Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64361
Latest: Carlosbuh
New This Month: 230
New This Week: 66
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 75636
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1116
Total: 1130

Author Topic: SLO Filler Arc #1: Mars the Kidkage  (Read 24268 times)

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Re: SLO Filler Arc #1: Mars the Kidkage
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2017, 23:45:19 »
Holy fuarking shit

This whole story is one huge amazing fun trollfest

I wish I could read this type of shit everyday
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2017, 00:38:14 »
That was fckin epic and yet i fought a fckin overpowered vreg shadow clone :/
#Vregrolled?
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2017, 03:42:47 »
EP 9: Midnight Kage

“My Fuhrer, you did a fantabulous job!” Chikai started to rip Kuro’s drenched clothes from him.
“My apologies, Fuhrikage, I should’ve been waiting with warm clothes.” 
The four Kage were welcomed by thunderous applause as they stumbled into the village. Exhaustion had taken hold from the battle, especially from all of that running.

“We’re still in fuckin’ public! You can do my laundry later.” The Yukikage fought his elder, trying to keep his clothes on.
“My apologies, Lord Yukikage. I have failed you. This cannot be forgiven. I will sacrifice ten mud-bloods in your name tonight.” Kuro wasn’t his usual self -- he didn’t play along, instead motioning for Chikai to leave him alone. Hayame shot her a wink; but he was promptly ignored.

Fulvius looked for his brother amongst the crowd; however, he was nowhere to be found. Several minutes of exploration found him standing amongst the trees on the uninhabited island.
“This is a tree.” Hooke had been staring at a tree for the last fifteen minutes.
“Yeah, that’s a tree.” The obvious answer, of course.
“Fuck yes! I told you!” Hooke turned to the left. His triumphant expression of glee changed to dejection when he realized that the person he thought he was betting with was just another tree.
“Told who?” Fulvius wondered who was stupid enough to say it wasn’t a tree.
“When’d you get here?” Hooke had a puzzled look on his face. Fulvius just gave up and left. There was better conversation to be had elsewhere.

“You gotta admit, that was pretty cool, right?” Kuro asked the Kaminarikage. “I mean, I sliced the guy in half. You should've seen the look on his face.”
“I did see the look on his face.” Reminance was tired. They all were; Kuro the least, due to the food pills he had taken, but he was still exhausted.

Kuria hadn't said much yet. The Okakage was disappointed in himself; he had been defeated so early on that he wasn't able to demonstrate his ability to the other Kage. Also, taking a twelve foot metal rod through the thigh wasn’t the most joyous thing.

“You four will be bedridden for at least two days, I'd expect probably more than that.” A nurse delivered the bad news. Everyone groaned except for Chikai, who was laying on the floor next to her Kage’s bed. As long as he didn't move, she could stay with him all day.
“Don't worry mein fuhrer, we will persevere. I will stay loyal by your side until my last breath!” She exclaimed.
“When the fuck did you get there?” Kuro rolled and looked over the side of the bed. Sure enough, his verifiably insane elder was laying on a sleeping bag next to his hospital bed.
“I’ve been here since I heard you were going to the hospital.”

“I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO!” Nibui drew another bottle of unidentified liquid from his backpack. He was completely wasted, facing off against Hiruko in a drinking game. Hiruko quickly gulped down a seventh cup of beer; Nibui grunted in response and started chugging his liquor.
“Hit me, Izumi.” The medical ninja was testing a new jutsu of his; one that could help cope with the effects of alcohol. Hiruko felt a weird tingle on his back as Izumi began the jutsu, but his buzz soon began to subside.
“EIGHT, BOY. LET’S GO.” Hiruko yelled as Snoopy finished his drink. The Hidden Dust ninja bet he could beat Hiruko without Izumi’s jutsu; it wasn’t faring so well.

Kris Tsunagami followed his ANBU buddy around town; they stopped in several shops looking for a souvenir. No progress had been made, until they stepped into a shop with Takumi. The two shinobi nudged each other and muttered for a bit; finally, Kris stepped up and tapped Takumi on the shoulder.
“Hey man, my buddy and I just wanted to apologize for the other day. I might’ve gone a little hard on you during that fight, hahaha……” Kris scratched his head sheepishly. The red-haired Okagakure ninja grinned a bit and shook his head.
“Naw, that’s alright. You were just doing your job, which was to help the Hidden Hill.”
“Well, if you need anything, we’re in your debt.”
“Oh. Well, thanks. Kris and....” Takumi realized he never found out the other guy’s name. “And uh… ANBU guy.”
The two ANBU nodded and strolled out of the shop.
“Well. The Kage Ceremony is tomorrow. Do you think Lord Raimei will let us stay for it?” Kris asked his friend.
“Doubt it. We’re just the grunts.”

It was just past midnight, the usually dark room illuminated by the moon through an open window. Chikai could hear the snoring of three and a half men. It was obnoxious and undignified -- the prestigious Kage, blowing snot bubbles and snoring like elephants. However, Kuro looked like a baby in his sleep. She ruffled his hair, messing it up further than it already was.

There was no way she would be able to sleep in the room with the cold night air seeping in through the window. And the Kage. Mostly the Kage. Out of curiosity, she approached Reminance as he slept. Chikai had never actually seen his face -- just the mask.

Chikai gasped as she lifted the blanket that covered his face. He looked like… a normal person. She had expected him to be deformed, why wear the mask otherwise? Yet he was… kind of cute. Chikai could feel herself start to blush.

“Enjoying the view?” The Kaminarikage asked. Chikai froze. Maybe if I don’t move, he won’t see me. His eye shot open, revealing a glowing red color. It was completely mesmerizing. She didn’t even want to move anymore. Slowly, Reminance sat up in bed. He wore a simple t-shirt and boxers, completely contrary to the image of an untouchable shinobi that Chikai had built in her mind. The Kaminarikage seemed so vulnerable to her, yet she was the one who couldn’t move a muscle.

Chikai could hear his feet slapping against the floor as he left his bed. Reminance strolled over to the window and leaned on the windowsill. She still stood in the same position, right hand extended towards the bed, right foot forward and mouth agape.

Nobody moved for at least fifteen minutes. Reminance enjoyed the gentle breeze while looking at the starry night. Chikai still couldn’t find it in her to move. Is this genjutsu? It didn’t feel like it. Another five minutes passed, and the Kaminarikage finally left his post at the window. He settled back down into bed, holding one hand out towards Chikai’s forward. Suddenly, he tapped it and her vision went black for a few seconds.

Reminance was already fast asleep when it returned. That wasn’t the oddest part, though. She couldn’t remember what he looked like -- his face had been completely forgotten. All Chikai could think of for a face was the mask.

“Chikai? What the hell are you doing?” Kuro had woken. Suddenly, her body came to. She inhaled sharply and turned away from Reminance’s bed -- still no memory of his face, though.
“His eyes. They were so…” She couldn’t quite remember what about them made her pause.
“What color were they?” Kuro asked.
“I-I don’t remember.” Chikai grabbed her sleeping bag off the floor and headed towards the door. She probably didn’t want to see what was under his mask anyway -- the poor guy was probably fairly deformed.

“Good night, Lord Yukikage.” She pushed out of the door and started down the hallway. Kuro only offered a groan in response.

Thank you all for staying with me through this adventure. I had a shit ton of fun writing it. I don't know what the general consensus among you forum-goers is, but please do let me know. Thank you for letting me use your characters, and for those who weren't used, (I think I only missed 1 or 2 of you) you'll be in the next arc.

That brings me to the question; do you guys want more fillers? If yes, I'm very (very) open to suggestions about general plot points and/or smaller details. If I got your characters personality (or any trait about your character) wrong, hit me up and I'll change it for next time.

This story started as a purely comical adventure, but it turned serious pretty quickly. Was it a good balance? Do you want more random 'fluff' like the hospital scene at the end of this chapter, more comical moments or did you like having a serious plotline?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:48:56 by America »
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Raidnn

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Raidnn has no influence.
  • Heizugakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan: The Nii clan

• Organization: Heizugakure
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2017, 03:51:59 »
I enjoy reading these and would love to see more! I think the balance is perfect

Sig credit to CaioDart

Offline adithya

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2017, 04:31:19 »
Yeah. This is more than filler imo. Good shit. And yeah XD more chikai blushing at dudes pl0x

Offline Manuster

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2017, 08:09:15 »
this is nice very nice

and do more do omre

ill driop ideas on scribes guild
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2017, 09:22:34 »
America the episodes are so great!! I really enjoyed Midnight Kage

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2017, 11:46:43 »
At first I told you in discord that I preferred comedy in your stories but tbh I like the balance. I definitely think you should continue and you should create the second ARC and maybe, just maybe, we might find out who ANBU guy is.
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline Hiruko

• Chunin Poster
  • Hiruko has no influence.
  • Follow the wind!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaze
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2017, 12:44:50 »
Im loving these filler episodes. They are fun to read and I laughed very often. I would love it, if you would write more of these. ^^

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2017, 12:49:00 »
This was truly gr8 ! I like both the comedic and serious, and think that you kept a fine balance throughout. Good luck with the next arc, I cannot wait
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline takami

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • takami has no influence.
  • ↑↑↑
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2017, 13:57:56 »
Very nice job xd
Can't wait to read more, moreeeee :3

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2017, 14:22:35 »
that's it?? What about the kage ceremony :O
aww man I was waiting for it.
Anyways... I fkin loved this arc.
And yeah I liked this mystery/comedy/action genre. Would love to see more :)
about future arcs... idk if you'd be focusing on separate villages, or do another get together.
If you're doing more of the get together types.... I'd suggest you some simple ideas
>Vreg's birthday/Kage's Birthday Celebrations
>Inter village Boat race (Hosted by Yukigakure)
>Inter village Hunting Competition (in the Forest)
>Annual events in villages (for eg, Trade exhibition in Hokorigakure, "Dance of Lightning" (just a fancy name for a natural phenomenon) in Kaminarigakure, or anything similar)
>comedy/mystery (may range across villages or based in a single village)
.... lel cant come up with better ideas rn cuz I'm simultaneously studying for tomorrow's test.
Anyways, idc ... I just want the filler series to continue :)
good job

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2017, 13:36:39 »
Thanks for the feedback everyone, the SLO fillers will be back once I've finalized some ideas I've got floating around in my head.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2017, 20:11:30 »
Could read these all day every day, it feels as if i'm there :D
Don't you ever stop writing these else i'm going to unleash my kasuke powers upon you xD
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2017, 07:58:10 »
lol I like them, such funny and written in actual english, also the over the top things in fights made it kage/opvreg worthy ^o^
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.