Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73922
Total Topics: 20770
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 864
Total: 874
Kyliebob
Google (9)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516573 times)

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mercury has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Bitoku
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #495 on: May 10, 2016, 17:07:07 »
Quote from: Mercury
and example of what a community should be.

Can you explain me how does the RP have any relations with the OOC(out of character) activity? I can clearly see that you know nothing about roleplaying as you take things from roleplaying into real life issues, that's one of the main reasons I see no point in RPing our organizations as enemies.
Secondly, what's the example of a good community that you talk about? Your past actions have such a high level of toxicity that maybe no one before ever reached while the toxicity level of all kata members combined doesn't exceed the value of 0.

And just out of curiosity, how old are you?
@Mercury
Im not obligated to answer to you or your questions. If you think its suspicious its your problem not mine.When i said leader i meant leader not founder. @Konohuro you'd probably fit the role of stupidity better
  • Character Name: Amon

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #496 on: May 10, 2016, 17:33:30 »

Can you explain me how does the RP have any relations with the OOC(out of character) activity? I can clearly see that you know nothing about roleplaying as you take things from roleplaying into real life issues, that's one of the main reasons I see no point in RPing our organizations as enemies.
Secondly, what's the example of a good community that you talk about? Your past actions have such a high level of toxicity that maybe no one before ever reached while the toxicity level of all kata members combined doesn't exceed the value of 0.

@Mercury
Im not obligated to answer to you or your questions. If you think its suspicious its your problem not mine.When i said leader i meant leader not founder. @Konohuro you'd probably fit the role of stupidity better
woah buddy, calm down.

you do know that leader means the person who gives orders?

you're one of the seven, not the current leader. You're the manager.

I appreciate the fact you give credit to remi, I'm not saying you don't, just don't say you're the current leader if it's a round table.

let's not continue this, our points are clear, up to you whether you listen or not.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 10, 2016, 17:41:46 »

@Mercury
woah buddy, calm down.

I appreciate the fact you give credit to remi, I'm not saying you don't, just don't say you're the current leader if it's a round table.

let's not continue this, our points are clear, up to you whether you listen or not.
Are you not in on the fact that i command people in the org. It might not be virtues but i decide who becomes regular members or officers. So in a way since each virtue is a leader. I really dont appreciate the fact that my enemies are trying to tell me my abilities. Stay in your place and ill stay in mine

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #498 on: May 10, 2016, 17:46:20 »
You all need counseling sessions...
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #499 on: May 10, 2016, 17:49:18 »

@Mercury

1. Your lack of answer shows your inferiority in this discussion. You lack an answer so you avoid it by stating a true fact (you are not obligated to answer my question) that prevents you from admitting the truth: not being able to answer.
And what you call "stupidity" can be observed in your own answer. You said that you are not obligated to answer my question (this implies that you will not answer my question), however you did answer to my question.
My question was "Can you..."
By your lack of answer you proved me that "you can not".

2. I assume that your answer is in respond to my second question regarding your age, as well. I've seen this answer so many times. In addition, considering your previous behavior I can clearly conclude and state that you are only a spoiled brat.

3. There is nothing suspicious at all. You don't know what roleplay means. Through my previous post, my character insulted (in a way or another) your character, although you answered back by insulting me and not Pride.

4. I have said nothing about you and being a leader, that was Shivraj. So your assumption that I am stupid after your leadership has been questioned has no relation to me, it should have been addressed to Shivraj (and I think everybody on this forum knows that Shivraj is very intelligent/clever/smart for his age).

5. If you still sustain your statement (about me being stupid) even without the reason of believing that I questioned your leadership, this leaves you with no reasons for calling me stupid, and this is an offense towards a member of community, against the rules as you may know.

6. It really saddens me to see that such a inferior member of this community calls himself (and it's approved by others) a leader among such high rank and well seen members of this community. I am not trying to start something among you, but to always know that among Mars, Remi, Straw and so on, the one who leads them is Mercury... disappointing.

7. The only point of view from which I can be stupid in this situation is only caused by me taking the time to explain all of this to you.

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 10, 2016, 17:51:59 »

@Mercury

1. Your lack of answer shows your inferiority in this discussion. You lack an answer so you avoid it by stating a true fact (you are not obligated to answer my question) that prevents you from admitting the truth: not being able to answer.
And what you call "stupidity" can be observed in your own answer. You said that you are not obligated to answer my question (this implies that you will not answer my question), however you did answer to my question.
My question was "Can you..."
By your lack of answer you proved me that "you can not".

2. I assume that your answer is in respond to my second question regarding your age, as well. I've seen this answer so many times. In addition, considering your previous behavior I can clearly conclude and state that you are only a spoiled brat.

3. There is nothing suspicious at all. You don't know what roleplay means. Through my previous post, my character insulted (in a way or another) your character, although you answered back by insulting me and not Pride.

4. I have said nothing about you and being a leader, that was Shivraj. So your assumption that I am stupid after your leadership has been questioned has no relation to me, it should have been addressed to Shivraj (and I think everybody on this forum knows that Shivraj is very intelligent/clever/smart for his age).

5. If you still sustain your statement (about me being stupid) even without the reason of believing that I questioned your leadership, this leaves you with no reasons for calling me stupid, and this is an offense towards a member of community, against the rules as you may know.

6. It really saddens me to see that such a inferior member of this community calls himself (and it's approved by others) a leader among such high rank and well seen members of this community. I am not trying to start something among you, but to always know that among Mars, Remi, Straw and so on, the one who leads them is Mercury... disappointing.

7. The only point of view from which I can be stupid in this situation is only caused by me taking the time to explain all of this to you.
o. its really great and all that you took the time to make all this. But in reality its just adding to the fact that you really need help. Honestly your not fit to manage anything, if i were you i would work on my people skills

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #501 on: May 10, 2016, 17:54:03 »
But in reality its just adding to the fact that you really need help. Honestly your not fit to manage anything, if i were you i would work on my people skills

Oh the irony.
Remember what I told you on the first PM regarding behavior?
It's getting out of hand once again, is it not?

Offline Mercury

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 10, 2016, 17:56:06 »
@Nova its really hilarious how you wish to expel me but they do similar things and you have no say so whatsoever.
I have no further interest in you or your friends

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #503 on: May 10, 2016, 17:59:25 »
But in reality its just adding to the fact that you really need help. Honestly your not fit to manage anything, if i were you i would work on my people skills

Oh the irony.
Remember what I told you on the first PM regarding behavior?
It's getting out of hand once again, is it not?
for somehow i feel your in the side of shiv and kono.
but dont mide me tho,you should talk to all of them not only Mercury @Nova
that is my owen option,do what you like. ^^
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #504 on: May 10, 2016, 18:00:49 »

Having the responsibility to take care of the forum thread doesn't make you a leader. I am the one who takes care of Kirishima this doesn't mean I am it's leader.
Being a founder... that's something else.
"Leader", by definition, means to have a superiority above the rest: a leader commands a group thus the group must listen to what the leader says <- that's a form of superiority.

It's ok to support your ideas, and I respect that, but let's keep everything in a sphere of logic.

@Mercury
Are you not in on the fact that i command people in the org. It might not be virtues but i decide who becomes regular members or officers. So in a way since each virtue is a leader. I really dont appreciate the fact that my enemies are trying to tell me my abilities. Stay in your place and ill stay in mine

you're one of the seven leaders, not the current leader, is what I'm saying. It is sometimes necessary to show your enemy their place, so that they don't think of themselves as something they're not.

^ is what I was gonna post

o. its really great and all that you took the time to make all this. But in reality its just adding to the fact that you really need help. Honestly your not fit to manage anything, if i were you i would work on my people skills
Man, stop trying to make it look like you're in the right here.... We can all see you're out of options here, you're grasping at straws, the fact he made that is just showing how annoying you can be, that he would go to such limits.

@Nova its really hilarious how you wish to expel me but they do similar things and you have no say so whatsoever.
I have no further interest in you or your friends

We weren't toxic, or stupid, nor do we have a history of being either, unlike you, for whom, both are the case.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #505 on: May 10, 2016, 18:03:48 »

@Mercury
woah buddy, calm down.

Just to be clear.. YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT in that org. Everything was done BY REMI !You just copied and pasted kata's thread, and when shiv told you about it, you said its hard or some shit, and now you call yourself THE leader. PLS! K-Mercury go home your drunk and bring your toxicity with you.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #506 on: May 10, 2016, 18:09:02 »
@Sanji @Mercury

To clarify, I've been talking with Shiv & Kono in private and did tell them to not bring it too far.
I told them I didn't agree with Kono calling him out at first.
If it were just Mercury replying in a rude way once, I wouldn't have done shit and stayed out of it.

However, he has been continuing this shit storm, replying rude on several posts.
Which fyi. is against the rules.

Aye Shiv & Kono fed into the hate, but they didn't go against the rules, simply showing (true) facts to show someone that they're wrong is alright, needless flame is wrong.

@Sanji Feel free to call me out, but I don't handle everything in public, as the forum is not the place for that.
Seeing as I got the privilege to talk with Shiv & Kono elsewhere in real-time I can avoid spamming the forum.
Sadly I don't have such privilege with Mercury.

And aye, I did pick sides in this argument.
Not from the start, but after several comments.
If you're going against the rules, I will be against you.
As simple as that.

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #507 on: May 10, 2016, 18:09:20 »

What you just said makes no sense. When did I stated that I want to manage anything (and btw, you shouldn't be the one to talk about management *cough*).
Also, people skills are about trusting people and reciprocal respect. This is something that doesn't lack to me. You however... you are the least respected person around here.

Another note: My "people skills" could have been seen in that long answer above by having a cold and objective attitude while your posts were 50% insults which shows no professionally and for sure, no leader attitude at all.

PS: If you don't understand the words, please take the time and search for a definition before further posting, because you didn't understand shit from what I told you before.  If you refuse to listen to me, ask your subordinates from Bitoku, what they think about this whole thing. And if they say something like: "Just ignore it and let them be" they are just kind with you.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #508 on: May 10, 2016, 18:15:16 »
Anyways, this has been going on long enough, if you feel the need to continue do so in private.
No need to spam the forum any further.

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #509 on: May 10, 2016, 20:04:59 »
Ok can i just say that whatever happens in other peoples orgs are no one else business....if he's the leader or not should be discussed with the people IN the org........the fact that Remi or Mars haven't been commenting regarding this shows that we should not...nor does it affect any of us and our orgs.

By attacking him on this simple thing is in my opinion just ridiculous -_-
  • Character Name: Isei