Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 792
Total: 801
Google (9)

Author Topic: Ken Himitsu's story  (Read 9151 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Ken Himitsu's story
« on: May 02, 2016, 19:16:25 »
I did this because the story was too long, hope you like it.
P.S. Its an update of my previous story, so yeah...

*special thanks to @lollernoob9 for helping me out with the story :D*
*How he looks like and other details: https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1913.0*

Family

Ken Himitsu is the youngest member of his family, with his older brother Kenshi and older sister Satomi, his mother Kazumi and father Kenzou.
In his early ages Ken was gifted with a sword, Kenzou saw his talent and he trained him in the art of kenjutsu.
Ken used to train a lot with his father and with his sister and brother since they are not very age apart.

In his time in the academy he was the lonely type. He didn’t have any friends and he used to get in fights easily. Even if he got in fights, he was at the top of his class, he almost perfected his kenjutsu and he was really good in ninjutsu especially water techniques.
One day while he was training he got called for a match against the second best in his class Eiichi. Eiichi came with 2 other classmates.
 “Lets see if you’re that good like the others are saying“ Eiichi said.
It was a cold evening, Ken stood there seriously looking at him.
He didn’t say anything he just pulled out his sword and he waited for Eiichi to attack.
  “HA, this will be easy“ Eiichi grabbed and threw his kunai at Ken.
Ken easily avoided the kunai with slight movement with his body.
 “This guy is a pain ill finish him quickly“ Ken thought.

Eiichi grabbed another kunai and he started running towards Ken.
Ken withdrew his sword and he did hand signs for a water style technique, though Eiichi avoided the water technique with jumping but he didn’t expect that Ken threw a kunai through the water quickly after he did the ninjutsu. The kunai pierced his shoulder. Ken quickly saw an opening and ran towards him, when he arrived at him, the other 2 classmates grabbed Ken’s arms and Eiichi started beating him up, they pushed him in to the cold ground.
While they were beating him, Hiroaki ( a classmate ) was going home after training, but when he passed the training field he saw Ken brutally getting beaten up by Eiichi and the other 2 classmates. He jumped and kicked the 2 and he quickly got Ken and they moved to safety.
“You need to see a medic ninja“ said Hiroaki
“I’m Fine !“ said Ken while blood was dripping from his mouth
When he went home Kenshi saw him.
“Are you mad ?! “ asked Kenshi
“I didn’t have a choice he asked for a duel and he was cheating“ - said Ken
“If dad finds out you’ve been fighting again he will punish you!“ yelled Kenshi
The other day Kenzou was sent on a very important mission and Ken had a day off from the academy.
“This is my chance I can get my revenge and father won’t know a thing.“ Ken thought to himself.

Ken waited until nightfall.

He found Eiichi easily.
Ken stood in the shadows waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Eiichi was headed home and he thought to take a shortcut through an alley.
This was the right moment.
Eiichi entered the valley in a matter of second Ken rose and punched him with all his strength sending Eiichi to the ground. Ken started punching him again.
“This is actually fun“ - Ken said.
He started punching him again and again and again while he started to laugh. There was blood pouring out of his mouth.
Satomi the older sister was returning from a training session, while she was heading home she heard a psychotic laughter.
She wanted to investigate. He quickly jumped and saw his brother beating up another classmate of his.
“KEN!! Stop!!!“ Satomi quickly stopped him.
“Sister??”- Ken was surprised by seeing his sister
“You could’ve killed him! What are you thinking ?!“- said Satomi
Ken came back to his senses and he realized that he almost killed Eiichi.
“Sister, you’re back from your training.“ said Ken
“Don’t sister me ! You’re in big trouble !“ Satomi yelled
*On their way home*
“Satomi, please don’t tell mother and father“- said Ken worryingly
“Ken you always get yourself in trouble, you don’t learn that fighting amongst us is bad! We need to protect each other, our clansmen and our villagers“
“But he started it first!“
“No buts! I’m sorry, but I must tell dad about this incident“
No sound came from Ken anymore. He was speechless.

When they came home, they found Kazumi crying, Kenzou standing on the other side of the table and Kenshi crying.
“What happened ?“ asked Satomi
“Kids..We decided to spend time apart a little. I will be taking Ken to the hidden snow with me. Kenshi and Satomi will be staying here with your mother.”
Satomi was shocked along with Ken, Satomi started to cry a little while Ken was standing and had a serious look on his face.
“Get the kids out of here.“ – said Kazumi while whipping her tears off her face.
“I will get them to bed but I doubt they’ll sleep tonight.“ – said Kenzou while stroking Kenshi’s hair.

Teammates

Years passed and Ken got used to the cold and the snow. At first he hated it, wanted to return to his brother and sister.
He graduated from the academy and he ranked up immediately as Chunin. Now all the students in the academy had a team. Ken ended up with Akito and Katoki both skilled and intelligent, though Ken didn’t seem very happy with the pick of his team.
“They will drag me down i just know it“ – thought Ken.
Akito and Katoki went to meet Ken for the first time.
“Hey my name is Katoki“ – Katoki said while raising her arm to meet Ken
“Heyo! I’m Akito. Nice to meet you.“ – said Akito
Ken didn’t do anything he turned around and just said
“Don’t drag me down and don’t stand in my way while we are on missions“
“Sheeesh, he’s rude!“- Katoki
“I know“- replied Akito

They were sent on missions frequently. Ken was appointed captain of his team. The sensei of the team, Hajime, saw Ken’s gift and specialty with a sword and gave him his. Ken passed all his missions given to him following the codes and rules of the village.
He was training with his teammates on a daily basis too along with their sensei.
“I got you this time sensei! “ – yelled Akito
“You’ve got to try better than that“- said Hajime dodging and hitting Hiroaki
“Akito I told you that we will go stealthy! You disobeyed my orders again! “- yelled Ken
“Calm down Ken“- said Katoki
“You two are always getting in my way! I’ve told you when we met! Don’t drag me down and jeopardize the mission!“- said Ken in anger
“Now,now don’t fight. You are a team and that’s important. You need to stick together. Always.“ – said Hajime
“Tell that to Ken sensei“ – Akito
“..Tch….“ – Ken turned around and walked away
“I wonder what my sister and brother are doing this time? I miss them…” – thought Ken
“He is always acting like this.“ – Akito
“Don’t worry he will accept you. In time.“ – said Hajime

Going Rogue

Time passed, the team was promoted to Jonin.
The kage called Ken’s team for an important S-rank mission.

Ken Himitsu and his teammates Katoki and Akito were sent to destroy Aoba and a team infiltrating the country.

Something rose up in Ken's mind. “They should have taken advantage of that opening. Why are they always so slow?”
He did not shrug it off this time. “Always hampering our missions, I would be great if you two were not so clumsy.”
His eyes burned with hatred as he watch his teammate, Katoki get kicked away by their target, Aoba Makoto.
Ken could finish him in an instant if his teammates stopped “backing up” his attacks. The hand around his sword turned white as he leapt to them suddenly.
“Something is off… why am I feeling like this? I… I want BLOOD!”- thought Ken
 “You're in the way!” Ken said, his sword piercing Katoki's liver. Despite the stunned expression, Ken drew out the sword and began hacking at the lightly armored limbs, blood gushing, staining his clothes and mind a deep red. Katoki made a feeble attempt to swing her stump to guard, once again too late.
“Ken, why di-“ - Katoki couldn't finish her sentence in time
“You guys are always in my WAY!! But this time I will finish the job! ALONG WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!“ - shouted Ken
The murderous eyes turned to Akito and Aoba, Ken's sword dripping blood as he leapt again.

Akito swiftly countered Aoba, Their kunai ringing sharply. Aoba tossed his at Akito, the blade bent and cracked. Just as Akito leapt to finish Aoba, a water spout flew to knock him backward, landing on a ledge ten feet away. Akito weaved signs for a wind technique, but Aoba leapt at him too quickly, swinging a fresh kunai at him, finger looping in the ring as he swirled it with deadly intent. Akito was barely in time to grab his arm before it would have stabbed deep, standing his ground through a swift knee to the stomach. Akito cleanly swiped his opponent's weapon, attempting to return it while Aoba quickly weaved signs. Before either finished, a steel blade erupted through Aoba's chest, shining with joy as it ended his life, coming closer and closer...Akito shifted backward as the blade withdrew, tugging at his vest. Ken was standing behind the body.

“Yeah! Ken that was close!”
 The murderous shinobi in front of Akito smiled down at him
 “I wont miss trash like you twice, Akito.”
 “WHA—Ken!!”

Akito brought his kunai up to guard, eyes wide open in alarm. As he landed on a snow slab away from Ken he saw Katoki's body still lying where it fell. At that moment he had to dodge and fend off a few testing slashes from his former teammate.
 “You failed for the last time, screw up! Accept your death with dignity!!” Ken called out as his thirsty blade pursued, cutting into the other Yukigakure nin numerous times with superficial wounds as Ken laughed and played with his victim.
“K-k..en I thought you accepted ..us…” – said barely Akito while blood was dropping from his mouth.
“I’ll let you drown in your own blood Akito. I would say savor the moment, but you can’t because you will be dead in moments.”- said Ken while laughing

The blood soaked clothes hung tightly to Ken, the black marred from stains. He surveyed the carnage with an evil smile.
There was blood everywhere. Suddenly it started to rain heavy snow. Ken came back to his senses. It's time! It's time to move from Hidden Snow. I need to find a new objective. Maybe I should visit my sister and brother.. no, that would be bad, because of what I’ve done. I will see..
Now was his time, he would not be held back anymore, and rise to rule the world.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 16:53:04 by Ken »

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Re: Ken Himitsu's story
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 19:16:37 »
The Rival

Ken was alone for a time. He didn’t know where to go. He abandoned everything, his father, his village…his team, his sensei.
I've been walking for several days now. That boat I was on, the crew didn’t notice who I am which was perfect, but my food is almost gone. Need to replenish it.
*Somewhere near hidden ash*
“I’m so hungry and tired of walking around like a fool“
“Wait.“
“Is that a village?“ – Ken saw a small village with no more then a block of houses
“Maybe I’ll pay them a visit“
*He knocked on the first house*
“Hello“ – answered an old man
“Hello old man I’m hungry. Can I use your food stand ?“
“What kind of question I tha-“
Ken pierced his sword through his chest without thinking. The old man was spitting blood unable to breathe. He pounded on the floor.
Ken unable to think clearly went straight to his food stand and while he was eating he heard a scream. The scream came from the stairs.
“I didn’t know this old man had a wife!“ – thought Ken
When he arrived at the stairs he saw a little girl. Scared for her life she ran out the front door. Screaming. Every citizen of the small village came out their houses wondering what the scream is. They all went and comforted the small child. Amongst those people Ken saw a girl Jonin looking ninja.
“What is it Azumi? Why are you crying? Where is Atsushi?“ – asked the citizens
“He was… lying on the floor. There was blood everywhere“ – told the little girl
“That man.. OVER THERE! He killed him I saw it“
“She pointed at me. Of course. Now!“ – Ken drew his sword
But before he could do anything the girl Jonin ninja dashed at him with incredible speed.
“WHAT? She is this fast?“ – Ken hardly dodged her attack
“So you are a Jonin?“ – said Ken
“Of course I am! And by the looks of it you are a wondering little rogue from... WHAT?“ – said the girl
“Your headband! You're from Hidden Snow! How many days were you walking to come this far!“
“That's not important little girl! I'm going to kill you now and that's what's important!“ - said Ken
“I was looking for a challenge anyways! This would’ve been to easy!“ – said the girl
They both clashed with incredible speed. Still holding their swords up Ken threw a kunai.
“You need to do better than that to defeat me you rogue!“
She dashed at him again.
“DAMN!?“- said Ken
“I got you!“ – said the girl while the sword was going through Ken’s leg
“AHHH!?“ – Ken’s leg was bleeding
“That wasn’t planned“ – thought Ken
“Now is my chance to kill you once and for all ROGUE!“
She dashed at him once again
“I knew she would do it again!“ – Ken withdrew his sword and made hand signs for a water release
“WHAT?“ – the girl was unable to stop from her incredible speed.
The water release sent her flying with speed through a whole house, through wood planks and bricks. She started bleeding.
“I need to catch my breath and hide!“ – said the girl
“Too late“ - said someone from behind her
“How did yo-“ - said the girl spitting blood
Standing right behind her was Ken piercing his sword through her chest! Again and again. Playing with her while she spited blood everywhere.
“HAHA! This WAS too easy!“
“Now for the villagers!“ – Ken went to every house slaughtering every citizen. Blood everywhere.
He saw the small little girl who screamed earlier.
“There is no one who will save you now little girl. Even if you scream and run. Nobody will come to your rescue.” – said Ken while pointing the sword to the little girl
“N-no.. please don’t do this…PLEASE!!” – said the little girl while crying
“I’m sorry but you’re a witness and I’m trying to lay low for a while. Im truly sorry, im not fond of killing children. But…”- ken said while quickly piercing his sword through the little girls throat.
“I ended it quickly, so you don’t feel a thing.” – said Ken sadly and with a serious look.
“Time to destroy this village with my new water ninjutsu i've been working on.“
“Hm? Someone is coming!“ – Ken saw a Jonin with blonde hair and black clothing
“I can’t fight now because of my injured leg! And I used some of my chakra fighting that girl! I'm not ready for another fight! Not NOW!“
Ken tore off his shirt and split it and made a rag. He took the rag and took care of the bleeding.
“There that should hold it until I finish this one too! I won't do any ninjutsu though! All my trust is in this sword now! Sensei...“ – thought Ken
“What happened here!? Someone! Is someone STILL ALIVE! HELP!!!!!“ – shouted the Jonin while holding the other Jonin girl that Ken slaughtered.
“So she was your friend ?“ – Ken asked
“HA?! Who are you! Are you a medic ?“ Please HELP ME!“
“Nop. I’m the one who did this.“ – said Ken while having a smile
“Wha-? You? Just you !? You slaughtered a small village!? THIS IS A FUCKING BLOOD BATH!”
“For what PURPOSE !?“

“Well.. I was hungry.“ – said Ken and started psychotically laughing
“YOU!!“ – the jonin drew his kunai and started running towards Ken
“HA! This should be quite eas-! AAAH!“ – damn I can’t move my leg! My leg!
Well this is it for me! I can’t move and my arm hurts too for some reason! I can’t take out my sword!
As Ken thought that to himself he looked at the Jonin running towards him and closed his eyes.
But then a noise came from one of the houses and blacked robe ninjas came out and pushed away the Jonin.
“HM!? Who are you?“ – asking Ken though he didn’t receive an answer.
“ANSWE-“ – someone knocked out Ken from behind. Ken fainted and closed his eyes once more. 

The Organization With The 7 Deadly Sins

Ken woke up feeling dizzy. He was in a room. He saw nothing but walls and a bed that he was lying in.
“Can you walk?“ – someone asked
“Who’s there? Where am I ?“ – asked Ken
“My name is Kazuki Himitsu. My teammates rescued you.“
“Now I remember. Wait Himitsu!?“ - Ken was surprised
“Yes we are clansmen from different villages. I saw the logo on the back of your shirt.“ - said Kazuki
“Tell me. Who was that Jonin who tried to kill me ?“ - asked Ken
“Hm? Apparently his name is Sanji Amigake. He joined Rōguhantā recently. “
“Rōguhantā?“ – asked Ken
“Yes an organization we are up against.“- Kazuki
“So, am I in a village now?“ – asked Ken
“No, you are in one of my hideouts.“
“Hideouts?“- asked Ken confusingly
“Yes, if you didn’t tell I am like you. A rogue ninja. “
“If you expect some payment because you rescued me, please don’t. I don’t have anything on me.“
“Oh, I know. Though I didn’t expect payment from you from the moment my team rescued you“
“So what do you want ?“ – asked Ken
“For you to join us.“ - Kazuki
“HM?“ – Ken surprised
“I saw your fighting skills when you fought the girl. You impressed me. Tell me. Do you have a goal now that you went rogue?“ - Kazuki
“No, actually I don’t. I went rogue because everybody were dragging me down. My former teammates didn’t listen to any of my commands. “ – said Ken
“And my father.. he was on missions all the time, he didn’t have any time for me.” – whispered Ken to himself
“Commands? So you were team captain?“ – asked Kazuki
“Yes I was.“ – replied Ken
“That’s excellent! We need strong ninjas like you in our organization!“ - Kazuki
“Organization!?“ – asked Ken
“YES! We are Katakiuchi! An organization with a goal to destroy the Kages and rid of their corrupt village system. We will unite the world under our banner. Since you don’t have a goal you can help us achieve ours. And by the way we don’t have weak ninjas. All are elite trained ninjas who listen to orders!“ - Kazuki
“Hmph.. I’m not betraying a master for another master!“ – said Ken
“Well that’s the thing I want you to be a member of our council! If you pass an exam we have for you.“- Kazuki
“Council? Exam?“ – asked Ken
“Yes. We are seven member council called Yugure! We are named after the seven sins. You don’t betray a master you will be a master.If you’re up for it of course, and if you pass this exam we have planned to see if you’ll be able to hold your position as one of the council. You can have your own team. Help us and we can provide shelter for you and food and if we achieve this goal you will have more than that, I promise! NOW COME!”- said Kazuki
“Eh, what do I have to lose.” – thought Ken
-They’ve entered a room that looked like an arena of some kind.-

“Ken, let me introduce you to the other contestants that want a position in our council.” – said Kazuki
There were 3 of them
“Hey kid, when I kill you, I’ll eat your heart.” – said one of them
“Be my guest, its cold like the weather in hidden snow, so I hope you choke with it.” – replied Ken while laughing
“Now, now save this for later in the arena. Or should I say now.” – said Kazuki
“You will all go in, the last man standing will become the new Lust of Katakiuchi”
“Right there, that’s the council for now.”
“You told me you were a seven member council, all I see right there are seven chairs and 2 people hiding in the shadows. And with you that makes 3.” – replied Ken
“Yes, well we aren’t complete, this way we will know who is the strongest and we will recruit more members to join our council.” – replied Kazuki
“I’ll introduce them later, if you survive of course. Now if you excuse me I’ll join the council and watch the show.”
“These guys seem tough, need to be careful, I’ll wait for them to finish each other off, or take one at a time.” – thought Ken
“Ok, open the arena!” – said one of the council members
The huge door opened and all of the contestants went right in.
“Don’t start until I say so” – said one of the council members
Everyone stood on opposite sides of each other, forming a circle.
“That big guy is the problem…If I can take him, or if the other guys gang up on him first it’ll be much easier.” – thought Ken
“Begin!” – said one of the council members
They all turned to Ken and started running towards him.
“WHA?!” – Ken was surprised by this
They all jumped with their kunai pointing towards Ken
“WATER STYLE! TSUNAMI!” – Yelled Ken and a tsunami appeared behind him sending all other 3 opponents to hit a wall behind them
They found themselves under the water.

“!” – One of them was surprised
The other 2 jumped and used chakra to stand on the water
“Where is Jomo! And where is the guy we are up against?” – asked one of them
“WHAT?” – They saw blood coming from the water. The water was now red from the blood.
“JOMO!” – yelled one of them
“I think we shouldn’t be standing on the water.”
“WHERE IS HE? I’LL KILL HI-“– the guy was interrupted by a water shark coming from beneath his legs, cutting off one leg and one of his arm.
“AAAAAAGHHHH!” -   yelled the guy while falling in the water
“One more left…ha!” – said Ken from beneath the water
“I see your friends didn’t make it, pal.” – said Ken
“WHERE ARE YOU!? You COWARD!” – yelled the last guy standing
“They became shark food. Isn’t that fun!” – yelled Ken
“Now, you’re next!”
Coming from beneath the water was Ken with a kunai
“HA! I saw that one coming pal!” – said the guy and he slashed Ken’s throat with it, but he didn’t see blood coming he saw water
“A WATER CLONE?!”
“Behind you…” – said Ken while piercing his shoulder with his katana
“AGH!” – yelled the guy in pain
“Now, here Rex, you know who I call Rex? …………my shark!” – said Ken, while a water shark came from beneath and he threw the guy right in the sharks mouth.
“THAT WAS FUN!!!” – said Ken
“That’s enough! Congratulations survivor.” – said someone from the council
-They all appeared right in front of Ken-

“Now, let me introduce you to the council, it’s not complete we need three more members of course.” – said Kazuki
“This person right here is Konohuro Kirishima aka. Pride, he is a rogue ninja from the hidden ash, very skilled, don't pick a fight with him and the other one who is standing next to him is Rayzote aka. Envy from the Yamato clan. And i am Wrath!” – said Kazuki
“Now, come LUST! We have plans to do and people to hunt!” – said Kazuki
“Lust, ha! I love it!” – said Ken with a smile and an evil look on his face.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 14:33:36 by Ken »

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 19:26:30 »
THIS IS BEFORE I RECRUITED VIPTO!
TO SEE HOW I RECRUITED VIPTO PLEASE SEE HIS STORY HERE :
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1637.0

The Recruitment

“So, how are you adapting to your new quarters Greed ? ” – asked Ken
“Its weird for someone to call you Greed. But yes I like my room. ” – replied Hishiro
“Oh, so you don’t like it when I call you by your sin ?” – Ken
“I never said that”- Hishiro replied
“Lust, Wrath has called for us in the meeting room. We have something to discuss, come along with Greed.” – said Konohuro while looking at Ken and Hishiro standing and talking to each other.
“Let’s go Greed.” – said Ken

-At the meeting room-

“Please have a seat.” – said Kazuki
“As you know, we need more recruits. Good job to Lust for finding the new Greed, but now I have my eyes on a few rogue and well non-rogue nin, who are powerful enough to be in this council.” – said Kazuki
“Who do you have in mind ?” – asked Rayzote
“Well, Envy, glad you asked.” – said Kazuki while throwing papers at each members of the council
“The first ninja that we will recruit is called Isei Himitsu, he is known as the lazy ninja, he is powerful, smart and would fit perfectly with the sin called Sloth, he is from Hidden Thunder just like me, he is not rogue though. The second recruit is a rogue ninja from the Hidden Dust, from the Sabaku Kuchikomi clan, a puppeteer specialist called Ren Of The Iron Desert. You can find other details as well as their next mission in the papers I gave you, as for the mission.. You will split up in two teams, Pride and Envy will recruit the puppeteer and Greed and Lust will recruit the lazy ninja, as for me I will recruit normal members, initiates if you will.” – said Kazuki
“ I want to ask a question Wrath, if the person we are trying to recruit doesn’t want to come, we force him or ? “ – asked Konohuro
“ Of course, if it comes to that.” – replied Kazuki
“Got it” – said Konohuro
“Now, GO!”
“In these papers it says that their mission is to capture a Kirishima member from Hidden Inferno, we can easily ambush them, you put his team in a Genjutsu and I will kill them and then we confront him.” – said Ken
“Alright then.” – said Hishiro

-At the meetup point-

“So, you got the plan right?” – asked Ken
“Of course.” – said Hishiro
“Someone is coming.” – Hishiro
“WE GOT YOU NOW KIRISHIMA!” – said someone from Isei’s team
“Isei! You’re late. Where were you ?” – asked his teammate
“Don’t rush me!” – replied Isei
“That must be him, Hishiro, use your genjutsu on the others I will go talk to our Sloth there.” – said Ken
Isei’s teammates fell to the ground leaving Isei surprised.
-Ken jumped and landed in front of him-
“HELLO THERE!” – said Ken
-Isei jumped back, but he bumped in to Hishiro-
“GH! Who are you guys?” – Isei asked surprisingly
“Wait, I recognize the both of you, from the bingo book.”
“You are Hishiro Himitsu from Hidden Thunder, we were in the same class and you must be Ken Himitsu the S-missing nin from Hidden Snow, though born in Hidden Thunder as well.” – said Isei now calm
“Oh, so you are informed?” – asked Ken
“Yeah, I know who you guys are! But you attacked the wrong ninja!” – said Isei
“Easy there. We’re not here to fight.” – said Hishiro calmly
“Then, why?” – asked Isei confused
“Actually, we are here to recruit you.” – said Ken
“Recruit? Me?”- asked Isei confusingly
“You are known as the Lazy ninja? I doubt you want to do the kage’s bidding, what? You are doing the same thing over and over again? Going to war is one of them. We are here to stop that, to bring peace, to unite this world, I know almost everything about you, you were looked down as a kid, everybody didn’t want you, your mother left you, tho your father didn’t , but he was known as a weakling to everybody else. You can change all of that.” – said Hishiro
“Tsk? And join what exactly? An organization? At least tell me what’s it called.”- said Isei
“We are here to recruit you to be the new sin, the sin called Sloth. We are named Katakiuchi, we will bring peace, we will unite this world, we are named after the seven sins, I am greed and right there, he is Lust.” – said Hishiro
“Hmph, what if I kill the both of you here, and bring down the bounty?” – asked Isei
“Li-” – Hishiro was interrupted by Ken
“Nono, if the kid wants to fight, let him fight, I’ll take care of this.” – said Ken
“If I defeat you, you must join Katakiuchi as the new Sloth.”
“Hmph, that’s a big IF!” – said Isei
“Okay, let’s dance.” – said Ken
-They both dashed at each other with incredible speed-
“You’re good with swords kit, nice katana, but my Judgment Caller will slice you to bits!” – said Ken
“Hmph, good luck with that” – said Isei
-They were clashing and dueling with their swords, sparks went off everywhere-
“Ken! Why are you not using your ninjutsu?” – asked Hishiro
“This is taking too much time. Hurry it up.”
“Any time now...” – said Ken
“GH! What is happening?” – Isei collapsed
“Finally, the poison kicked in. And I bet you’re out of chakra because of my sword Judgement Caller, you see this sword cuts down chakra and is covered with special poison, which can paralyze you.” – said Ken
“But, it was just one scratch. GHa!” – said Isei and fell unconscious
“Take him, and let’s go.” – said Hishiro
“I always carry stuff.” – said Ken

-At the HQ-

“Ah, the lazy ninja, you had to, force him...” – said Kazuki
“Yeah, he didn’t want to come quietly.” – said Hishiro
“Very well then, I will speak to him when he wakes up, just place him in the medical room, the medical nin will extract the poison out of him.” – said Kazuki
“Very well, Wrath.” – said Hishiro
“The other team succeeded their mission as well, Ren joined us, and we will hold a meeting tomorrow in the meeting room, be there at 9 o’clock sharp.” – said Kazuki
“Roger that!” – said Ken

-The day after-

Everyone is in the meeting room except for Isei, which came earlier.
“Oh, so you’re here?”- asked Ken
“Hmph, I want a rematch, you used a dirty trick!” – said Isei
“Any time pal.”- said Ken
“FOR NOW! Please be sited. Finally after a long time we are complete, let me introduce you to the new Sloth Isei Himitsu, and the new Gluttony Ren!” – said Kazuki
“Hi there” – said Isei
“Yo!” – said Ren
“Okay, now we have plans to discuss, but first you must gather Umbras, they will be your partners, every sin has two umbras at his side, I know it can be dumb, but we act independently. Of course if you choose to stay here, you can. This is OUR HQ. Now COME SINS!” – said Kazuki

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:37:23 by Ken »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 19:27:23 »
Nice, I read most of it on your character page already.
But loving the add-on ^.^
Well done Ken.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 19:30:55 »
omg gp told me about it and i did not believe him
like this is so fucked up xD
sanji is like bro to Kenshi and ken is his bro that sanji want to kill D:
RIP xD

edit: forgot to say it is gr8 As usual
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 19:55:13 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Manuster

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 19:54:44 »
 “Yeah! Ken that was close!”
 The murderous shinobi in front of Akito smiled down at him
 “I wont miss trash like you twice, Akito.”

^^^ That seemed so badass xD

And MOAR people implementing orgs and charcters :p  Interesting.....

+ I'll steal your idea of linking the mentioned organisations if you don't mind xD

++ You're related to GP and his sis????? Damn xD lovely family dynamic
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 19:56:42 »
Sick story xD
I enjoyed it really much ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 20:37:16 »
*Bows Down to Ken* OMFG lol dude I'm going to follow you everywhere when the full game is released, just reading that add on sparked an endless flame that left me begging for more! Don't take another 2 month break add more! Add it tomorrow! Lol JK JK awesome add on and to think I was planning on doing the same but eh you are king of add-ons I guess
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 21:31:59 »
Thank you guys for the positive comments <3 ily :)

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 21:37:58 »
Oh my that's very long

very good read! ty Ken :)

Offline Chakra

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Chakra has no influence.
  • i was born original and wont die a copy
    • View Profile