were in it,if i wanted to enter again i would re-apply like joce,but i have honor,plus the leader leebz sometime act in a dick way,no office,but you start a lot of things in the chat then you use your power as leader and kick them did was not cool.(dont want start something and i wont replay no more to this)

and same as akagi mars,remi,ken,nova,etc,ppl want to join clan were most of there friends or ppl they like in it,so that should end here,no more insults to tsuna it was his thing to do,no one have to be an ass for it,the more you do the less i respect.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 17:19:21 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #1189 on: October 03, 2016, 17:16:15 »
People are all entitled to their own opinion.
I get where Leebz is coming from (I too think people should stick to what they originally chose unless it really doesn't work out, and not just jump on trains.)

In the full-game (Yes, I know that will take a while.) you can't just hop clans whenever you feel like it either, you'll be stuck with the last name you chose.
For now I don't really see an issue with people trying out different clans, but it may or may not hurt your "reputation" (look at StrawHatSeyi for an example.)

I get that not everyone agrees with that statement, but if we all keep getting butthurt over one comment, only to reply to it (creating even more salt & anger.), it won't improve the situation either.

(btw @Nova wut did strawhatsenshi or wtever his name is, do?)

@mamoudou52404
Let's just say this image existed for a reason.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 17:23:47 by Nova »

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #1190 on: October 03, 2016, 17:20:03 »
So................ did anyone else miss the kage exams due to inactivity? or was it just me?

P.S. How was the kage exams? someone told me it was boring but like wt did they do for the exams? did each kage battle each other or something?

• Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 03, 2016, 17:23:17 »
So................ did anyone else miss the kage exams due to inactivity? or was it just me?

P.S. How was the kage exams? someone told me it was boring but like wt did they do for the exams? did each kage battle each other or something?

It's still going on lol
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 03, 2016, 17:25:40 »

It's still going on lol
there should be last time tho,so who dont battle gets out from it.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #1193 on: October 03, 2016, 17:27:37 »
tbf I did the exact same as Tsuna

Tsuna joined Kaiyo because that's where his homies @
I joined Kaiyo because that's where my homies @
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1194 on: October 03, 2016, 17:37:03 »

Our new mascot

Best fucking thing i've seen all day

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

« Reply #1195 on: October 03, 2016, 17:45:59 »
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1196 on: October 03, 2016, 19:32:18 »
Idk why @mamoudou52404  should even look for forgiveness from any of you tbh. I mean, he is right lol. I remember the forums use to call that one guy a clan hopper because he jumped from clan to clan on the go all the time. Now it seems to be the common thing. Clans use to represent loyalty to the family, no matter what and now it's treated like cliques. Never really liked @Tsunayoshi myself but at least I had some level of respect for his loyalty to Tsukegami and then he went and hopped too.Even the reasons to join a clan now a days mostly consists of "Everyone else is joining it so I want to join too" like wtf?

I understood why some left Himitsu due to GhostParadises rules and shit, it was in a dark place and some of you made your own clans, which I could understand (though I have a huuuuge amount of respect for those who stayed to help it rebuild) more than joining another but now you are all joining clans every week and it is as disgraceful as when that noob did it way back when. Guess I am the only one who holds high standards for loyalty when it comes to clans and shows respect to the unsaid rule of sticking to one clan through thick and thin. That's all for my opinion on this. Not 100% sorry if any of you got hurt feelings from what I said as it is the truth and I won't be begging for any sort of forgiveness for it.
Leebz for president?

Man -_- where's the life, Yamanagi's here the biggest badAss off all time
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 20:10:32 by Nova »
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #1197 on: October 03, 2016, 21:24:22 »

no ken i don't see that as childish move,cuz he target him in the first place,if he did not all that could be changed.

i would had done this same if i was tsuna,plus tsuna did not leave for stupid reason he want to be in the clan that his friends or ppl he like in it,pretty much thats why i joined himitsu in first place,cuz remi,mars,gp,etc,etc were in it,if i wanted to enter again i would re-apply like joce,but i have honor,plus the leader leebz sometime act in a dick way,no office,but you start a lot of things in the chat then you use your power as leader and kick them did was not cool.(dont want start something and i wont replay no more to this)

and same as akagi mars,remi,ken,nova,etc,ppl want to join clan were most of there friends or ppl they like in it,so that should end here,no more insults to tsuna it was his thing to do,no one have to be an ass for it,the more you do the less i respect.
Lmao, way to make a lie. You were kicked from Himitsu because you bragged you beat some homosexual up for having a crush on you. You were super homophobic and I had several complaints about you thus what lead to you getting kicked. You're homophobic asshole and that was that. Some names you listed there (Not going to point out who) requested you be kicked so don't make out I was a dictator because I was not. If I kicked someone from Himitsu or denied a request it was because there were people who privately asked me to do so and I weighed the good and the bad and came to a decision. You're nothing but a fool, Sanji.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #1198 on: October 03, 2016, 21:27:06 »

Lmao, way to make a lie. You were kicked from Himitsu because you bragged you beat some homosexual up for having a crush on you. You were super homophobic and I had several complaints about you thus what lead to you getting kicked. You're homophobic asshole and that was that. Some names you listed there (Not going to point out who) requested you be kicked so don't make out I was a dictator because I was not. If I kicked someone from Himitsu or denied a request it was because there were people who privately asked me to do so and I weighed the good and the bad and came to a decision. You're nothing but a fool, Sanji.
@Leebz i pm'd u :P
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 03, 2016, 21:49:41 »

so?it was good i got kicked,pretty much everyday the clan start something up.
and i know myself better then anyone,you can't judge someone from some website and tell that he is homophobic,but if he said it himself then there is other talk.
and i know there is guys who requested me to be kicked,there is only two in the list,plus i did not say you're dictator but sometimes you be more then that,in other way you start being an asshole.

I wish the message was clear to you,that was my last answer to you,you could say whatever you want about me leebz.

and one last thing,I mostly know myself There are too many people that don't like me,And who cares,fuck them.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 22:24:53 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova