Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76542
Total Topics: 22109
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 900
Total: 916

Author Topic: Plot Twist  (Read 4847 times)

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ShiXie has no influence.
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
Plot Twist
« on: August 23, 2016, 15:27:51 »
So, I was thining about this "game" when I was at work and I think it could be funny. lol
Sooo, what's all about?!
Someone will write a Plot. About everithing he wants! Neither too short nor too long!
After that, there will be a person whom will twist the plot.
There will be only one response for a wish. The responding person shall make an another Plot, after his response, so the next person has a Plot to Twist. Soo other following responses to the same plot will be deleted.

Example: Antonie was drinking his coffé when a strange vortex appeared out of nowhere and sucked him in. The moment after that he was in another world and he started his journey in this desolate land and became a shaman whom control elements and spirits.

-- Antonie was drinking his coffé when a strange vortex appeared out of nowhere, afther that a woman came out and punched him.
"You son of a b****! How could you reincarnate in a mortal world?!" After that he was dragged  into the vortex and trasported him to an another world. There, the woman putted him on a journey to become on of the most Evildoers, under her of course, whom will kill all the shamans whom control elements and spirits.

So it's something like that. It should be funny and make you use your fantasy lol.
You can Twist other plot even if you've already twisted another before lol.
I would start myself.. but I feel like I've little fantasy right now...
Oookkk! Let's the game begin!

• Character Name: EvergreenValley
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline waly206

Re: Plot Twist
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 17:41:03 »
There was a boy that lived in a small village with he's mother and dog puppy(that is the dog's name), but one day the boy woke up some place in a forest lost and now the boy needs to find a way out of the forest to know where he is.
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 04:35:23 »
There was a boy that lived in a small village with he's mother and dog puppy(that is the dog's name), but one day the boy woke up some place in a forest lost and now the boy needs to find a way out of the forest to know where he is.

Then the dog forest exploded and a meteorite fell on it

There once lived a girl who liked chocolate
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 10:36:38 »
She then caught aids from the chocolate and died

Jerry was walking through the woods and noticed a dark figure slowly approaching him.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline taigakun

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 16:36:51 »
Jerry was walking through the woods and noticed a dark figure slowly approaching him.
It turned out to be the reincarnation of his dad who died 7 years ago. His dad explained how he has always kept and eye on jerry and he was always there when jerry thought no one else was. But now, it was time for his dad to truly pass away and before he did, he wanted jerry to see him one last time. With the realisation that he was truly alone with no friends what so ever and no one to watch over him, jerry decided to commit sucide. "No one will miss me anyway" he thought.

As jerry was about to commit sucide.......

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 16:42:20 »
It turned out to be the reincarnation of his dad who died 7 years ago. His dad explained how he has always kept and eye on jerry and he was always there when jerry thought no one else was. But now, it was time for his dad to truly pass away and before he did, he wanted jerry to see him one last time. With the realisation that he was truly alone with no friends what so ever and no one to watch over him, jerry decided to commit sucide. "No one will miss me anyway" he thought.

Idk if this could be called a Plot twist..  As is didn't twist the plot but added things..  Anyway, you haven't done any plot for the next person who want to twist some plot lol
It's better to live passionately for a day, than to live a century while stifled.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 16:44:15 »

Another figure approached him from behind said I'm Charles Dolling dropping rhymes i've been arrested 7 times.. Raped and killed Jerry.

Charles Dolling then decided to go to another village, but as he traveled he noticed...

Offline ShiXie

• Academy Student Poster
  • Go god-like young lad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 17:22:25 »
Charles Dolling then decided to go to another village, but as he traveled he noticed...

Charles Dolling the  decided to go to another village, but before he could even notice, someone appeared right at his back, take him down by hitting him on the head.
*You son of a b****! I've finally fund you. Now you're going to get your punishment! "said the misterioso person. After that he taked a glance at the corpse of Jerry and sighed." Another one.. " then he burned it.
After that, the misterioso person taked away Charles Dolling.

It was late at night, the sky was adorned  with  countless stars and a breathtaking full moon.
-It's so nice here.. 
Said a boy while looking at the sky.
-I wish this could last forever!
~Don't worry, Shyny, you're going to become an Immortal on day, and then you will see the sky how much you like.
Said a middle aged woman behind him.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 00:38:16 »

When he hit his head against a pole nearby and blacked out. The next thing he knew was being on a bed in an underdeveloped hospital. A fat and ugly nurse enters the room and tells him that he is out of any danger but bacause of that bump, he has become amnesiac.

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 03:31:49 »
That fat ugly nurse turned out to be Ken who just wanted to rape little innocent amnesic boys in the hospital. But the boy smacked Ken and jumped out the window..... He landed on............
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 03:36:56 »
That fat ugly nurse turned out to be Ken who just wanted to rape little innocent amnesic boys in the hospital. But the boy smacked Ken and jumped out the window..... He landed on............
....a random portal which trans ported him to another dimension where he is a pimp and his bitchcount is equal to China's population.He enjoys his life... but one fine day...

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 03:37:48 »
....a random portal which trans ported him to another dimension where he is a pimp and his bitchcount is equal to China's population.He enjoys his life... but one fine day...
Ken shows up again and a battle ensues.....
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent