Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64351
Latest: DonaldNoife
New This Month: 220
New This Week: 56
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 75618
Total Topics: 21541
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1022
Total: 1035
titlesuitsai
DonaldNoife
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Ken'S postcount 3torial part 2222  (Read 5012 times)

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

Ken'S postcount 3torial part 2222
« on: February 13, 2017, 19:35:24 »
Welcome to Ken's postcount 3torial part 2

Hi there, welcome to part 2 of my postcount tutorial. Part 1 was so popular and cringe worthy i thought shit I'm gonna make another one with all of these new members and some old ones shitposting the shit outta this forum. :D Lets get started:
Please follow exactly as this tutorial says or it won't work, you know ?

You don't wanna make posts that have meaning behind them or just you know nice posts, creative ones, posts that have something that do with this game.. no no fuck them lets all fucking shitpost and lets get our name on top of the posters!

Cuz nowadays postcount doesn't mean anything you know. You can create useless pieces of shitposts and your postcount will rise. So dw.
If your name and pic is not here that means you suck and you need to follow this "guide". Ok? Cuz all of the famous members are on there, and 1 or 2 of them got there by shitposting.
I took the liberty to delete the first characters of their names...

I have a very exciting news, we have a new lord! Yep a brand new shitpost lord. Which I adore and look up to.
Lets begin:

1st create a dictionary that nobody will use as seen on this pic

And I mean nobody in this community will use. Alright will get back to new topics now we need to post

We need to add spice so we'll comment something mean and not needed at first u know. And then we'll just say jk for that comment but don't forget to use caps on ur next 50 posts ok ?

Now back to topics, this one is my fav and is brand new fresh shitpost :D

We need to fucking stop ok ? It's time to stop.

Guys its a fucking topic for blowjobs on a fucking naruto based mmo forum. Why are you posting this shit ? I mean come the fuck on. He even said warning: mature audiences only. I mean he gave out a warning at least...
Half of Mars's fucking posts are shitposts along with fucking manuster who shitposts 50 msgs a day on general disc.
Idk if he started to behave lately.. maybe, maybe not.

Now ur gonna say but Ken you fucking shitpost u faggot. Yeah I do but not as much as fucking Manuster. And I did say to Vreg that I'll start reporting them for shitposting but nothing has changed since my last 3torial, so I'm doing it again. 
You can see new members not reading the faq and spamming I want sharingan in the fucking game but shitposts are worse than that.
I mean i get it Snoop you want to post guides or stories but fucking blowjobs... Don't join the shitposters snoop.
Let me ask you
Do you see Nova shitposting ? ( even tho he is a mod still, when he wasn't a fucking mod he didn't shitpost )
Do you see Shiv shitpost ?
Do you see Remi shitpost ?
ngl I think only Remi, Nova and Shiv deserve to be on the top posters.
This is a serious problem believe it or not.. and needs fixing... DO SOMETHING! Anything.

And yeah i think that sums it up :D
I love you guys so much, so fucking much, cya.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: Ken'S postcount 3torial part 2222
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 19:46:56 »
And I mean nobody in this community will use. Alright will get back to new topics now we need to post
You can't really say nobody when there have in-fact been users who have referred to the dictionary before, such as; @RyanFlashfire  @takami  @America  @Shivraj . Case closed in regards to this.

I mean i get it Snoop you want to post guides or stories but fucking blowjobs... Don't join the shitposters snoop.
If you define shitposting as content that does not relate to the game or the project, then you may as-well bash every fictional piece of text, the selfie thread, Zama's adventure and a lot more. I simply wrote a legitimate guide, not even a troll post. I see nothing wrong with my content. I censored it well enough and I received positive feedback from the community. I even had the decency to include a disclaimer before the guide.

I would only consider threads and posts as shitposting if;
- They were extremely retarded threads with like 4 lines of text
- XDDDDXDDDDDD
- Literally posting on every recent topic with all-caps and retarded things like XDDD
- Genuinely not contributing reasonable feedback to a thread, or not taking it seriously

Love you too, Ken <3.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 20:04:48 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 20:46:10 »
ken you have a point there,but snoopy is not posting something with 5 words or enter org topic and says xD my ass is big taiga or xDD taiga come fuck me now or xDD or .
 thought i dont care about the post cunt or shit but i stoped looking at the forums topics because of some cancer shit,at less mars saying some funny things....
but the other fag welp,he post things that he cant even understand lel...
+rep bro
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Manuster

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 21:09:19 »
lmao lmao lmao this is such cancer

1. I have little doubt you went through my recent posts, the fact you couldn't find a screenshot solid enough to back up your point kinda renders it pointless doesn't it?

If you can show me just 3 shitposts in my last 10 posts. Just a 30% percent ratio is all I'm looking for :D

Ill happily concede.

2. As Snoopy said, you can't go around attacking any post that doesn't contribute to the actual game fam that's ridiculous.

By your theory, every single introduction (as well as replies) are shitposts -_-
Every single topic that doesn't attribute to the game is a shitpost (as well as it's responses)
Every single selfie thread
Every single joke thread
Every single discusion thread
Every single thread that lord Ken doesnt agree with must therefore be banned

and im sure the holy trio of shiv remi and nova have commented on those

3. Are you saying you couldn't pm the people that are bothering you?
You couldn't tell Mr Big Bad Vreg-san??
Not even Nova?
Naaah. You had to make a big post about it :)

4. Look at the overwhelming positive response that Snoopys blowjob post got lmao, I even laughed just reading it again

but Ken doesnt like it

Ken thinks its a shitpost

therefore its bad

therefore it is a shitpost

the forum would legitimately be a happier and better place if Snoopy didnt make that post

Frankly it's annoying. People are looking at other's and basically saying that "because I don't think that post adds any value to the community, it is a shitpost"

Of course there are posts that are blantantly ridiculous,but dont act like you own this goddamn forum.

Even the barely literate Sanji is saying that Mars doesn't shitpost; "at less(least) mars (is) saying some funny things...."

No one will agree on what shitposting is, even when it's as obvious as Mars'
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 21:10:53 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 21:26:14 »
" Mars doesn't shitpost" where the fuck you saw that?
he dose postshit but when he do some of them are funny.
and manu you said look at my last 10 posts and you wont find shitposts right?
i just find three.
anyways i am sure ken post this on public so new guys see the forum clown.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 22:12:35 »
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 23:12:55 »

1. I have little doubt you went through my recent posts, the fact you couldn't find a screenshot solid enough to back up your point kinda renders it pointless doesn't it?

If you can show me just 3 shitposts in my last 10 posts. Just a 30% percent ratio is all I'm looking for :D

Ill happily concede.

2. As Snoopy said, you can't go around attacking any post that doesn't contribute to the actual game fam that's ridiculous.

By your theory, every single introduction (as well as replies) are shitposts -_-
Every single topic that doesn't attribute to the game is a shitpost (as well as it's responses)
Every single selfie thread
Every single joke thread
Every single discusion thread
Every single thread that lord Ken doesnt agree with must therefore be banned

and im sure the holy trio of shiv remi and nova have commented on those

3. Are you saying you couldn't pm the people that are bothering you?
You couldn't tell Mr Big Bad Vreg-san??
Not even Nova?
Naaah. You had to make a big post about it :)

4. Look at the overwhelming positive response that Snoopys blowjob post got lmao, I even laughed just reading it again

but Ken doesnt like it

Ken thinks its a shitpost

therefore its bad

therefore it is a shitpost

the forum would legitimately be a happier and better place if Snoopy didnt make that post

Frankly it's annoying. People are looking at other's and basically saying that "because I don't think that post adds any value to the community, it is a shitpost"

Of course there are posts that are blantantly ridiculous,but dont act like you own this goddamn forum.

Even the barely literate Sanji is saying that Mars doesn't shitpost; "at less(least) mars (is) saying some funny things...."

Concede.

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 01:33:11 »
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
the intensity of this burn is just..wow
Forgive me people but I couldn't ignore this. This has to be one of the best written, most captivating digs ever on this forum. Well done sir, well done.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 05:28:13 »
Let's not get ridiculous. What Ken said is true, and I think you actually know it but you try to deny it.
I know it's triggering, but you should try and see this situation from a 3rd person perspective, objectively. There isn't only one or two persons accusing you for this, there are more. If one person says you are drunk, he may be mocking you, if two persons say so, you should check yourself, if three are saying it, then you are surely drunk.

But I do see what you are doing too.
Even if in the last 10 posts Manuster still had shit-posts, he reduced the amount of postshits that he's done compared to the time when he was a new member, he's trying to compensate sometimes by posting some serious posts too -and I think this is what he is trying to point out.
And Snoopy, I don't think he ever meant to shitpost, he only tried to bring some new subjects to the forum to revive/refresh it. His intentions weren't bad so he shouldn't be executed like that, but @Snoopy you should too accept if someone is telling you that what you are doing is not right, even if you didn't realise it until this point.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 07:22:38 »
" Mars doesn't shitpost" where the fuck you saw that?
he dose postshit but when he do some of them are funny.

wait Sanji what??? maybe it was my mistake but can you please elaborate as to what you meant here

but i stoped looking at the forums topics because of some cancer shit,at less mars saying some funny things....

Ill happily concede.

Concede.

errrrrrm

Not 4 in my last 20 lmao and even 2 of those are debateable smh

And even if I humourr you and agree that all 4 of those were shitposts then what have you proven?
20% of my recent posts are shitposts?? So what??? The way you keyboard warrior attacked me seemed as if all I was doing was shitposting

Why dont you put that much effort into picking out anyone else?

If this is a shitpost for me

then what about Lord Remi, thou who can do no wrong?

cough, cough

Do you see Remi shitpost ?
ngl I think only Remi, Nova and Shiv deserve to be on the top posters.
This is a serious problem believe it or not.. and needs fixing... DO SOMETHING! Anything.

cough, cough

Let's not get ridiculous. What Ken said is true, and I think you actually know it but you try to deny it.
I know it's triggering, but you should try and see this situation from a 3rd person perspective, objectively. There isn't only one or two persons accusing you for this, there are more. If one person says you are drunk, he may be mocking you, if two persons say so, you should check yourself, if three are saying it, then you are surely drunk.

But I do see what you are doing too.
Even if in the last 10 posts Manuster still had shit-posts, he reduced the amount of postshits that he's done compared to the time when he was a new member, he's trying to compensate sometimes by posting some serious posts too -and I think this is what he is trying to point out.

Mamma mia...

From a third person's point of view you shouldn't actually care what I'm posting about to be perfectly honest.
I'm not breaking any rules.
You're not a moderator. If you think it warrants the attention of one. Contact one.

But how the fuck are you gonna say that I'm only posting serious posts to hide my shitposts? The accusation of 4/5 serious posts to hide a single shitpost is beyond any logic.

I post what I want to. And yes, ofc, there will be shitposts. Let's not fucking joke around. I shitpost. You shitpost. Every goddamn person has posts that can be warranted as a shitpost. Every single message on this thread can be called a shitpost because this entire conversation could've happened over pm's. But you lot would rather die than admit that.

The first time Ken made this thread there was a very clear conclusion.

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2465.msg37443#msg37443

If 2 "shitposts" (1 of which about 7 other people did but didnt get called out on) every 10 posts warrants as too much then I simply don't know how to respond.

It was obvious before, you're simply looking for it now.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 09:20:48 »
My recent posts have been shitposts, yeah. I was doing it ironically and to say half my posts are shitposts is a huge exaggeration.

Ken is acting like all his posts are meaningful and unique.
At least we don't have to jack other people's thread style/idea.
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1190.msg14013#msg14013
I love the originality of this thread!
Welcome to Ken's hypocrisy tutorial
You don't wanna make posts that have meaning behind them or just you know nice posts, creative ones, posts that have something that do with this game
ahhhh the irony is sweet, remind you of a certain thread?
You don't wanna make posts that have meaning behind them or just you know nice posts, creative ones
Looking at America's thread, if we're talking about creativity, where's yours?

To carry on with the hypocrisy of this thread..
All of his posts on his 5 most recent pages are reaction gifs or just one line posts except like about 4, most of which being in this post. (I only looked through 5 pages, though the other pages probably contain a lot more).
I really don't think it's your place to pull people up on shitposting when you're just as bad as anyone.

Ah. Now we come to Ken's shit talking habits.
So I leave the server for an org so I can join on my new account. When I rejoin this is what I'm met with.

-Then tries to defend himself by saying he meant I'm fucked up for leaving. How is leaving fucked up? Did you really mean that ken? Questionable.

And how long till you realise you're one of the biggest shit posters of them all? Nova has told you, I have told you, everyone has told you. You're blinded, edgelord.

If you're going to call people out, make it true and don't be someone who does the thing you're calling them out for.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:28:29 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode