Forum > Shinobi Life Online Character

Idomi Ruziki

<< < (2/4) > >>

Indigo:
Ok little bit of context, this 'fan fiction' I wrote is split into six parts, the first three taking place around 30 years after the events of Naruto Shippuden and the second three taking place 15 years after that. About 99% of the characters in my story are completely made up by me, however characters from the actual story are referenced from time to time.

First Part:

Idomi Ruziki was born in the Rain Village, his mother died in childbirth and his father (Minori Ruziki) was a famous mercenary who skipped villages every few months looking for work, he was the type that hated staying in the same place as he felt it was easier for the enemy to work out his routine.

He is the youngest of three (His brother Kazuo being the oldest and Ryota the middle child)

Kazuo, eight years older than Idomi, was the strongest of the siblings and even stronger than his Father, he excelled in Taijutsu, he was the reason that clans feared the name Ruziki. Minori used his sons strength to his advantage when he needed to, Kazuo for this reason he always resented Minori and the two were constantly fighting.

Ryota, five years older than Idomi, was a quiet and humble man who was an average level ninja. He looked up to his Father and ignored his faults, always asking Kazuo to stop fighting with Minori

From a young age Idomi never knew what growing up in a village was like, he and his two brothers constantly were on the move so they never had anywhere to call home truly.

Minori started to grow tired of being in the Rain Village and decided to move to the Leaf for a time with his sons, while there Minori was contacted by the Captain of the Anbu Black Ops and older brother of the Hokage, Kaede Hizuke, a ruthless man renowned for showing no remorse on the battlefield.

Kaede was about to make Minori a proposition...

CLIFFHANGER :D

halika:
this inspired me to write one too, lol. First ever, so dont judge me. Tell me what ya think

Indigo:
Recap:

Idomi: Main Villain of my story, this is his background
Kazuo: Idomi's eldest brother, renowned for his strength
Minori: Idomi's father, a selfish man who was more interested in his own wellbeing than his sons
Ryota: Idomi's middle brother, oblivious to his fathers actions
Kaede: The head of the Leaf's Anbu, think of him as a Danzo type
Kaito: Kaede's brother and the Hokage, turns a blind eye at Kaede's ruthless methods

Part 2:

Kaede was interested in having Kazuo join him as part of a secret division of the Anbu, a select few of extremely talented ninja that did the jobs no one else could.

Minori initially refused but Kaede offered him a great sum of money, Minori's greed took over and he accepted on the condition that when Minori wanted to move away again that Kazuo could come with him, Kaede accepted.

Kazuo joined the Anbu and excelled in missions, he proved himself time and time again and even the Hokage at the time (Kaito Hizuke) was impressed by him.

Why was Kaede so interested in Kazuo and Minori?

Because...
The Ruziki clan knew of a hidden bunker in the middle of the Fire Country that contained the scrolls and tablets left behind by the Sage of Six Paths. Kaede knew this and took Kazuo into the Anbu so he could keep watch over him and use him as a bargaining chip to find out the location of the bunker from Minori.

One day, Minori learned that Kazuo had been 'killed in action' and was furious, attempting to kill the Hokage who quickly had him thrown out of the Village.

Minori and his sons fled to a remote place, Minori was tainted by his first and favorite son's death and swore revenge on the Leaf.

Kaede needed a fallback reason for killing Minori after he got the location of the Sage's Bunker out of him, something to tell his brother the Hokage so that he would be none the wiser.

Kaede advertised to the other villages that Minori and his Mercenaries were a pest and had to be eliminated, this was his reasoning to killing Kazuo too which had now become public knowledge.

Minori, Ryota and Idomi were visited in the middle of the night by Kaede and his Anbu Black Ops, Kaede wanted the location of the Bunker and he wanted it now...

Vreg:
Not bad :) Continue...

Mariusik:
Sharingan implemented into stomach??O_O creepy..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version