Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64427
Latest: aligner_thkt
New This Month: 296
New This Week: 57
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 76240
Total Topics: 21946
Most Online Today: 1562
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 1341
Total: 1357

Author Topic: Comments about Sakura's uselessness?  (Read 41883 times)

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: Comments about Sakura's uselessness?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 18:37:03 »
If sakura were to fight naruto or sasuke, emotions aside, she'd get beaten to a pulp.
Without Chiyo she wouldn't have lived long enough to fight on her own.
Sasuke barely survives a fight with Deidara, after fighting him on his own. Sakura barely survives a fight with Sasori, with the help of a legendary ninja who knows almost everything there is to know about Sasori. Almost going blind when defeating danzo is hardly relevant, that's just how the sharingan works. Danzo went blind in like 9 different eyes. Danzo competed for the title of 3rd hokage at one point. Danzo witnessed and fought under the first two Hokage. You say that as if Danzo was a simple opponent. He trained members of an elite secret fighting force, he was basically the Hitler of Naruto. She isn't useless but everyone around her is just on another level. That and her dialogue usually makes me want to punch myself in the face

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2016, 18:42:16 »
Well, after these comments I can say only one thing. Naruto does nothing, but whines over sasuke and ignores others. Cmsurfer already stated the facts about sasuke, and Sakura's place should be the kitchen. Shikamaru does nothing but sleeps all day, while Choji just eats all day. So the only useful person is Kiba. You ask what about others? They do not even appear in my post, so not mentionable :D

NOoooooooo Sakura needs to stay away from the kitchen.... She has  many talents but cooking is not one of them.
Lol also don't futz with shikamaru, kebab wouldn't Stand a chance. He only seems lazy because everyone else seems so easy to beet he feels like he dos t need to try.. Lol

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2016, 18:43:11 »
Iam glad nobody disagress with me about the only useful person :D
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2016, 19:21:28 »
If sakura were to fight naruto or sasuke, emotions aside, she'd get beaten to a pulp.
Sasuke barely survives a fight with Deidara, after fighting him on his own. Sakura barely survives a fight with Sasori,
Your wrong on both accounts lol sasuka could bet her naruto could not.
And she would have beaten Sasori on her own if she had made the antidotes in the leaf where they had more madicinal herbs. When making the antidote she said she could ONLY make 3 doses.. With better resorces she would have made more and there for Sasori's puppet attacks would not have matter sence they did little physical damage... The poison was the threat. And she went toe to toe with the 3rd kazakaga's best Jutsu, so don't talk like it was an easy fight compared to Danzo or Dadera.
Before sasuka awakens monkieo sharengon
And naruto learns sage mode in terms of ninja skill excluding Kekkei genki Sakura is Better then both.

This is how the fight with Sasori would have went down without Cheo. Sakura guts hit with poison senbiu neetle and uses antidot
Fakes like she is down while Sasori brags on about how she will be dead In 3 days.
Sakura waits till he is within range and  destroys his first puppet... Sasori in his puppet form whips out the 3rd and starts in on the poison iron sand but Sakura now has studied  enough of his movements to  Dodge most all small attacks and the big ones she uses her chakra  strength to hit them back at Sasori because kakashi tought her to use her opponents  Jutsu agents them. Seeing that he can now jump bodes she smashes through the rest of his puppets using the all the antidots and  crushes what's left of Sasori's  heart.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 20:36:45 by cmsurfer »

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2016, 20:10:49 »
Sasuke barely survives a fight with Deidara, after fighting him on his own. Sakura barely survives a fight with Sasori,
Your wrong on both accounts lol sasuka could bet her naruto could not.
And she would have beaten Sasori on her own if she had made the antidotes in the leaf where they had more madicinal herbs. When making the antidote she said she could ONLY make 3 doses.. With better resorces she would have made more and there for Sasori's puppet attacks would not have matter sence they did little physical damage... The poison was the threat. And she went toe to toe with the 3rd kazakaga's best Jutsu, so don't talk like it was an easy fight compared to Danzo or Dadera.

This is how the fight with Sasori would have went down without Cheo. Sakura guts hit with poison senbiu neetle and uses antidot
Fakes like she is down while Sasori brags on about how she will be dead In 3 days.
Sakura waits till he is within range and  destroys his first puppet... Sasori in his puppet form whips out the 3rd and starts in on the poison iron sand but Sakura now has studied  enough of his movements to  Dodge most all small attacks and the big ones she uses her chakra  strength to hit them back at Sasori because kakashi tought her to use her opponents  Jutsu agents them. Seeing that he can now jump bodes she smashes through the rest of his puppets using the all the antidots and  crushes what's left of Sasori's  heart.
I don't think you are giving Sasori nearly enough credit. Or you gave Sakura too much credit, something is off about the way that scenario went down.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2016, 20:55:42 »
You say that Zuma but you can see Sakura battling a battle like this herself. that's why you think somthings wrong with the way Sasori went down. Everyone's opinion of Sakura is colored by her obsession with sasuka. If look past that at the time of the fight with Sasori
Sakura has better chakra control then sasuka, and better evasion. She is not as fast but she is smarter then sasuka as well. Because of the chakra strike Jutsu she is stronger then sasuka in terms of power of Taijustu attack. She may not know a lot of offensive ninjutsu but she has all the skills needed to learn any of them if nessessary. And with earth and water nature she would be a good match for sasuka.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 21:19:22 by cmsurfer »

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2016, 23:17:43 »
The first attack would have killed Sakura in the Sasori fight lol. When he busts out the senbon machine gun, Lady Chiyo guided her through every single one. Sure if one hits her she can pop an antidote but it shot Hundreds of Thousands. If ONE had hit her, it would have slowed her down enough, for 600 more to hit her. Poison or not she'd be a damn porcupine at the end. That's also the first attack. Chiyo attached her Chakra threads to Hiruko's tail, to stop Hiruko's tail an inch from Sakuras face. Without that, her head would be cracked like a melon. This was the only reason she was able to get close enough to the Hiruko Puppet to defeat it. She would've had 0 ways to do that otherwise. Sasori stopped every other attack at him with the tail, while holding a casual conversation with Deidara, not even looking.

I also don't understand how you think she could defeat Naruto. When did you stop watching? Have you seen how ridiculously overpowered naruto is by the end? There's no way you could've to be thinking Sakura could beat him.

Naruto is better than Sakura in:
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Strength
Speed
And Stamina

(These aren't just my opinion, these are straight off of the official Naruto Wiki. See the Stats section.)

Naruto's speed alone is too much for sakura. He outran the fucking raikage, he mastered the rasengan, and has full control over Sage mode and the 9 tails.

It also makes 0 sense that you think Sasuke could beat sakura but naruto couldn't.

Spoiler: show
Sasuke and Naruto went 100% even in their final fight, and both lost an arm for it. If Sasuke can beat her, then Naruto can too.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2016, 23:34:18 »
monkieo sharengon

welp.

Lol also don't futz with shikamaru, kebab wouldn't Stand a chance.

kebab? kiba?

tbh kiba would end up as a kebab if he got into an actual real fight...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2016, 23:40:59 »

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2016, 23:50:59 »
The first attack would have killed Sakura in the Sasori fight lol. When he busts out the senbon machine gun, Lady Chiyo guided her through every single one. Sure if one hits her she can pop an antidote but it shot Hundreds of Thousands. If ONE had hit her, it would have slowed her down enough, for 600 more to hit her. Poison or not she'd be a damn porcupine at the end. That's also the first attack. Chiyo attached her Chakra threads to Hiruko's tail, to stop Hiruko's tail an inch from Sakuras face. Without that, her head would be cracked like a melon. This was the only reason she was able to get close enough to the Hiruko Puppet to defeat it. She would've had 0 ways to do that otherwise. Sasori stopped every other attack at him with the tail, while holding a casual conversation with Deidara, not even looking.

I also don't understand how you think she could defeat Naruto. When did you stop watching? Have you seen how ridiculously overpowered naruto is by the end? There's no way you could've to be thinking Sakura could beat him.

Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Strength
Speed
And Stamina

(These aren't just my opinion, these are straight off of the official Naruto Wiki. See the Stats section.)

Naruto's speed alone is too much for sakura. He outran the fucking raikage, he mastered the rasengan, and has full control over Sage mode and the 9 tails.

It also makes 0 sense that you think Sasuke could beat sakura but naruto couldn't.

Sasuke and Naruto went 100% even in their final fight, and both lost an arm for it. If Sasuke can beat her, then Naruto can too.

basically. +rep
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2016, 12:35:14 »

Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Strength
Speed
And Stamina

Lol I wasn't talking about the end, I was talking about at the time of the fright with Sasori, Sakura had better chakra control them both naruto and sasuka, and if you want to go to the end,
I have only one thing to say, I don't care how much damage and sasuka could dish out...I only have 2 words for you creation rebirth, and strength of a  hundred.naruto might be able to beet her sence with Kebi he has an  infinite supply of chakra. But  Because Sakura has better chakra control them both naruto and sauska and always has she will have more chakra then them through out the hole fight they will use there best Jutsu and Sakura will just smile and wait till there out of chakra and crush them, she can even regenerat limbs with this Jutsu
so yeah rope a dope baby.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:38:08 by cmsurfer »

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2016, 13:27:10 »

Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Strength
Speed
And Stamina

Lol I wasn't talking about the end, I was talking about at the time of the fright with Sasori, Sakura had better chakra control them both naruto and sasuka, and if you want to go to the end,
I have only one thing to say, I don't care how much damage and sasuka could dish out...I only have 2 words for you creation rebirth, and strength of a  hundred.naruto might be able to beet her sence with Kebi he has an  infinite supply of chakra. But  Because Sakura has better chakra control them both naruto and sauska and always has she will have more chakra then them through out the hole fight they will use there best Jutsu and Sakura will just smile and wait till there out of chakra and crush them, she can even regenerat limbs with this Jutsu
Fuckascheisse is what i call.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 13:50:21 »

Fuckascheisse is what i call.

I will refer you here if you think I'm wrong.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Creation_Rebirth
And here for strength of a hundred
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_of_a_Hundred_Technique

I would also like to point out sasuke even admitted that the sharingan is nothing Sakura could not handle when he was defending Sakura
Sasuke criticised those who doubted Sakura's abilities and speculated she could defeat Shin Uchiha by herself- this was straight from naruto wiki

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 14:02:26 by cmsurfer »

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 18:11:08 »
To close the Naruto vs Sakura in the Sasori fight discussion, at that point in time, the nine tails chakra almost killed Jiraiya already. If you think Sakura could beat Jiraiya, pfff.

Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred make you near invincible, but there are pretty simple ways around it.
You realize that Sakura becomes Tsunade, while naruto becomes Jiraiya + Minato, right?

Her chakra control is good, but for some reason you believe she doesn't use any chakra at all? Naruto has 4 times as much chakra as Kakashi does, without the 9 tails helping him. His chakra control WAS bad, but now is at the level where he can transfer his chakra to other people, and perform one handed hand seals. Chakra control isn't going to win Sakura the fight.

The second sakura runs out of chakra she'd be dead, which could take a while with her good chakra control, but not good enough to beat naruto with 100X her chakra. After her chakra is gone she can't regenerate, and naruto could not only finish her off, he could EASILY finish her off. One tailed beast bomb, how does sakura dodge, stop or block it? Let me know

Offline taigakun

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 20:56:08 »
To close the Naruto vs Sakura in the Sasori fight discussion, at that point in time, the nine tails chakra almost killed Jiraiya already. If you think Sakura could beat Jiraiya, pfff.

Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred make you near invincible, but there are pretty simple ways around it.
You realize that Sakura becomes Tsunade, while naruto becomes Jiraiya + Minato, right?

Her chakra control is good, but for some reason you believe she doesn't use any chakra at all? Naruto has 4 times as much chakra as Kakashi does, without the 9 tails helping him. His chakra control WAS bad, but now is at the level where he can transfer his chakra to other people, and perform one handed hand seals. Chakra control isn't going to win Sakura the fight.

The second sakura runs out of chakra she'd be dead, which could take a while with her good chakra control, but not good enough to beat naruto with 100X her chakra. After her chakra is gone she can't regenerate, and naruto could not only finish her off, he could EASILY finish her off. One tailed beast bomb, how does sakura dodge, stop or block it? Let me know

True dat