Forum > Anime

Boruto

<< < (2/3) > >>

Manuster:

--- Quote from: Snoopy on February 07, 2017, 16:35:13 ---I think it's stupid because a lot of things don't make sense and Naruto has not matured significantly since Shippuden.

Spoiler: showIn Boruto the movie (I think) Naruto's daughter is around 5 years old and has unlocked the Byakugan. That's extremely retarded and has little backstory development. She is also seen kicking Naruto's ass which does not make sense. It's all a bunch of fuckery.

--- End quote ---

THANK YOU. Her unlocking the Byakugan is ridiculous...

However Leebz was right about his daughter kicking his ass....he cant exactly defend and even if he could he would most definitely risk light injury than actually attempt to defend against her.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see any real progression until Naruto dies (of old age). There is simply no human on earth (and now on the moon) that can reasonably kill him (probably besides Sasuke) and he's all redeemed and shit.

Either that or someone else form Kaguya's planet lands on earth with another massive tree of chakra.

Or maybe more than one person.

Nas:
To be really honest I don't see how it's her unlocking the byakugan is "ridiculous ". One she was really and angry and two as the daughter of Fucking Naruto and The Hyuga (or whatever) princess. I'm expecting her to be op asf.

I doubt she could just use the eyes every time she wants though. But as the next generation they better be as powerful or more than the last

Skilo:
It's a she or a he?

StriderOtaku:

--- Quote from: Skilo on February 09, 2017, 01:43:22 ---It's a she or a he?

--- End quote ---
He's talking about Himawari mate

taigakun:
I do think this new gen is going to be interesting at the very least. Seriously looking forward to it ngl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version