Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64444
Latest: Colinvex
New This Month: 313
New This Week: 74
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76525
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1224
Total: 1236
Kyliebob
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (8)

Author Topic: Map Improvement  (Read 7105 times)

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Re: Map Improvement
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 13:35:26 »
how i get kurama chakra
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization:
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 16:28:18 »
Someone is going to shoot me, but first read ok?

I saw the map and stuff, i would like to ask that it shouldn't be exactly how is it.
Only Morigakure has giant forests, only Hidden Inferno has lava, only Hidden Volcano has those mountains, and only Hidden hills has hills.(It's not exactly that, but just take it as an example).

Right now, i think the hidden villages should be as they say, but the territories they own, NOT, they should be a bit more diverser, than everything being lava or forest.
Some entire countries could be desert, like Dust, Haze, Ash for example, but they had some territories with some unique aspects.

Haze has lots of territories with thermal baths, but not all of them, or even being more diverse, so each territory has something different so we can explore, sometimes even a Forest in the middle of the desert can work(Just put a Oasis in the middle of it first or a long river)

When i say Territory, i don't mean Hidden Villages, but for example something like:
Regions, States, Villages, and more that can be used to give to another village in a peace treaty or just a gift from a village to another.

Well, i didn't saw anything that you guys had planned about the Map, but i really would like to see more diverser stuff, than just a big desert, it's going to dry me out sometime, same for the giant lava Inferno Hidden Village, seeing only one thing for a entire country is going to be a bit boring.
If you actually just stop posting and read stuff, these topics would not need to be answered. Read The FAQ! Most things are already planned
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2016, 16:30:47 »
Someone is going to shoot me, but first read ok?

I saw the map and stuff, i would like to ask that it shouldn't be exactly how is it.
Only Morigakure has giant forests, only Hidden Inferno has lava, only Hidden Volcano has those mountains, and only Hidden hills has hills.(It's not exactly that, but just take it as an example).

Right now, i think the hidden villages should be as they say, but the territories they own, NOT, they should be a bit more diverser, than everything being lava or forest.
Some entire countries could be desert, like Dust, Haze, Ash for example, but they had some territories with some unique aspects.

Haze has lots of territories with thermal baths, but not all of them, or even being more diverse, so each territory has something different so we can explore, sometimes even a Forest in the middle of the desert can work(Just put a Oasis in the middle of it first or a long river)

When i say Territory, i don't mean Hidden Villages, but for example something like:
Regions, States, Villages, and more that can be used to give to another village in a peace treaty or just a gift from a village to another.

Well, i didn't saw anything that you guys had planned about the Map, but i really would like to see more diverser stuff, than just a big desert, it's going to dry me out sometime, same for the giant lava Inferno Hidden Village, seeing only one thing for a entire country is going to be a bit boring.
If you actually just stop posting and read stuff, these topics would not need to be answered. Read The FAQ! Most things are already planned

WOAH, Chill bruh, take 2 chill pills pls. One from the bottom and the other swallow it. Either way just take it :P

Offline Kamashe

• Genin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Kamashe has no influence.
  • Im Mars from now on
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2016, 16:31:44 »
WOAH, Chill bruh, take 2 chill pills pls. One from the bottom and the other swallow it. Either way just take it :P
[/quote]
Lol. SOmeone was gonna say it sooner or later :D
  • Character Name: Kuriha himitsu

Offline Cryptonexin

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Cryptonexin has no influence.
  • "Read this with your eyes closed"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2016, 16:38:56 »
Lol. SOmeone was gonna say it sooner or later :D
[/quote]

You da MAN anyway..... Seriously did you take the pills?

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2016, 18:50:13 »
To both don't go off-topic.
Anyways Aderan stated that he didn't see anything regarding this in the FAQ.
So he is not making useless post.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Aderan

• Academy Student Poster
  • Aderan has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2016, 14:28:06 »
Well, i did read the FAQ twice before doing post...
I'm reading the forum to see if i don't do any double-post anymore, @_@
  • Character Name: Aderan

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun