Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76572
Total Topics: 22118
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1189
Total: 1199
Robbkk
EdithSoure
Google (8)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 532214 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #1065 on: August 21, 2016, 10:29:07 »
Yo? You're saying people are able to do Rasengan when they control it? O.o
Of-course not, that's impossible.
The effects of chakra meditation are internal and not physically visible.
Each chakra has it's own benefits and tolls. You are able to see and comprehend the world differently, find your inner truth and much more.
Do further research on the 7 chakras if you're interested.

An honorable mention would be the third eye awakening, again, helps you see the world differently and there are also some supernatural talents that might gift you if you master it.. I watched a video where a girl read with her eyes closed after awakening her third eye. Again, do more research if you're interested.

It's all a large web in the world of spiritualism and chakra meditation is only a sector of it. There are a lot more interesting things to learn about our world and spiritual bodies after death. Astral Projection, the astral planes, our spirit guides etc. It's all down to research. Here's a useful link if you want to learn about life after death: Here
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:35:05 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #1066 on: August 21, 2016, 11:19:01 »
Yo? You're saying people are able to do Rasengan when they control it? O.o

An honorable mention would be the third eye awakening, again, helps you see the world differently and there are also some supernatural talents that might gift you if you master it.. I watched a video where a girl read with her eyes closed after awakening her third eye. Again, do more research if you're interested.

in addition to that. There is a popular belief, mostly in the western countries about telekinesis, psychic, and stuff like pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, etc.
Tbh, I'd like to believe in it, but my teacher isn't sure Humans at this stage of evolution are yet able to do so.

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #1067 on: August 21, 2016, 21:10:06 »
ah,amm wtf is Cactus is(a) bitch cactus! please do the right word's all dont fuck it up...

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B
It's "Hmm", not "amm" get it right next time. :D
"what anal sex dose,fuck!"
Is what you wrote on your previous post, firstly "dose" isn't even a word. And the sentence doesn't even give fucking sense. Maybe you should do it right yourself, before commenting/correcting on mine.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 21, 2016, 21:22:44 »
ah,amm wtf is Cactus is(a) bitch cactus! please do the right word's all dont fuck it up...

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B
Is what you wrote on your previous post, firstly "dose" isn't even a word. And the sentence doesn't even give fucking sense. Maybe you should do it right yourself, before commenting/correcting on mine.
Although I agree with you that things should be kept sensible and low on cancer, I have to point out that 'dose' is indeed a word.

In the end it's Sanji's game but at the same time it would be good for him to not make it stupid with dumb words.

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 21, 2016, 21:27:54 »
Although I agree with you that things should be kept sensible and low on cancer, I have to point out that 'dose' is indeed a word.

In the end it's Sanji's game but at the same time it would be good for him to not make it stupid with dumb words.

But did he use the word right? No."what anal sex dose,fuck".

It was a wrong in my part, just like when you mistaked "fuck" for not being a word. :D

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #1070 on: August 22, 2016, 02:00:47 »

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B
I think by Anal sex dose he meant a periodical administration of anal sex to someone or himself....dunno about the sentence as a whole :P

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #1071 on: August 22, 2016, 06:22:58 »

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B
i know what i say,i want amm,not hmm the fuck you want with it?
plus i did the words right you did not even been close to right C I B S C=Cactus is(a) bitch cactus! the fuck is that? there is no A,and there is no S? dont talk about this shit if you did not do it right your self,i wont replay to this again,i did not even saw it,someone told me they talk about with with out @Sanji,so fuck it.

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B

that wt came in mind,and no one did say something so i just said what's in my mind.

C I B S C
can i become super cat

F A T B
I think by Anal sex dose he meant a periodical administration of anal sex to someone or himself....dunno about the sentence as a whole :P
like i said to snoopy,dose not mean anything just something came in mind and i just say it.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 22, 2016, 06:44:36 »
I at-least believe that the game should be played with real words that make sense and not something to fuck around with.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 22, 2016, 07:39:01 »
I at-least believe that the game should be played with real words that make sense and not something to fuck around with.
some joke's time to time would be nice,right (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 22, 2016, 08:08:11 »
Sure, but this is just retarded:
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: August 22, 2016, 13:47:29 »
Sure, but this is just retarded:
kek,like i said just something came in mind and saw it from mars,so i said wtf l will post it
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: August 22, 2016, 19:16:49 »
"i know what i say,i want amm,not hmm the fuck you want with it?
plus i did the words right you did not even been close to right C I B S C=Cactus is(a) bitch cactus! the fuck is that? there is no A,and there is no S? dont talk about this shit if you did not do it right your self,i wont replay to this again,i did not even saw it,someone told me they talk about with with out @Sanji,so fuck it."

Amm isn't a word, so get it already.

Lemme just correct your special way of thinking, a'rright? Firstly, where the fucking hell did "there is no A and there is no S" from? I wrote (a), which practically isn't actually a part of the sentence, I wrote it under parentheses, so that people like yourself would understand it, were I supposed to underline it more for you, @Sanji ?

Now to get to the other letter, where the fucking hell did I start a word with S? Think about that.
---------
I'm done with your retarded ass way of logic & thinking. Be a good boy and don't reply, and I won't continue this neither.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #1077 on: August 22, 2016, 19:18:02 »
Why are you all getting so mad because of a game? It's meant to be fun not to be argued upon.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: August 22, 2016, 19:29:56 »
"i know what i say,i want amm,not hmm the fuck you want with it?
plus i did the words right you did not even been close to right C I B S C=Cactus is(a) bitch cactus! the fuck is that? there is no A,and there is no S? dont talk about this shit if you did not do it right your self,i wont replay to this again,i did not even saw it,someone told me they talk about with with out @Sanji,so fuck it."

Amm isn't a word, so get it already.

Lemme just correct your special way of thinking, a'rright? Firstly, where the fucking hell did "there is no A and there is no S" from? I wrote (a), which practically isn't actually a part of the sentence, I wrote it under parentheses, so that people like yourself would understand it, were I supposed to underline it more for you, @Sanji ?

Now to get to the other letter, where the fucking hell did I start a word with S? Think about that.
---------
I'm done with your retarded ass way of logic & thinking. Be a good boy and don't reply, and I won't continue this neither.
i wont even bother my self to answer you,you start this cuz you felt you had been inslut and i will just keep it like that,fag.
plus this (Be a good boy) i am not like do what other tell me to do so fuck off,dont keep talk,most thing i hate are the talker's,and stop being asshole and thing from your self something your no shit.
and when i don't want to reply i do like i want,dont fucking tag me,this end here and now you want to talk more go with the ones who like to talk not act.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1079 on: August 22, 2016, 19:55:18 »