Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64473
Latest: prednisone 50
New This Month: 342
New This Week: 18
New Today: 4
Stats
Total Posts: 77077
Total Topics: 22591
Most Online Today: 1182
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1098
Total: 1107
Bogdannbw
Google (8)

Author Topic: Gates and Gate-only jutsu  (Read 10681 times)

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Gates and Gate-only jutsu
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 01:28:57 »
The duration should be implemented but it should increase as you improve for example(il talk with numbers so its easier to understand:
You have 10k tai and 50k stamina, you can open first gate for max 4 seconds
You improved, now you got 15k tai and 100k stamina, you can open first gate for 30 seconds
You improved again, you got 30k tai and 250k stamina, you can open first gate for max 3minutes, second for 2min, third for 45sec and forth for 10sec, you can open fifth but it closes after a second leaving you half drained.
The longer you can hold the gate, the less effect it has on you, boost increases as duration increases, but by 0.1% per a second(original boost 20%, at 4sec, it increased to 20.08%). So for example someone with higher stats will have slight edge :)
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 08:29:46 »
Ngl I really do like Remi's post but I do agree with all of the others, The duration should decreased for every gate you open because of the restraint it puts on your body.

Offline kotetsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • kotetsu has no influence.
  • i like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu[IMG]
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 11:12:27 »
Ngl I really do like Remi's post but I do agree with all of the others, The duration should decreased for every gate you open because of the restraint it puts on your body.
I agree
  • Character Name: Kotetsu Himitsu

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 14:00:38 »
I know, Its an old post though.
Anyways i fully agree with you all, That the duration should go from long to short.
Because... RESTRAINTS!
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline K4kashiHatake

• Academy Student Poster
  • K4kashiHatake has no influence.
  • A ninja must see underneath the underneath.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Sukunara Clan

• Organization: Kami Senshi
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 17:18:42 »
I don't think there will be if I'm correct. It would be hard for the players to use, and for the team to implement. Maybe there will be speed and strength buffs though, but I don't know about near teleportation-like speed
I didnt want to create a new topic since there is one about chakra gates.
What if we had 8 chakra gates with a chakra glow (Like in the original)
Giving us no new moves at all.
Or teleportation speed.
But giving us just strength buffs and speed buffs increasing with 12,5% with each gate that you open.

Like this.

The Gate of Survival: 12,5 speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes and 12,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Emotions: 25% speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes 25 seconds duration)
The Gate of Energy: 37,5% speed and strength buff. (0 minutes and 37,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Love: 50% speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes and 50 seconds duration)
The Gate of Creativity: 62,5% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 2,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Intuition: 75% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 15 seconds duration)
The Gate of Understanding: 87,5 speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 27,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Spirituality: 100% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 40 seconds duration)

The speed depends on how much the developers want to add with each chakra gate opened.
After performing this Taijutsu, Kinjutsu you will be completely exhausted not being able to move anymore.
Meaning that you wont be dead but just not be able to move anymore your comrades will have to save you.

This is still different than the original chakra gates because you dont get the teleportation speed and you wont die.
You gets buffs instead.
But no new Taijutsu moves. (like in the original)

This wont be overpowered because the maximum amount of time is 1 minute and 40 seconds.
You also cant use this until you are fully recovered.

To avoid copyright i renamed it plus the color stands for its glow around you when using this.
And again its not the same you cant perform Sekizō, Night guy or any other derived jutsu from it.

I dont see what could make Taijutsu that attractive without any kind of chakra gates clone jutsu ingame..
Thats why i am proposing this. @Vreg @Cedie @Kai

(Im probably going to get hate comments xD)

there should be a gate of hatred or hate (my opinion)
  • Character Name: Kentoku

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 11:41:10 »
I don't think there will be if I'm correct. It would be hard for the players to use, and for the team to implement. Maybe there will be speed and strength buffs though, but I don't know about near teleportation-like speed
I didnt want to create a new topic since there is one about chakra gates.
What if we had 8 chakra gates with a chakra glow (Like in the original)
Giving us no new moves at all.
Or teleportation speed.
But giving us just strength buffs and speed buffs increasing with 12,5% with each gate that you open.

Like this.

The Gate of Survival: 12,5 speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes and 12,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Emotions: 25% speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes 25 seconds duration)
The Gate of Energy: 37,5% speed and strength buff. (0 minutes and 37,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Love: 50% speed and strength buff. ( 0 minutes and 50 seconds duration)
The Gate of Creativity: 62,5% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 2,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Intuition: 75% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 15 seconds duration)
The Gate of Understanding: 87,5 speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 27,5 seconds duration)
The Gate of Spirituality: 100% speed and strength buff. (1 minute and 40 seconds duration)

The speed depends on how much the developers want to add with each chakra gate opened.
After performing this Taijutsu, Kinjutsu you will be completely exhausted not being able to move anymore.
Meaning that you wont be dead but just not be able to move anymore your comrades will have to save you.

This is still different than the original chakra gates because you dont get the teleportation speed and you wont die.
You gets buffs instead.
But no new Taijutsu moves. (like in the original)

This wont be overpowered because the maximum amount of time is 1 minute and 40 seconds.
You also cant use this until you are fully recovered.

To avoid copyright i renamed it plus the color stands for its glow around you when using this.
And again its not the same you cant perform Sekizō, Night guy or any other derived jutsu from it.

I dont see what could make Taijutsu that attractive without any kind of chakra gates clone jutsu ingame..
Thats why i am proposing this. @Vreg @Cedie @Kai

(Im probably going to get hate comments xD)

there should be a gate of hatred or hate (my opinion)
I based those Gates on the real gates like in real life.
  • Character Name: Reminance