Forum > Anime

Boruto

<< < (3/3)

Skilo:
Oh okay @StriderOtaku
Got confused for a second lmao .  i feel like they're gonna show so many new things and interesting abilities that's its gonna be amazing, I mean it's naruto it's always gonna be amazing. Can't wait to see the future

Toratsume Nyshn:
Yep Hinata getting killed... Boruto obtaining her Byakugan cuz for some reason he cannot unlock byakugan (either its an X-linked recessive trait or Boruto is retarded af... idk  lul). I believe this could totally be possible and imo (being a Hinata fan) is gonna be sad.

About Naruto's death, I don't think so that Kawaki (The guy who threatens to send Boruto to where Naruto is,,, in the manga,,,) can kill Naruto. I believe Kawaki just thinks he has killed Naruto... But maybe naruto is just ... you know... sealed off/ in coma/ almost dead but rescued by someone after being left for dead by Kawaki/etc.
Naruto is anything but dead
Spoiler: showUnless ofc the writers become inspired by GRR Martin and start killing off fan favs :3

About new gen surpassing the old ones. I believe it can happen.
For eg. Mitsuki is still a kid and knows perfect snake sage mode (idk much about it.. do correct me if I am wrong)
And others... cuz many have the mixed genes of strong ninjas.

About Himawari awakening the Byakugan, it does sound lame that she awakened it just cuz her teddy bear got ripped. But then again, Inactive Byakugan will be a new concept in Boruto, maybe it doesn't requires that amount of loss as required for a sharingan.
Maybe it does... you never know why that teddy was such important to Hima...

Finally, this time the story is set in the modern age. And explores Ninja vs New age Tech. ... something like "embracing the changes while preserving the traditions as time progresses."

IMO, its still too early to judge the anime... So far, the manga hasn't been disappointing... neither has it been great, the art isn't good too... lets hope the anime is good enough.
Do Tell me if I went wrong anywhere... or if you disagree on something...
btw I am also looking forward to Steins gate zero and Tokyo Ghoul Re, other than Boruto... is there anything else anyone'd like to suggest?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version