Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 647
Total: 658
travemunc
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516397 times)

Offline Sheno

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sheno has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #675 on: June 14, 2016, 12:23:16 »
Thanks I really want to support this game cause it is one of the 2 games I wanted
  • Character Name: Shino Aburame

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #676 on: June 14, 2016, 12:26:15 »
This is a general warning, but pointed towards a few members in particular.
Such as @waly206 @Manuster

I have said on several occasions to watch your posting, you're not just spamming the forum with nonsense, you're also annoying other members by making such useless posts.
I highly advise you to watch your posting, as your most recent posts pretty much have been unnecessary and could be seen as spamming (which is against the rules.)

Stop treating threads / posts as if they were a chat box, leave 'chatty' comments such as "XD" ":)"  on the shoutbox.
See this as the final warning, warning points will be given if you fail to heed the warning.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #677 on: June 14, 2016, 12:36:21 »
@Nova hey Ever sence yesterday the  recent topics box with the list of topics people have commented on has disappeared. Do you know how yo get it back??

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #678 on: June 14, 2016, 12:40:03 »
@Nova hey Ever sence yesterday the  recent topics box with the list of topics people have commented on has disappeared. Do you know how yo get it back??

I actually do not know how that happened sorry, ask @Vreg about it :X

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #679 on: June 14, 2016, 13:31:56 »
Tried it, same error. Also tried 256 color mode and 640x480 res just in case. No luck :S

Of course with administrator mode on.

Welp TT^TT
Aye you say welp I KNEW IT!! WELP IS CATCHING ON, sorry i had to because nobody understands it.
Isn't welp common? I've heard it on the tele and people saying it irl
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 14, 2016, 13:58:56 »
Tried it, same error. Also tried 256 color mode and 640x480 res just in case. No luck :S

Welp TT^TT
Aye you say welp I KNEW IT!! WELP IS CATCHING ON, sorry i had to because nobody understands it.
I'm practically the only one saying it around here now together with DarthTyrael.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Manuster

« Reply #681 on: June 14, 2016, 14:13:07 »
This is a general warning, but pointed towards a few members in particular.
Such as @waly206 @Manuster

I have said on several occasions to watch your posting, you're not just spamming the forum with nonsense, you're also annoying other members by making such useless posts.
I highly advise you to watch your posting, as your most recent posts pretty much have been unnecessary and could be seen as spamming (which is against the rules.)

Stop treating threads / posts as if they were a chat box, leave 'chatty' comments such as "XD" ":)"  on the shoutbox.
See this as the final warning, warning points will be given if you fail to heed the warning.

Aye. Sorry.

Welp TT^TT
I'm practically the only one saying it around here now together with DarthTyrael.

Kek. I say welp all the time >.> I'm all about meaningless words

lol! *imagines yamasukage travelling through the land and whenever he reaches a hidden village they ask him to become kage, which he reluctantly agrees to for a little while, then goes on, and when he reaches the next same thing happens.*
Like pssssh who wouldn't want me as a Kage......though the thought of being Kage of every village all at once has crossed my mind...........wouldn't that be liike suuuuper cool! *enters Fanboyism mode*
Who wouldn't? Well, tough question to answer, just about the whole active community. 

Being Kage of all the villages, huh? Well, pretty sure that wouldn't be "suuuuuuuper cool" it'll be hard af to govern 12 countries at once, I know that's what Katakiuchi wants to do, but Katakiuchi isn't one person.
It may only be one after Roguhanta is done with it ;)
Still would be bigger than your clan. :P

Fukkin rekt mate rip
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 14:24:47 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #682 on: June 16, 2016, 07:18:14 »
hey Aratna Jones i will vote for you babe.
thanks I will run for village chief!!

@Aratna Jones

You're a troll because you are intentionally misinterpreting things. Posting things in wrong areas with wrong information and acting innocent and victimized when corrected.

That is what makes you a troll. And a bad one, I get that you're trying to be funny but when you're doing things that even I aren't laughing at, you know you've flopped.

This will be the last thing you hear from me. Good luck.

Sorry this went off topic...
intentionally?? sorry that I don't COMPLETELY understand this forum yet?? it's my first day here? i suppose making SIMPLE mistakes makes you a troll now?? your whole message is off topic and that is against rules so i can now accuse you of being a troll

i take criticism FINE but I have been called NAMES for no reason. i will NOT be bullied.

i don't need this from people like you. you're just like Mars and Ken!! BLOCKED
WTF just happened?! XD
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #683 on: June 16, 2016, 07:56:18 »
                   WTF just happened?! XD -- Yamasukage

Its what happens in a modern world. Also we do tend to give new members who post a lot pushback for some reason. Nature of the org does not help, @ 90% chance of making conflict because it has uchiha and vegan in the name, and this person is confident in their stance.

@Aratna Jones

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.0    My first ideas were very spur of the moment too, but they were refined with the answers in the faq ^-^
faq will explain more of the kind of world being developed ( ie no stuff directly from the naruto series that a cease and desist order can be given over )
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #684 on: June 16, 2016, 08:47:04 »
jutsu name: vegan terror >:(
type: genjutsu
description: hypnotizes target and makes them think they're being eaten alive by their own teammates!!
chakra nature: vegan style (earth & wind & water combined...if i cant do that then earth style!!)
level: super expert (limit it to only 5 people can ever know how to do it)
range: 100 meters
effects: paralyzed for 30 seconds at LEAST
requirements: must have man gecko sharingan & a tailed beast inside you

tell me what you think guys!!

@Aratna Jones
I think you should read the Frequently asked Questions before making any posts whatsoever.
You would've known there won't be a sharingan/mangekyou sharingan/rinnegan or jinchuuriki's (tailed beasts inside of people)
Furthermore I will give you your fair share of warnings:

1: Stop double posting / spamming the forum (if you want to add more simply edit your previous comment.)
2: Having multiple accounts is against the rules, I highly suggest you only use one account and not use the other.
3: Post things in the correct sections.
4: Careful with your trolling, to a certain extent it is allowed, but you get be frowned upon harshly by the community. If your trolls do get out of hand I have no problem giving you the necessary WP.
5: Filling in fake information on your profile is also discouraged.

To read the FaQ go: Here.
To read the rules go: Here.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me either in PM or publicly.
Also: Welcome to the forum.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 08:53:08 by Nova »

Offline Aratna Jones

• Academy Student Poster
  • Aratna Jones has no influence.
  • just moved from kenya!!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: VEGAN UCHIHAS
« Reply #685 on: June 16, 2016, 14:34:44 »
                   WTF just happened?! XD -- Yamasukage

Its what happens in a modern world. Also we do tend to give new members who post a lot pushback for some reason. Nature of the org does not help, @ 90% chance of making conflict because it has uchiha and vegan in the name, and this person is confident in their stance.

@Aratna Jones

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.0    My first ideas were very spur of the moment too, but they were refined with the answers in the faq ^-^
faq will explain more of the kind of world being developed ( ie no stuff directly from the naruto series that a cease and desist order can be given over )
whoops sorry!! great minds think a like right?

jutsu name: vegan terror >:(
type: genjutsu
description: hypnotizes target and makes them think they're being eaten alive by their own teammates!!
chakra nature: vegan style (earth & wind & water combined...if i cant do that then earth style!!)
level: super expert (limit it to only 5 people can ever know how to do it)
range: 100 meters
effects: paralyzed for 30 seconds at LEAST
requirements: must have man gecko sharingan & a tailed beast inside you

tell me what you think guys!!

@Aratna Jones
I think you should read the Frequently asked Questions before making any posts whatsoever.
You would've known there won't be a sharingan/mangekyou sharingan/rinnegan or jinchuuriki's (tailed beasts inside of people)
Furthermore I will give you your fair share of warnings:

1: Stop double posting / spamming the forum (if you want to add more simply edit your previous comment.)
2: Having multiple accounts is against the rules, I highly suggest you only use one account and not use the other.
3: Post things in the correct sections.
4: Careful with your trolling, to a certain extent it is allowed, but you get be frowned upon harshly by the community. If your trolls do get out of hand I have no problem giving you the necessary WP.
5: Filling in fake information on your profile is also discouraged.

To read the FaQ go: Here.
To read the rules go: Here.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me either in PM or publicly.
Also: Welcome to the forum.
uhmm this is my only acct?? and how am trolling?? sorry i'm new here and I wont understand the rules right away??

every other forum i've joined allows double posting??

fake information?? I AM FROM KENYA AND I HAVE A PHD IN POULTRY SCIENCE. I HAVE 6 KIDS AND A husband...why would you think I'm lying??

this forum accuses me of EVERYTHING and im only trying to assimilate. ken and mars still have no warning point for calling me autistic multiple times and I get a warning point for double posting twice?? what kind of logic is this?? that's UNfair
  • Character Name: AratnaJones
immigrant from Kenya. pageD in poultry science. proud vegan and mother of 6!! #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #686 on: June 16, 2016, 14:40:57 »
Running for Hidden Ash.
@Shivraj how that can be?
i mean you want to be kage and your leader of the biggest rogu org,and you want to go rogu.
so idk but that cant be possible,i mean you can apply and try and you may win it,but you will be the untrusted kage lol.

uhmm this is my only acct?? and how am trolling?? sorry i'm new here and I wont understand the rules right away??

fake information?? I AM FROM KENYA AND I HAVE A PHD IN POULTRY SCIENCE. I HAVE 6 KIDS AND A husband...why would you think I'm lying??

this forum accuses me of EVERYTHING and im only trying to assimilate. ken and mars still have no warning point for calling me autistic multiple times and I get a warning point for double posting twice?? what kind of logic is this?? that's UNfair
Mars stfu i know that is you or json xD
or this could be Kamashe lol check he is IP.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 15:15:28 by Nova »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #687 on: June 16, 2016, 15:55:47 »
Running for Hidden Ash.
i mean you want to be kage and your leader of the biggest rogu org,and you want to go rogu.
so idk but that cant be possible,i mean you can apply and try and you may win it,but you will be the untrusted kage lol.

Thing is, if I were untrusted and deemed unfit, I won't win the tests.

You seem to have forgotten my reason to go rogue.

If I can change the system from the inside, why would I ever bother going rogue and making it tougher myself and cause unnecessary bloodshed? @Sanji
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 15:57:51 by Shivraj »
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #688 on: June 16, 2016, 16:27:37 »
Running for Hidden Ash.

Thing is, if I were untrusted and deemed unfit, I won't win the tests.

You seem to have forgotten my reason to go rogue.

If I can change the system from the inside, why would I ever bother going rogue and making it tougher myself and cause unnecessary bloodshed? @Sanji

ah i see now,well then good luck m8.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #689 on: June 16, 2016, 17:30:03 »
Running for Hidden Ash.

Mars stfu i know that is you or json xD
or this could be Kamashe lol check he is IP.
so if you become kage, will kata become somewhat affiliated with Hidden Ash?
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu