Forum > Shinobi Life Online Discussion

Eternal Genjutsu For I am A God

(1/3) > >>

Hooke:
Anyone that would like to join me on my journey to destroy and put everyone under the eternal genjutsu will message me. Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness. I will create a jutsu which will destroy the world. I will rewrite the coding of the game with my pure in game power. All villages will be shattered, this way they will see true happiness. Anyone who opposes me will die, dont try and fight me. For even the creator will die in less than 3 seconds. I promise you that. I am the strongest. Do not try to run for i am the ¨Yellow Flash¨. I will let you join me on my mission only if you obey all my commands. All hokages will die, including KageKakashi. Everyone stop making clans to fight, for you will all be garbage. I will clean all you filth away, you have not been through what I have seen. All the pain and suffering will end, I will make sure everyone gets a perfect dream. Come join me children.

Crono:

--- Quote from: Hooke on May 14, 2018, 00:37:21 ---Anyone that would like to join me on my journey to destroy and put everyone under the eternal genjutsu will message me. Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness. I will create a jutsu which will destroy the world. I will rewrite the coding of the game with my pure in game power. All villages will be shattered, this way they will see true happiness. Anyone who opposes me will die, dont try and fight me. For even the creator will die in less than 3 seconds. I promise you that. I am the strongest. Do not try to run for i am the ¨Yellow Flash¨. I will let you join me on my mission only if you obey all my commands. All hokages will die, including KageKakashi. Everyone stop making clans to fight, for you will all be garbage. I will clean all you filth away, you have not been through what I have seen. All the pain and suffering will end, I will make sure everyone gets a perfect dream. Come join me children.

--- End quote ---

Fanboyism level: infinite...

--- Quote from: Hooke on May 14, 2018, 00:37:21 ---Madara is the protagonist of Naruto. Naruto is the antagonist, he simply wants to ruin everyones life by making them unhappy. Madara simply wants to put everyone under a genjutsu so that they will remain in pure happiness.
--- End quote ---
Madara fanboys are by far the most anoying. They simply find Madara invincible despite some facts that proved that if it wasn't for edo, he'd have been dead for a long time now.

However, in your case my friend, I can't decide whether you are a Madara fanboy, a Minato one or both.

Hooke:
@Crono you will respect me. I am not a fanboy I am simply stating the truth. Madara simply wants to help everyone. This is for those who agree with me, people like you will be destroyed in game. Judgemental people like you are by far the most annoying.  Who are you to criticize facts. Do not talk to me. I am the strongest. You are a peasant. Ya heard? Shoutout to my boy tragic

RyRy:
do you know how your gonna have the eternal genjutsu because vreg isnt making anything like it and if you have a plan like that you will be killed right away and i would like to play Shinobi Life Online how it is supposed to be played not in a dream

Hamato Uchiha:

I am for the amazing genjutsu, but there must be a limit, such as the ability to defend against him, of course not everyone can defend against any genjutsu, and with weak genjutsu if someone deals you with the damage you leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version