Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 830
Total: 839
Kyliebob
Google (8)

Author Topic: Leebz is Hidden Forest Kage  (Read 23519 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Leebz is Hidden Forest Kage
« on: July 01, 2017, 18:13:42 »

Hi guys, it's your neighbourhood Kage applicant, Leebz coming at you with some dank points on why I should be your Kage.

First of all, I would like to say that I am very calm in situations of chaos. Like if we got some next level rogue attack, guess who has your back? That's right, this guy.

Secondly, I will make sure that the taxes of your treehouses aren't too high or unreasonable. I will make sure that they are cut from the finest of trees and not some sort of shitty quality basic tree.

Thirdly, I will keep the economy striving to be the very best, like no other ever was. I will make sure you are all paid fairly and your children will go to great schools with the finest teachers.

So why not have someone like me as your Kage? Give me a question if you doubt my capability and I will answer it respectively. if you are behind me being Kage I have many thanks to give you.

Thanks for your time and god save the Hidden Forest.

Signed.

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Leebz is Hidden Forest Kage
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 18:16:37 »
How much retard sauce did you consume before creating this thread?
And how much cheese do you consume on an hourly basis? (required information for kage ofc).

On a more serious note, I don't really think this post should stay, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, as I did with the blowjob thread.

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 18:20:22 »
Is this thread serious or nah? It was fairly fun to read tho so idm either or lel

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 18:23:42 »
How much retard sauce did you consume before creating this thread?
And how much cheese do you consume on an hourly basis? (required information for kage ofc).

On a more serious note, I don't really think this post should stay, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, as I did with the blowjob thread.

Retard sauce is not in my diet. I try to remain healthy incase of an attack and retard sauce damages the mind. You want your kage to remain clear minded and focused for the task ahead and I make sure that I can provide that sort of mindframe.

The amount of cheese I have consumed on an hourly bases can be broken down in a daily diet. I would say I consume a healthy amount of cheese to make sure my bones grow nice and strong as calcium is within cheese. These sort of facts are what the teachers at the village, that I shall employ, will teach your children.

On a serious note I am sorry, I didn't think it was that bad at first as there is traces of seriousness within this post but I see where you are coming from. It won't happen again and thanks for the warning. <3

Is this thread serious or nah? It was fairly fun to read tho so idm either or lel

I take the Hidden Forest very super seriously and therefore this post is very super serious. I plan on bringing the Forest to the level of greatness that the Hidden Metal has and will not strive for anything less than that. I hope I can have you as a backer in my goals. <3

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 19:57:03 »
I find all of this pointless. None of the villages are in game, no clans are in game theres nothing in game but a building, a tree and a arena...Everyone seems to have their heads up their ass. Even if you became Kage right now what really would happen? ... Just post more on the forums or what?

And people say I come up with shit topics lmfao
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 20:44:30 by Nova »
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 20:49:59 »
I find all of this pointless. None of the villages are in game, no clans are in game theres nothing in game but a building, a tree and a arena...Everyone seems to have their heads up their ass. Even if you became Kage right now what really would happen? ... Just post more on the forums or what?

@Suroshi please refrain from double posting, if you'd like to say more simply edit your previous statement.
I normally let it slide, but it seems to have become a daily activity for me to fix your double posting.

Also this is ironic to me:
Everyone seems to have their heads up their ass. Even if you became Kage right now what really would happen? ... Just post more on the forums or what?

Seeing as you have rather high "posts per day" (I counted 10 from yesterday alone).

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 20:57:57 »

Oh young one, did you not know we already have a few selected Kages? Some villages are open which is why I made a thread, something connected to the game and not a philosophical existence crisis like you :)

I suggest seeking therapy and if you are from my great village hidden in the forest then I shall provide it for you if I am elected. <3

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 21:03:34 »
Sorry Nova most of the time I dont think about it. And no, Leebz I already there are roleplay Kages and villages and clans but none of it matters right now the game is to early there hasnt been any updates in awhile and I dont think the next one will have much to do with in game Kage's. Youre just a normal person like the rest of us wanting to be something better. Strive to be Kage to feed your ego doesnt matter its all pretend until the game is near complete. Ima go do the only thing we can do... Run from the tower to the arena and kill people.

And Nova sorry I try to post on the forums everyday and be an active member of the game. : ::)

Ima just let it go, you're getting sensitive and its getting off topic. Do what you want man makes no difference to me. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 21:11:17 by Suroshi »
  • Character Name: Suroshi

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2017, 21:08:14 »
Sorry Nova most of the time I dont think about it. And no, Leebz I already there are roleplay Kages and villages and clans but none of it matters right now the game is to early there hasnt been any updates in awhile and I dont think the next one will have much to do with in game Kage's. Youre just a normal person like the rest of us wanting to be something better. Strive to be Kage to feed your ego doesnt matter its all pretend until the game is near complete. Ima go do the only thing we can do... Run from the tower to the arena and kill people.
Your English needs work buddy. Take a course in the academy of the Hidden Forest! :D

No, but seriously, you sound like a fucking child dude. This forum is related to the game and at the most point this Kage application thing was a meme. I couldn't care less about being kage forreal and if you think being Kage gets my dick hard or gives me an ego that is on you pal but from the sounds of your posts you are the one seeking some sort of help or reason for living, not me. I am content being a nerdy, raggy, small time gamer. you seem to have doubts with what you even want to do with your life. And actually sort out your English. Most of the time you make zero sense and it is hard to actually have a conversation with you because of it.

Example: Leebz I already there are roleplay Kages and villages and clans

Sort it out mate.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 22:22:02 »
Leebz I am sorry but I will have to run against you for Kage! Your letting a new player get to you too easy! He has a point that there is little the kage actually have influence over.

I probably can't beat you in game and I'm not home to try so will have to settle it some other time.

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 22:40:46 »

And Nova sorry I try to post on the forums everyday and be an active member of the game. : ::)

Ima just let it go, you're getting sensitive and its getting off topic. Do what you want man makes no difference to me. 
Wow dude it isn't even close to that deep wtf

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO

Offline theshadowninja

• Academy Student Poster
  • theshadowninja has no influence.
  • i live and fight in the shadows
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 08:46:10 »
who is the village hidden in the snow kage?
  • Character Name: yakamaru

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 09:29:01 »

Wow dude it isn't even close to that deep wtf
Lmao, this Suroshi dude..wtf
He should have a gen. all to himself, please.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2017, 21:29:55 »
Guys... don't take everything you see on this forum serious.
Actually that goes for everything on the internet.
  • Character Name: Reminance