Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64487
Latest: MeganFap
New This Month: 14
New This Week: 32
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 77291
Total Topics: 22793
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 914
Total: 926

Author Topic: Equivalents to tailed beasts(events)  (Read 6101 times)

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
Equivalents to tailed beasts(events)
« on: June 04, 2015, 18:16:59 »
I understand that there will be no tailed beasts in the game, but i was looking through the suggestions thread and saw some posts about natural disasters.

So, i think once every now and then an event will spawn, not too far from your village and shinobi have the option to kill the 'beast' and take whatever it drops and gives a buff for everyone who comes from that village for one day(like 10km quicker speed).

These pics are from GW2 but these are along the lines of what i mean.

• Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
Re: Equivalents to tailed beasts(events)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 18:33:25 »
Yeah, i'm pretty sure this has already being planned. Beasts similar to the tailed ones spawning and people grouping to fight them. It's a good idea.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 21:13:24 »
I'd love to team up with some buddies, or maybe with my org to take down one of these huge ass monster looking thingies
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 21:29:02 »
^

Looks epic, I would love to do something like that!

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 23:58:56 »
I know! right! it'd be awesome to be fighting some big ass beasts somewhere in the SLO world. And it'd also be a good idea that we can catch some of their chakra inside special sealed (maybe you'd have to practice?) containers before it diminishes on the air.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 00:06:26 »
11 RONIN will handle it
 :P
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 16:53:20 »
I think it'd be good if there were multiple tailed beasts or just powerful monsters from the forest spawned just outside the village and became a grave danger to the village. If the villagers didn't want to or couldn't destroy the monsters together then they'd suffer damage to their village, like when the 9-tails attacked the hidden leaf (although that was being controlled by Madara)
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 01:30:22 »
I think it'd be good if there were multiple tailed beasts or just powerful monsters from the forest spawned just outside the village and became a grave danger to the village. If the villagers didn't want to or couldn't destroy the monsters together then they'd suffer damage to their village, like when the 9-tails attacked the hidden leaf (although that was being controlled by Madara)

Then renovation/reconstruction systems would have to be coded into the game, some type of economy that the Kage would need to handle. Incomes and Outcomes from stores, assassinations, missions, taxes? or stuff like that. I'd be fun, but i doubt i'll be coming any time soon.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 08:49:01 »

Then renovation/reconstruction systems would have to be coded into the game, some type of economy that the Kage would need to handle. Incomes and Outcomes from stores, assassinations, missions, taxes? or stuff like that. I'd be fun, but i doubt i'll be coming any time soon.

I would love for the economy, missions and taxes to be included. But I know that'll be far into the future, and I wouldn't want it to be put in front of the main bulk of the game engine.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline Heimdallr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Heimdallr has no influence.
  • I'm just rowing man.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Saru
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 16:44:34 »
Cant wait to see a players group just to be one shotted:D
  • Character Name: Rower
Don't know where I'm going I just keep on rowing
I just keep on polling, gotta row

Offline Uzumaki Hari

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Uzumaki Hari has no influence.
  • Go forth and be awesome like a Ninja!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 09:20:04 »
I think there will be these kind of events in the game as there was one about making a tower....as the game is still in the making process they couldn't make the events big enough but the tower making event is a sure sign that there will be more events in the game
As this is a naruto game so events about tailed beasts or natural disasters is a sure thing.
So In my opinion we shouldn't care about that stuff as it is much likely to happen XD
btw Jyyunishin will always be there to protect SLO so you guyz shouldn't worry 

Offline Brakelvierr

• Academy Student Poster
  • Brakelvierr has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: The Kishu
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 10:43:59 »
It'd be cool to see one of these events where similar to a situation that happened fairly recently in Naruto wherein a villain (not going to say who because I'm not sure if it counts as spoilers) was immune to everything but Senjutsu, so Naruto had the idea to use sage-mode variants of his normal attacks, it'd be really cool to see a 'boss' (although a stage to a 'boss' fight is more feasible) where it really is important to strategize, coordinate your village and proof your plans so it is less of a run-in-and-hit-until-dead situation to spice it up a bit more. However by doing this you may isolate people who don't use that specific jutsu.
I would post this elsewhere but since I'm sort of on the topic it'd be cool to see sage enhanced variants of your regular jutsu, stronger versions of them. Although I presume Sage mode will just power-up your regular jutsu anyway I just thought I'd get this out here anyway.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 10:48:19 by Brakelvierr »
  • Character Name: Funso Mokushiroku
This Jutsu was passed down the Armstrong line for generations!

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 14:22:48 »
Look the shinbu gods will be in temples and they all will have huge god like  animals that cant speak to humams cause they only unstand the gods. The animals represent them cause they agreed to stay in there rrealm to stay in these temples they can not see into the world they made so they need the animals to stay and guard the creation cause alie and onaga are rogue gods sent out to destroy every other god for turning on there father for not allowing them to create in there own image  so onaga is pissed and alie is missing  and when ever there animals séances onagas energy in there world they come to the gate cause the only way to their realm is thru the forbidden bridge ( a huge wooden bridge covered in in cloudss and rain to the unknown ) and the god animal gorso( a massive eagle with red and chrome feathers) gruads it .reason  why is because he is the strongest of all the gods animals and he will last longer in a fight if onaga ever ataacked. Oh and the animals are actually alie they just used parts of him to power the animals cause he was more power full then all of them the other gods alie is dead or i could say when you fuse them he recreates but that's cliché so.... And onaga is @Vreg and the gods are the devpl team and every year the gods choice in tournament one shinobi that can beat a beast in battle  and win demi god level jutsu( PS sorry for the grammar on my phone and the damn page scrolls up every time I put a dot or question mark
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 14:28:35 by ParadoxRonin »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO