Forum > General Discussion

Is God real

(1/16) > >>

Mars:
Post your opinion in a respectful manner. Hopefully a mature debate will start.
@Shivraj I'm not salty or anything but I actually want this discussion.
I'll try and counter any argument disregarding the existance of god

Nas:
uhmm tbh i feel this shouldn't really be a thread....religion is a very very sensitive subject everyone is entitled to whatever, whether they have faith or not and good comes out of a controversial topic like this

limits:
i feel the same way nas, these kind of topics can't be logically proven, they're based of ones opinion, hence this is why alot of arguments come from religion based subjects

Narutoi:
I know I'm a few hours late but here's my opinion. It might sound dark but you will have your answer when your dead. Judging from how the dead haven't come to tell us what happened when they died, when we die we might be restricted for spreading the information to the living. Just an opinion.

Narutoi:

--- Quote from: Narutoi on December 27, 2015, 01:33:20 ---I know I'm a few hours late but here's my opinion. It might sound dark but you will have your answer when your dead. Judging from how the dead haven't come to tell us what happened when they died, when we die we might be restricted for spreading the information to the living. Just an opinion.
Adding to that, another reason that the dead aren't able to communicate with us the information of what happened to them could be that they are lost completely. No consciousness, mind, or soul. Thanks Light Yamagi Senpai you taught me well of your dark ways.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version