Forum > General Discussion

Curious

(1/3) > >>

Suroshi:
So I was wondering what is your favorite thing about SLO? And what would be your favorite thing to see from SLO in the future?

AbeMelbs:
Not a lot to choose from :/

ShimazuHyuga:
I like the concept of kenjutsu and taijutsu but i think we need more weapon variety and styles. Naruto had good weapons but they mostly showed swords while their are plenty of other weapons out there. Also would be good to have fighting styles like a gentle fist type or other kinds of martial arts.

NinjaMirage:
Currently the best thing the game has done is get away from the Mmorpg standard of hot key UIs. The hand sign Machanics to select a attack is the best thing the game has going for it.

That being said... more thought and creativity to the jutsu they add would improve and make the game more strategic. Having jutsu that stay active and build in each other to achieve tactical effects is what I want to see. So far the best example of this is the earth dome fire breath combo. But I want to see others like water whip and chidori, or cyclone jutsu to lift the player in the air and fire breath for damage.

Suroshi:
As for me I enjoy the uniqueness of this game it doesnt feel like many games I have played beforehand I enjoy the basic mechanics.. As for the future of this game there isnt anything I would like to see above anything else other than the creators keeping their unique ideas in place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version