Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64444
Latest: Colinvex
New This Month: 313
New This Week: 74
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76525
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1231
Total: 1243
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (9)

Author Topic: The meeting  (Read 10112 times)

Offline Narusuke

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Narusuke has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
The meeting
« on: March 09, 2014, 00:58:43 »
The first time Kimisuke and I fought, it was where the heavens met the earth. It was a spiritual place, and it was certainly a shame that such an unpleasant event would have to unfold here. In any case, I could not afford to be distracted by such petty things.

The grass was lush and green, I couldn't help but judge, and tall magnificent trees towered towards the radiant sky. A beautiful lake was here, enclosed by the thick forestry. The water was crystal clear, and evidently filled with life. The koi (Japanese fish) looked healthy.

Sporting a calm expression, not only facially, but posture wise, as well, the man stood at one end of the lake, and I stood at the other. The wind whispered secrets of history as it skimmed atop the steady waters.

Neither one of us moved for what seemed like a lifetime, as we both wanted to see who would be bold enough to make the first move. The errant wind caressed the surface of the still waters again, but this time, managed to pluck a leaf from one amongst the giant olive trees rooted on the banks.

We both watched as it slowly fell to the lake. Our hearts galloped in an instant, and our blood ran hot and fast through our veins. Anxious spiritual energies clashed and our mentality linked. It was as if we could read each others mind, for as the leaf landed atop the water, creating tiny ripples, characteristically, the reins binding us snapped, and we charged towards each other at blinding speed.

Our powerful blades clashed with such force and negativity that the water beneath our feet sank and was forced back.

There was so much fury in his eyes. It was almost intimidating, but instead, it told me that this was going to be a spectacular battle. Suddenly, we both leaped backwards, violent waters crashing against our feet. But we stood firm, our eyes keen.

The man had already retaliated by activating his Sharingan, and followed up by initiating a quick combination of hand seals. I too activated my Duojustsu—the Teningan, and in an echo to his feat—made haste to perform the hand seals required to perform Fulton palm violent burst.

The moment he completed his seals and began inhaling, silently molding chakra in his chest for his imminent attack, I was but microseconds away from summoning my devastating assault, as well.

Upon collision, both masses of destructive power intensified as my wind style technique fueled that of his fire, and then they exploded. The evaporated water created a thick screen of mist that hung over the lake.

The force of the outburst sent us flying, and even drifting backwards after our feet planted firmly atop the unsettled water.

Without delay, we dashed towards one another again. I couldn’t allow this battle to drag out for much longer. This man was dangerous, but I needed to make an opening if I had any chance of defeating him.

Formulating a plan, I quickly throw a barrage of kunais obscured by the lifting mist, which was engulfed in my wind-natured chakra, making them sharper and extending their range. The knives pierced the masking mist at high velocity, but it was obviously a futile strategy, since the grandmaster saw through my attack and did some impressively skillful acrobatic maneuver to dodge.

A titter polished with arrogance echoed throughout my mind. The kunais may have missed their target, but the razor sharp wind did manage to shred the man’s garment.

"You disrespectful bastard," Kimisuke snared, "how dare you ruin my beautiful kimono. I’m going to kill you!"

I laughed at the man’s bold threat, but just realized it was merely a distraction to get a shadow clone behind me. With unbelievable power, the clone swung a massive sword at my head, but I was also agile—he only managed to cut a small piece of my hair.

Time slowed to this moment. As a means of retaliation, and in midair, I used a full body wind burst to dispel the clone.

Having my hair cut strangely made my blood boil. It bubbled like the hot magma within an active volcano, just waiting to erupt. Indeed. It was the warrior within me, and he was not amused.

Cutting the hair of a Senjumaki was not tolerated for, characteristically, the length of their hair was a symbol of strength, experience, and wisdom in the heat of battled—and the hair automatically grew in accordance to such.

Angered—more than I have ever been in a long time—I began to conjure my latent power, which seem to be from an infernal hell that was my gut, to perform heaven’s cannon. As I was reading to unleash this destructive beam upon my enemy, Kimisuke, too, was preparing to let loose Doton's ultimate Gargantum golem.

The fierce beast punched at me, its fist wrought of sharp spikes, but I used a teleporting technique to evade assault before firing the cannon, hoping it would destroy that golem.

Dammit— the blast only blow a massive hole in its stomach. I was surprised to find that this creature possessed instant regeneration abilities; the hole in its stomach began to fill.

Curious as to what was really going on, I focused more chakra in my Teningan only to see that the golem was actually being controlled by Kimisuke by the use of chakra strings. Initially, I thought this monster was conjured by a summoning technique.

In any case, at least now I know I need to focus more on Kimisuke and not this damn abomination.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro