Forum > Anime

Tokyo Ghoul episode 8

(1/1)

America:
I watched episode eight today, I'd say it was pretty good. I was talking to m4 earlier, and he brought up how Mado said he wouldn't die until he killed the one eye ghoul, but he has never seen Kaneki. Who do you think he was talking about? Kaneki, someone we've seen or someone we haven't seen? Also, I thought that the whole "beat the shit out of me until you understand" thing that Kaneki did was pretty stupid. Reminds me of the stupid shit Naruto did.

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: Kusanagi on August 22, 2014, 01:46:20 ---I watched episode eight today, I'd say it was pretty good. I was talking to m4 earlier, and he brought up how Mado said he wouldn't die until he killed the one eye ghoul, but he has never seen Kaneki. Who do you think he was talking about? Kaneki, someone we've seen or someone we haven't seen? Also, I thought that the whole "beat the shit out of me until you understand" thing that Kaneki did was pretty stupid. Reminds me of the stupid shit Naruto did.

--- End quote ---
I could not help but laugh, that was so true and funny at the same time. But yes, I re-watched that episode when Kaneki meets Itori, the red haired girl, and she said something about a one eye ghoul being born through natural means, not organs transplants. Which means there is one more out there. I'm really curious to know who he/she is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version