Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1660
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1655
Total: 1661
zanedrippy
Google (4)
Baidu

Author Topic: Partying with Katakiuchi  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Partying with Katakiuchi
« on: September 07, 2016, 00:59:22 »
(ehmm so I was reminded about my writings soo eh I decided to write something not too serious, short....hopefully and fun sooo yea this gonna be wild....maybe xP)

“Hey pass me the sake !!” A burly man shouted to one of his comrades. The camp  was filled with a buzz of energy and laughter. Men and women alike celebrate as equals after a mission completed without any loss.

A mercenary army, two to three hundred strong, built up of both ninja and the ordinary soldier. With no surface goal or aim, they follow one man without question.

The feasted and partied as the day went on into the night, with the sheer size of the group, their  celebration became a sort of festival.

A man raises his cup high a captain of a select squad speaks to his group, “all of you listen!!” The tall man shouts from the top of his lungs only to catch the attention of a few of his soldiers, “I'd like to…hhic.. Sorry I'd like to make a toad…” His speech cut short as his head drop to the ground, rolling into the middle of his men.

“Sorry I hope I didn't interrupt something.” A hooded figure rose up. The rest of the men drunk and confused watched as the decapitated body for their captain slumped to the ground. The hooded man  turned round to face the men, his left eye seemed to glow with a yellow tint. With a hysterical laugh the man disappeared followed by heads dropping to the ground.

Less than a minute later the whole camp was in a panic, soldiers ran around, tripping over one another, their comrades  dropped like flies, dazed, confused they picked up weapons, swinging furiously, attacking an invisible enemy. “Ahem!” A loud cough from behind catching the attention of a group of soldiers.

A silver haired man stood opposite them resting on a giant sword. To his left was a dark skinned kid who yawned as he pulled out a katana from behind him. “Let's just get this over and done with” the dark skinned moaned, “Why the rush!!?” The silver haired ninja laughed as he rushed in sword first.....

• Character Name: Isei

Offline Manuster

Re: Partying with Katakiuchi
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 09:37:01 »
im guessing the bored kid is you? nice

good job
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 10:06:17 »
nice,you're story's always are gr8. 
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Rapho

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 10:30:07 »
I've drawn enough characters to know who those two are. ;)
I'd love to read more of it. Good Job, Nas!

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 11:07:30 »

good job
correct me if i am wrong but the ones in that story is ken and taiga
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 11:10:14 »

good job

i am sure one is ken but the other one meh
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 11:17:31 »

good job

i am sure one is ken but the other one meh
i say taiga because of the hoodie and "left eye seemed to glow with a yellow tint" sounds like taiga xD (go check his character)
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 11:20:57 »
I think it's Taiga (the hooded man), Ken and Nas, so Pride, Lust and Sloth.
Kudos @Nas nice short story <3
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 11:50:45 »
Ahh thanks guys :3 and yes so far it's Taiga, me and Ken.....so far... XD

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 00:26:14 »
( xD Thanks to @Ken for reminding me to finished this... I recommend reading the first part again to make sense of it all I guess.)

Part 2

The mercenaries had finally come back to their senses, the alcohol forcefully rushed out their system, captains barked orders to assemble their squads as spread out in formation to counter attack. A young masked boy stood in the middle, surrounded by soldiers. “Wait Envy!” A voice shouted from behind them, two men stood facing the soldiers

A short man with grey hair covering his left hair and a taller white haired man with half his face covers in bandages, moved towards the group of soldiers. “Wrath??.” The grey haired Greed crouched as he called out to his partner. Wrath holding a cold expression in his eyes, nodded and spoke behind his bandages. “Where is it?...” with a slight pause he continued before anyone of the soldiers could speak back, “now think before you answer, I won't repeat myself”. The soldiers shared a look between themselves. The biggest of them pushed himself forward, a giant axe held in his right hand, with a laugh he burst out. “Who do you think yo….” He stopped midway, he couldn't continue, each time he tried to speak blood spluttered out his mouth. Blood dripped down his lips from his mouth, his eyes opened wide, his pupils darted around widely as he tried to figure out why he began choking on his own blood. The mans arms fell to the ground and so did his legs followed by the rest of his body, he wriggled in pain while his comrades could only watch in confusion.

Lust moved around the camp swift and majestic as he cleaved soldiers in half, chuckling as their screams were cut short. These soldiers were amateurs, kids compared to Lust. The soldiers with all their numbers were still at a disadvantage. Sloth only followed in this trail of blood and corpses Lust had left for him. Moving forward carefully, Sloth tried to make sure to not unnecessarily step in puddles of blood and guts, playing with his black painted fingernails and left everything to Lust who seemed be to enjoying himself.

The smallest of the attackers Envy had found himself in the middle of another group. Without a moments thought Envy rushed at the soldiers. With amazing speed Envy seemed to disappear and appear instantaneously. From one soldier to another bones broke, arms and legs ripped apart, without mercy Envy tore through the soldiers with his bare hands, simply darting off to find more victims.

The site was still as live as ever, as buzz if energy and screams filled the camp. Men and women alike fell as equals  after a mission completed.

They screamed in agony and pain as night turned to dawn, with the sheer size of this group their corpses had completely covered the ground they had celebrated on hours before. It became a graveyard with the stench of fresh blood and burnt bodies.

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 14:11:13 »
( xD Thanks to @Ken for reminding me to finished this... I recommend reading the first part again to make sense of it all I guess.)

Part 2

The mercenaries had finally come back to their senses, the alcohol forcefully rushed out their system, captains barked orders to assemble their squads as spread out in formation to counter attack. A young masked boy stood in the middle, surrounded by soldiers. “Wait Envy!” A voice shouted from behind them, two men stood facing the soldiers

A short man with grey hair covering his left hair and a taller white haired man with half his face covers in bandages, moved towards the group of soldiers. “Wrath??.” The grey haired Greed crouched as he called out to his partner. Wrath holding a cold expression in his eyes, nodded and spoke behind his bandages. “Where is it?...” with a slight pause he continued before anyone of the soldiers could speak back, “now think before you answer, I won't repeat myself”. The soldiers shared a look between themselves. The biggest of them pushed himself forward, a giant axe held in his right hand, with a laugh he burst out. “Who do you think yo….” He stopped midway, he couldn't continue, each time he tried to speak blood spluttered out his mouth. Blood dripped down his lips from his mouth, his eyes opened wide, his pupils darted around widely as he tried to figure out why he began choking on his own blood. The mans arms fell to the ground and so did his legs followed by the rest of his body, he wriggled in pain while his comrades could only watch in confusion.

Lust moved around the camp swift and majestic as he cleaved soldiers in half, chuckling as their screams were cut short. These soldiers were amateurs, kids compared to Lust. The soldiers with all their numbers were still at a disadvantage. Sloth only followed in this trail of blood and corpses Lust had left for him. Moving forward carefully, Sloth tried to make sure to not unnecessarily step in puddles of blood and guts, playing with his black painted fingernails and left everything to Lust who seemed be to enjoying himself.

The smallest of the attackers Envy had found himself in the middle of another group. Without a moments thought Envy rushed at the soldiers. With amazing speed Envy seemed to disappear and appear instantaneously. From one soldier to another bones broke, arms and legs ripped apart, without mercy Envy tore through the soldiers with his bare hands, simply darting off to find more victims.

The site was still as live as ever, as buzz if energy and screams filled the camp. Men and women alike fell as equals  after a mission completed.

They screamed in agony and pain as night turned to dawn, with the sheer size of this group their corpses had completely covered the ground they had celebrated on hours before. It became a graveyard with the stench of fresh blood and burnt bodies.

Awesome! I enjoyed reading it :D