Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

Author Topic: The Sandāreisu clan- finally a lightning clan  (Read 70435 times)

Offline Hazato Uzumaki

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hazato Uzumaki has no influence.
  • Being a Great Shinobi is my Ninja Way!
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

Re: The Sandāreisu clan- finally a lightning clan
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2018, 08:33:51 »
Name: Hazato Uzumaki- Shizen

Ninja Rank(If possible): Special Jounin

Desired Pact and why: Kowareta, because I believe that I can protect it not by myself but the Pact help me then. Not just because of my chakra but it is my desire to join in this pact because I believe that as a shinobi, I can protect it and fight for it if the enemy comes. Because I am a shinobi and it is my ninja way.

The position would you like and why: Special Jounin because I believe that my abilities and desire can help me to fulfill this position. Believing and acknowledging yourself helps you to fit your desire.

Chakra Nature(s): Lighting and Water

Your dream Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: Chakra mix either but I preferred Genkai.

Previous Village/Current Village: I'm not actually qualified for any kind of village in SLO, but then I preferred the Hidden Forest Village.

Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.): Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu

• Character Name: Captain Hazato
私は他の忍者よりも強力です

私のいとことマスターのうずまきナルト

Offline Hazato Uzumaki

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hazato Uzumaki has no influence.
  • Being a Great Shinobi is my Ninja Way!
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

Re: The Sandāreisu clan- finally a lightning clan
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2018, 08:48:30 »
Name: Hazato Uzumaki- Shizen

Ninja Rank(If possible): Special Jounin

Desired Pact and why: Kowareta, because I believe that I can protect it not by myself but the Pact help me then. Not just because of my chakra but it is my desire to join in this pact because I believe that as a shinobi, I can protect it and fight for it if the enemy comes. Because I am a shinobi and it is my ninja way.

The position would you like and why: Special Jounin because I believe that my abilities and desire can help me to fulfill this position. Believing and acknowledging yourself helps you to fit your desire.

Chakra Nature(s): Lighting and Water

Your dream Kekkei Genkai or Chakra Mix: Chakra mix either but I preferred Genkai.

Previous Village/Current Village: I'm not actually qualified for any kind of village in SLO, but then I preferred the Hidden Forest Village.

Specialization(Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, etc.): Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu

• Character Name: Captain Hazato
私は他の忍者よりも強力です

私のいとことマスターのうずまきナルト

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
FrankJScott
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster