Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64487
Latest: MeganFap
New This Month: 14
New This Week: 32
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 77283
Total Topics: 22785
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 956
Total: 966
Julianr
Google (9)

Author Topic: Hokage's  (Read 10913 times)

Offline RennieRLR

• Pink Special Jonin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RennieRLR has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization:
Hokage's
« on: April 13, 2014, 09:19:12 »
I heard about the players will be able to be hokage but also that the only time there will be war is at events and such, cant it be so that the hokages can declare war with another village. I think the event thingie removes alot of the realism  :-\

• Character Name: Yosano
The world will once find peace.

Offline EternalEyes

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • EternalEyes has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Hokage's
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 19:32:52 »
It will be that kages can declare war on one another, but to fight each other on a battlefield the fighting must be instanced- consider how brutal the death penalty is, would new players want to be randomly attacked by fully fledged players as soon as they spawn into their village.
  • Character Name: EternalEyes

Offline Sented

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sented has no influence.
  • Looking forward to this project. Really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 19:48:01 »
i do think when coming to war against villages, that still. During the war, player must be assigned to assisiinate high rank member per group of genins. It would be cool doing a specific quest to retriev a certain scroll from some kind of secret hokage hall of the village being invaded:).

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 04:03:13 »
I feel like any Kage should be able to declare war on any other village at any time. This adds to realism. With that said, I think that there needs to be an implemented rule/restriction not allowing anyone to attack within a couple of days or so to avoid a village being completely destroyed. This also allowed nations/villages to form ALLIANCES with each other, which is realistic. HOWEVER! Life is life and in war, territories can be annexed, seized or whatever term you want to put, but land can be taken over and nations will grow. THUS! If a Kage declares war, and let's say loses the war, the victor(s) may choose to let the village go and simply accept victory, like the allied powers did in WWI (granted there should be punishments), or take over the village completely or maybe just make them a mandate, who knows? The Kage should decide what to do upon winning a war. If it's a stalemate, it's a stalemate and hopefully the war will cease. If the game allows freedom like this, puts players in control of the future, I feel like it'd be a much more realistic and entertaining game.

Any confusion with my post? Any questions? Let me know and I can clarify/answer!
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 23:57:19 »
I have an ideea to : how about if its war between 2 villages Gennins can sign up for participating in the war and get rewards for what they have done during the war,the war will be over when one of the villages surrender seeing how its players die and eat that penalty your talking about,when the war is settled and we have a winner the losing side has to pay to the other village a certain amount of in game money that is used for better geared npc's better gear in shop etc.Why i think gennins have the option to sign in is becuase they'r the weakest,while jounin and chuunin must help the village.And so there will be teams assigned with the assasination of the enemy kage,enemy jounin medical ninja etc...

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 00:13:28 »
Do note, the winning village will be able to do whatever they want with those who they defeated. If they want to conquer the village, it will be allowed. Of course, if the losing village revolts/fights back, then they can. It's about realism, remember that. If the winning village wants to go WWI, Treaty of Versailles, that's their choice. If they decide to go Mongolian and try and conquer everyone? So be it.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 06:17:52 »
You should be able to attack whenever and wherever you want in a war, it is the higher ranking shinobi's job to protect the weaker. If they lose and the lower ranks die, that's their responsibility.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 10:31:28 »
Sounds fair

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 17:35:13 »
You should be able to attack whenever and wherever you want in a war, it is the higher ranking shinobi's job to protect the weaker. If they lose and the lower ranks die, that's their responsibility.

Exactly. In real war anything goes, as a popular (paraphrased) quote from Frank Farleigh says, 'All is fair in love and war'.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2015, 00:19:20 »
i think newbies dyeing is apart of the shinobi life shit happens there not losing any thing it realistic then so be it 
LONG LIVE THE HAZO