Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64333
Latest: Monalddounc
New This Month: 202
New This Week: 38
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 75400
Total Topics: 21372
Most Online Today: 928
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 686
Total: 698

Author Topic: Kekkei genkai ideeas  (Read 17368 times)

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • AncientScout7 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Kekkei genkai ideeas
« on: October 23, 2014, 19:30:45 »
So...Everyone put here your ideeas for kekkei genkais that includes things as complicated as rinnegan down to elemental combination ex:lava,ice etc.You should be creative and im sure this will help with ideeas for the developers

• Character Name: Ancient

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Kekkei genkai ideeas
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 19:36:22 »
http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,732.0.html
Chakra mixes are already figured.^

I don't know if it's the right time for KG ideas.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 21:10:10 »
Creating a Kekkei Genkai that isn't a chakra mix would be pretty hard
If it was created, then some clans would have the same one, which would be kinda sucky imo.
Though, if Vreg did decide to implement dojutsu techniques I would love it.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 10:47:45 »
lets just go on with this, the KG's are TBD so lets help the developers out a bit. and while we're at it, lets suggest some nice Kekkei Touta's as well. whos in?
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 05:58:24 »
if yall want some KG ideas ill be happy to give some :D

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 19:18:38 »
if yall want some KG ideas ill be happy to give some :D
That's the purpose of this topic so let your imagination go wild :)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 16:26:08 »
IF there was to be a kekkei genkai that wasn't a chakra nature I think it should be some kind of characteristic that boosts one single certain stat. For instance, there could be a characteristic that allows you to jump a tiny bit higher, run a little bit faster, have better defense etc etc. I don't personally think that it would be fair to have a rinnegan and crazy mangekyou sharingan abilities. I don't even see how it would be in any way easy to implement this into the game.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 16:39:20 »
IF there was to be a kekkei genkai that wasn't a chakra nature I think it should be some kind of characteristic that boosts one single certain stat. For instance, there could be a characteristic that allows you to jump a tiny bit higher, run a little bit faster, have better defense etc etc. I don't personally think that it would be fair to have a rinnegan and crazy mangekyou sharingan abilities. I don't even see how it would be in any way easy to implement this into the game.
Amen

So no to noobs who first join that have the power to kill everybody
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline AncientScout7

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 16:57:23 »
Amen

Umm if i recall you dont insta get mangekyou sharingan... its quite hard to aquire and lets not think about main characters think about normal uchiha members. How many did have MS? and even awakening sharingan was not easy so... I think it would be fun and if you feel weak because you got no kekkei genkai just join a clan that has one. :D

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 12:20:20 »
Amen

Umm if i recall you dont insta get mangekyou sharingan... its quite hard to aquire and lets not think about main characters think about normal uchiha members. How many did have MS? and even awakening sharingan was not easy so... I think it would be fun and if you feel weak because you got no kekkei genkai just join a clan that has one. :D

Not all kekkai genkai can be passed on, and if they can be passed on there's a 25% chance of it failing and you dying.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 18:09:51 »
Amen

Not all kekkai genkai can be passed on, and if they can be passed on there's a 25% chance of it failing and you dying.
Actually, passing a Kekkei Genkai on to someone via a code that's inserted at character creation will not result in the character's death, would it fail. Trying to transplant Kekkei Genkai that can be transplanted via a high level medical jutsu can however and is most likely to result in the death of the character who receives the transplant. And just as said in another thread, getting a KG doesn't automatically put you on a whole new level of your own. The level of skill of the player is the #1 criteria that will determine the winner of the fight. But yeah, KG will be things like Dojutsu and something else, not simple stat boosts...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 18:12:52 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Richardic

• Academy Student Poster
  • Richardic has no influence.
  • I'm new player but really big fan of this game.
    • View Profile
    • Skillarena Roleplay - Samp Community
  • Clan: Urokusaki
  • Organization: Akazami
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 23:39:32 »
Doujutsu kekei genkai called Akamegan  this eye would give users the ability to see players on larger distance then normal (players will be showed on minimap on large distance) And it would look something like this:

Doujutsu kekei genkai called Kazamegan this eye would give users the ability to master any fire style jutsu faster and use it with less chakra cost and would look like this:

Doujutsu kekei genkai called Riyokugan this eye woud give users the ability to see trough genjutsu and apply genjutsu on someone faster normal. It would be upgraded to Mangekyou Riyokugan and will give users the ability to cast special genjutsu that stuns victim for 15 seconds but it would requier lot of chakra. The Mangekyou Riyokugan can be unlocked by killing someone who already (onlye 1 or 2 people on server randomly gived by administration)  have it and taking taking the eyes or passed on future generations from someone who already have it (for geting the Passed M.Riyokugan you must first have the normal Riyokugan unlocked)

Eye Design (Left is normal and right is mangekyou) 

This Doujutsu won't give the users big advantage and can be unlocked simply by training.
  • Character Name: Kenichi Urokusaki

Offline HiChikara

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HiChikara has no influence.
  • I'm going to be one of the top!! Believe it! :3
    • View Profile
  • Organization: HEIZUGAKURE
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 05:59:34 »
Seems pretty cool. BTW are the pictures your own creations or did you just take them from gi?

Offline Richardic

• Academy Student Poster
  • Richardic has no influence.
  • I'm new player but really big fan of this game.
    • View Profile
    • Skillarena Roleplay - Samp Community
  • Clan: Urokusaki
  • Organization: Akazami
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 13:52:44 »
I took them from gi but i will make my own if it's needed.
  • Character Name: Kenichi Urokusaki

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 17:04:40 »
Doujutsu kekei genkai called Akamegan  this eye would give users the ability to see players on larger distance then normal (players will be showed on minimap on large distance) And it would look something like this:
First of all, akame itself stands for red eye, so naturally it should be red.
Also, if only telescopic vision is the power of this eye, then I'd suggest either add more powers or merge it with other dojutsus.

Doujutsu kekei genkai called Kazamegan this eye would give users the ability to master any fire style jutsu faster and use it with less chakra cost and would look like this:
Pretty cool, but imo, mastering a jutsu should solely be based on the player's skill.
You could say user could deal more damage with fire jutsu than his contemporaries

Doujutsu kekei genkai called Riyokugan this eye woud give users the ability to see trough genjutsu and apply genjutsu on someone faster normal. It would be upgraded to Mangekyou Riyokugan and will give users the ability to cast special genjutsu that stuns victim for 15 seconds but it would requier lot of chakra. The Mangekyou Riyokugan can be unlocked by killing someone who already (onlye 1 or 2 people on server randomly gived by administration)  have it and taking taking the eyes or passed on future generations from someone who already have it (for geting the Passed M.Riyokugan you must first have the normal Riyokugan unlocked)

Eye Design (Left is normal and right is mangekyou) 

This Doujutsu won't give the users big advantage and can be unlocked simply by training.

Basically a modified sharingan. I should have known by looking at the pictures >_>
I don't get how it won't give users big advantage,  I mean it can help you save your neck from incoming genjutsus and help you cast genjutsus more efficiently. What else! U may be able to upgrade it to next level and stun your opponent for 15 fkin seconds.
That'll be almost OP!