Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64073
Latest: Kevinadvep
New This Month: 4166
New This Week: 132
New Today: 22
Stats
Total Posts: 73938
Total Topics: 20786
Most Online Today: 759
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 663
Total: 675
Kevinadvep
Google (11)

Author Topic: SLO Arena Battle #11 - Kazuki Kaiyo (Shivraj) vs Kaeiro Kirishima (Kai)  (Read 6087 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
SLO Arena #11 - Shivraj vs Kai
Shivraj
Spoiler: show
Ninjutsu - 50
Taijutsu - 15
Genjutsu - 85

left = 0

Kinjutsu

Health - 55
Stamina - 65
Speed - 60
Strength - 45

left = 0

Chakra Levels - 50
Hand Seals - 50
Chakra Efficiency - 50

left = 0

Bukijutsu - 10
Kenjutsu - 70
Summoning - 70

left = 0

Lightning
Water

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1104.0

Also, for a weapon, I would like to have
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_the_Thunder_God from the anime original, if that is not allowed, then I would like to have Kusanagi as my weapon, or at least the same kind of sword as Sasuke has, works well with Lightning

Summoning, hmm, lots of snakes or a big snake?

as for jutsu
I would like to have
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ephemeral
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Bringer-of-Darkness_Technique
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Genjutsu_Binding (anime only, hope it's not against the rules)
https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sly_Mind_Affect_Technique

that should be it, you can choose the ninjutsu as you see fit

Kai
Spoiler: show
Ninja stats:

Ninjutsu: 65/100
Taijutsu: 75/100
Genjutsu: 10/100

Advanced ninja stats:

Senjutsu

Physical stats:

Health: 80/100
Stamina: 32/100
Speed: 80/100
Strength: 33/100

Chakra related stats:

Chakra Levels: 60/100
Hand Seals: 40/100
Chakra Efficiency: 50/100

Extraneous Skills:

Bukijutsu: 45/100
Kenjutsu: 80/100
Summoning: 25/100

Chakra Natures:

Fire
Lightning

Leftover points: 0

Chance to receive a Chakra Combination: 0%

Summon: Giant wolf or 3 normal wolves

Also, can my character alternate between a sword and a scythe or just use both and have a hidden dagger to use up close.

My character - Kaeiro Kirishima

Hmph, calling me out to a bar so far out of the villages, seems he’s not one to hold back with planning” Kaeiro Kirishima was impressed at the location, and the secrecy of said location, where The Sin of Wrath had set the meeting between the Kirishima and Katakiuchi.

Oh, there it is.” Kaeiro thought as he found a small entrance to a cavern. The entrance was big enough for any human to fit in, but small enough that no one could spot it from far away without knowing the exact location. “Alright, I suppose I shouldn’t look nervous, but it IS my first time meeting one of the Yugure” He sighed as he slipped into the entrance.

The cave expanded into an open dome. “What? But there weren’t any holes up there… could it be Genjutsu? Well, nevermind that for now, I need to find that bar.” Kaeiro walked through a market area, after traveling about 700 meters, he reached the bar and walked in through the entrance.

It was loud inside and was filled with suspicious looking individuals, Kaeiro found an empty seat by the bar counter. “What can I get for you?” asked the Bartender, “A Beer.” putting a ryo on the counter.

Kaeiro heard the doors open with a creak, only to see a cloaked figure entering when he averted his gaze towards the entrance. “Could this be him? I sure hope so, I’d like to get this done as soon as I can.” he sipped from the glass the bartender put in front of him.

The Cloaked Figure quietly moved towards the chair next to Kaeiro and comfortably seated himself. “You must be Kaeiro Kirishima, I’m,” the person looked towards the bartender, putting 40 ryo on the counter, which the bartender recognized as a fee for not overhearing. “I am Wrath.” Wrath continued, “I’m guessing you’re here to negotiate the deal with the Kirishima clan?”. “Yes, I am. I carry a scroll with all the conditions that the Kirishima nobles have.” he said as he handed said scroll to Wrath.

“Hmm,” Wrath read the contents of the scroll “I am sorry, but this is preposterous… you expect us to oblige the Kirishima with all of this? Are the terms negotiable?” the robed figured asked curiously. “I am afraid not, He specifically said that this was all he wanted, nothing more, nothing less” Kaeiro replied, a bit nervous. “Well I’m sorry to say this, but the deal is off then, I cannot accept this. Now, lean your forehead towards me” Wrath said hastily. “What? No, why?” Kaeiro was surprised. “I have to wipe your memory, it’s much easier if you let me do it.”.

“I can’t let you do that, sorry, I’ll show myself out now.” Kaeiro got up to leave, but as he walked through the entrance he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Let’s take this outside.” The owner of the hand said, perhaps in an angry tone? It was hard to determine since he never heard that voice before. “And who might you be?” The young Kirishima clansman asked as he thought he had someone to play with. “Oh, I’m the same person you were talking to, just a bit angrier.” The guy said as Kaeiro and he were walking outside of the alleyway onto the main street.

“Alright, I defeat you, I kill you. You defeat me, you kill me. Okay?” said Wrath. “I’d like to get this over with quick.” he said as he took off his robe and sealed it into a scroll.

“B-But…” Kaeiro sighed “I suppose I won’t be going back soon, will I?”. Wrath unsheathed his chokuto and took out a kunai in his other hand. “Less talking, more fighting” Wrath roared as he casted handseals with his free hand after throwing the kunai, casting shadow clone Jutsu on it, multiplying it into 4 kunai traveling towards Kaeiro in a vertical position, one above the other while Kaeiro was running towards him.

He had to step aside, unless he wanted to be skewered. In the meantime, Kazuki weaved summoning hand seals, summoning hundreds of snakes around Kaeiro. “S-Snakes?” Kaeiro tried to jump away, but a snake got his calf.

Kaeiro managed to take it off a second before Kazuki sent electric shocks through it. “It wasn’t poisonous, I hope.”. He dashed towards Kazuki, who was preparing for him with his chokuto in hand.

Kazuki enhanced his blade by merging his lightning chakra with the blade, “You sure you wanna rush towards your demise?” Kazuki started dashing towards Kaeiro too. Kaeiro met Kazuki’s sword swing with a spin, dodge and elbow to the back. Kazuki turned around quickly and cast Lightning Senbon towards Kaeiro, who was too close to dodge them and got hit.

“Ouch, that stings, you bastard.” Kaeiro yelped while Kazuki cast handseals, bit his thumb and smeared his blood on his chokuto. “W-what are you doing?” Kaeiro asked, being cautious, since Kazuki seemed to have a trump card up his sleeve.

“Summoning Jutsu: Snakes!” Kazuki shouted while running towards Kaeiro with a blood stained weapon in hand. “What’s he planning on doing?” Kaeiro decided to think it was a bluff and charged in, only to see a snake flying towards him. He caught it in midair and redirected its path back to where it came from.

“That all you got, Wrath?” Kai taunted Kazuki. “Is it?” he heard a voice from behind him, and above him… and in front of him. There was 1 Kazuki in every direction. “You like jumping away don’t you? I’d like to see you jump now” Kaeiro heard from the one above him, as the clones swarmed him, and he barely held his ground, as the real Kazuki came slashing down from above Kai.

Kaeiro was too fast for Kazuki, but his clones had held Kai in place long enough for Kazuki to get a cut 10 centimeters long and 4 centimeters deep across Kai’s abdomen. “Ha, got you now!” Kazuki said just as a punch drove into his gut. “Fuck! I see that you like to play, would you be interested in playing with the tip of my sword!?” Wrath bellowed in rage as Kaeiro broke free from the clones and grabbed Kazuki’s left forearm, then sliding his hand down towards his wrist and then finally breaking it. He let go as quickly as he could and grabbed Kazuki’s sword as a Chidori was headed his way. “I really hope I’m not in a genjutsu, I’ve been trying to avoid all types of contact with him, but who knows….

While his wrist was being broken, Kazuki had been preparing a Chidori in his right hand. “If I die here, I’m sure as hell not letting you go free!” Kazuki whispered as he thrust the Chidori in Kaeiro’s direction, only for Kai to dodge to Kazuki’s left and then chopping his arm off with Kazuki’s own chokuto.

“NO!” Kazuki decided that it was impossible for him to fight without a left wrist and a right forearm, but he still tried. “I’LL KILL YOU!” Kazuki tackled Kai, only to be stabbed in the gut, and soon enough in the heart, as his lifeless body fell on top of Kaeiro. “Well, I suppose I’m going back to see Kono with a loooot of money.” Kai sighed as he took the sheath of the chokuto, deciding to use the blade to mark the spot where Wrath died.

Kaeiro Wins!
-Written by Shivraj, Proofread by Snoopy
#ScribesGuild
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:58:27 by Shivraj »

• Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Manuster

lmaaaoooo so you killed yourself, gj Shiv, as expected
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
(-_- ) I just realised that the snakes became Kazuki clones................( -_-) I've got jutsu ideas and a new Sandareisu Trilogy in mind.

Well done awesome fight yet again XD bravo.
(-_- ) *I still call BS on my fight with Konohuro* -cough-
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Kings_Head

AYYYYE another Kirishima won!!! and now that Wrath is dead i will take his place xD, but for real nice battle it was fun to read
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
AYYYYE another Kirishima won!!!
They've asserted dominance in the RP world of SLO this is bad XD
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Damn kai ur a nervous yet cool badass. Lol the kirishima are small-ish yet rlly powerful lol
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Nice one, Shiv.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Konohuro

Really enjoyable. Congratulations!
An obvious end, giving the fact that you wrote the story, but nevertheless interesting.

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
Well this was interesting. Just know i wont lose to a kirishima, no matter what it takes.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:32:27 by Xassassin »
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
aye nicely written :)
It was kind of an anticlimax as I was expecting kazuki to win. :3
gj anyways

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: SLO Arena Battle #11 - Kazuki Kaiyo (Shivraj) vs Kaeiro Kirishima (Kai)
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 10:27:22 »
Yes, well, you see, I put most of my points in Genjutsu, Summoning and Kenjutsu. I was more for long battles, and Kai had stats for a short burst of destructive power. Which is why he absolutely wrecked me. However, this saves me from the difficulty of not being biased when writing more fights in the future (for the Semi-Finals and Finals)!
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline taigakun

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 17:48:19 »
Enjoyed reading this one
Gj Shiv!!!

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 19:54:16 »
Well this was interesting. Just know i wont lose to a kirishima, no matter what it takes.

You sure you want to jinx yourself?

Enjoyed reading it, good job Shiv.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 08:10:20 »
that was good battle,it was too fucking weird that slo arena let someone with high genjutsu won against someone with low genjutsu weirdooo,anyway good jop shiv. xp
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 17:53:27 »
@Kai

It was a good read Shiv, well done!

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Recent Topics

btc mixer by Kevinadvep
Today at 01:10:16

FREE fast ranks for shinobilifeonline.com by Mike MacAlister
Yesterday at 23:20:13

ошибка черного картриджа hp by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:42:08

magenta чернила epson by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:41:34

xerox 3020 тонер by Marinamog
Yesterday at 22:41:07