Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76562
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1068
Total: 1083
FrankJScott
Allapce
EdithSoure
Kyliebob
Robxsa
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (8)

Author Topic: How to join/create an organization (PRE-ALPHA)  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
How to join/create an organization (PRE-ALPHA)
« on: October 31, 2016, 17:41:32 »
Heyo I'm Tsuna, and I'm here to teach you how to create an organization or join one.

If you're here to join an organization, keep on reading! If you're here to create an organization, scroll down below.

Join an Organization

1. You're going to have to find the organization best fit for you, click here to see a list over all of the organizations and their affiliations.

Once that's done, we move over to step two.

2. Now that you know which organization to join, you proceed to reading the thread for the organization, there you'll find the method in which they use to join. The most common way is having an application in which you have to fill in order to join.
[/i]

Let's take the organization, Katakiuchi as an example. Here is their application;

You'll have to fill the application out then post it in the organization thread, if you are accepted, a person from the organization will probably send you an invitation to the place they communicate e.g Skype, Discord...

3. Once you have been accepted into the organization, you'll also most probably be given a code in which you must copy & paste to your forum profile in the Organizations section, here;

Create an Organization
Creating an organization is very easy to do. Anyone can make an organization, but making the organization succeed, is something else.

1. Check this thread out, that's the template for creating your organization.

2. Fill that template up with youir organization information, history, affiliations, logo and so on. Once you're done, be sure to make a forum code as well which you can give to your members, you can find out how to make that link also in the Organizations Template thread.
[/color]

Some tips for your future organization (From me at least..)
1. Don't use another organization or clan's name in your organization, it's frowned upon and will just create a bad name for you.
(This isn't always the case. You could ask the said clan or org if you could use it)

2. Remember to make high ranks, and don't just give high ranks away because that one person is your friend, you must recruit people you know will do a great job.

3. As an organization leader, you must know that everything you do, reflects upon your organization, and back and forth. If you're not capable to handle that, I advice you don't make an organization.

4. Being strict can help with the structure of your organizations, but if you're way too strict, members might not feel very comfortable being in your organization(Could lead to members leaving).

5. Talk with with your members every now and then, even though you're not playing, communicate with them so that they stay active.

6. As a leader, you need respect to be shown to you. And not only to you, but the people with high ranks, must receive respect from members. Everything needs order, rogue organizations(katakiuchi) also has order.

Extra:
If you're going to make some changes in the organization, be sure to discuss it with your members, if you do so, they'll feel included and that's very good.

If you're offered some advice or given some criticism by other people that's not in your organization, don't be mad, but instead accepting, and take the advice/criticism and further improve your organization.

That's it from me, those tips are only what I think would be some good stuff to keep in mind.

(Are u still reading?)
Spoiler: show
Thanks to [member=12264]Nova[/member] [member=20471]RaphoZentel[/member] for helping me with the tips.

• Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline DrSuhi

Re: How to join/create an organization (PRE-ALPHA)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 18:26:44 »
Cool thread, I think it should be archived, so new members see it and hopefully follow it.
  • Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 18:28:29 »
Because you took the time to make this, +rep
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 19:05:45 »
+rep for you tsuna
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Hiruko

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hiruko has no influence.
  • Follow the wind!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaze
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 19:07:52 »
+rep for tuna. Nice work man ^^.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 09:01:22 »
I think the thread should be pinned and locked.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent