Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64427
Latest: aligner_thkt
New This Month: 296
New This Week: 57
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 76224
Total Topics: 21930
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1112
Total: 1128

Author Topic: Usernames  (Read 11396 times)

Offline waly206

Re: Usernames
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 00:20:17 »
Zama is my birth name sooo...
that's awesome
It's also a girl's name xD

Its stiil sounds cool, I wonder how it sounds when someone is calling you, you might as well live in the naruto world because that sounds that it came from there.
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 04:32:20 »
that's awesome

Its stiil sounds cool, I wonder how it sounds when someone is calling you, you might as well live in the naruto world because that sounds that it came from there.

It was a decisive battle that ended the Second Punic War. The Romans led by Scipio Africanus finally managed to put an end to Hannibal in Northern Africa, at Zama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Zama

A really cool battle, tbh
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2016, 04:48:00 »
Well, misi is the shorter version of my real name, and 4 is my lucky number. The End
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline waly206

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2016, 04:49:33 »
that's awesome

It was a decisive battle that ended the Second Punic War. The Romans led by Scipio Africanus finally managed to put an end to Hannibal in Northern Africa, at Zama.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Zama

A really cool battle, tbh

WOW XD
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2016, 05:03:46 »
While joining the forum a few days back, I didn't quite knew I could create a character name and well mixed up my charecter name and username.
I chose Toratsume, cuz I wanted something related to Tiger to be my character name as I have a liking for that animal
while Nyshn is the shortened version of my steam name "Nyshane" as it goes with my birth name "Nishan".
thats it :)

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2016, 07:45:00 »
Well Batt is what I usually go by on everything for years now. Short for the famous manslayer: Hitokiri Battosai (Rurouni Kenshin).
It stuck with me because I liked how Kenshin's personality was kind of carefree and nice but in battle fierce and serious.

• Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2016, 12:29:21 »
I have always went by cmsurfer- except for my x box live account was called wallcookie but I digress. Anyway cm is my initials, and surfing is what I do. So cm is a surfer- cmsurfer.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 16:28:56 »
To be honest i was too lazy to think of a really cool name and at the time i was playing league. There was an annoying enemy Nasus..ughh i still hate him, and i was like "fkn Nas...ooooo Nas"

So yea i guess Nasus is kinda good for something
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline taigakun

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2016, 18:11:36 »
To be honest i was too lazy to think of a really cool name and at the time i was playing league. There was an annoying enemy Nasus..ughh i still hate him, and i was like "fkn Nas...ooooo Nas"

So yea i guess Nasus is kinda good for something
hahaha lmao

Offline KimotoHaikye

• Academy Student Poster
  • KimotoHaikye has no influence.
  • Hiyo <3
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2016, 18:48:41 »
To be honest I have always stayed with one but have changed recently. I used to always call myself 'RuinedRune' I thought that was cool for a lot of the time. Then I changed to this name, 'Kimoto Haikye' mainly because it's the main character of my Light Novel I am writing.
- Kimoto
  • Character Name: Kimoto Ennia Roiyaru

Offline Sage32801

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2016, 21:50:54 »
I always loved Sage Mode so that explains the sage part, but the numbers represent my birthday.
  • Character Name: Tai Tsukegami

Offline Manuster

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2016, 22:20:55 »
Well *cough* where do I begin this tale from

Well lemme wing it...in my younger years when I started playing RPG's I adored naruto and always named my characters after some naruto character ....even on Skyrim, I loved illusion spells so I named myself Itach, Dragon Age I called myself Darui cause I loved huge swords but then along the way I began to feel annoyed with the fact that I couldn't come up with my own cool name, my frustration only surfaced once I played some text based rpg based on naruto named TNR I couldn't maintain a single cool name which I adored so then I kept on resetting my account and trying names from:
Madara
Adema(cool rock band)
Sarugeki
Latedore
Jadeneclipse
E.t.c
But they had no meaning so I kept on changing over and over, I never even got to the chunnin rank, no not once...I literally felt as though I was destined to be an eternal genin who can't figure out a cool name, so then I picked myself up and I was like screw it someday imma be a kage in an naruto rpg if not a badAss character who's renowned throughout the mmo world...that was two years ago XD
So I was like if I ever become that great I'd name myself the Yamasukage and from then on my username became a part of me, but yet no success, but believe meh imma make it great truss meh!

XD shit that's looong

@Yamasukage you play TNR??? Text based naruto rpg?? takes ages to rank up??? very grindy?? daaaamn

Well, I was 10 and got my first console (Nintendo Wii...ikr...) and didnt know what username to use so I took my first name; Emmanuel - took out "manu" and added "ster" because I thought I was gangSTER ;_;

6 years later and I use it for everything. If you ever see a Manuster on any website or game...it's me...

Funnily enough the name has never been taken
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline taigakun

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2016, 00:15:06 »
Well, I was 10 and got my first console (Nintendo Wii...ikr...) and didnt know what username to use so I took my first name; Emmanuel - took out "manu" and added "ster" because I thought I was gangSTER ;_;

6 years later and I use it for everything. If you ever see a Manuster on any website or game...it's me...

Funnily enough the name has never been taken
This is the funniest and most adorable thing i've read all day lmao ;-;

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2016, 00:41:23 »
I always loved Sage Mode so that explains the sage part, but the numbers represent my birthday.
March, 28th 2001?
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2016, 04:46:30 »
Well IRL i go by various names, but online i played a male toon from the mmo world of warcraft and i named him Xanard, I was the best dps/healer pally on my server that everyone knew me and knew i was a girl, everyone started calling me X. I have always liked ninjas and how they stay in the shadows to assassinate their enemy, so i named a toon Xassassin and decided to use it as my Xbox username and then use it on various other toons and stuff. So thats how i came up with my username.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun