Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64460
Latest: XXXVIIPr
New This Month: 329
New This Week: 16
New Today: 16
Stats
Total Posts: 76640
Total Topics: 22184
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 792
Total: 806
Victorqqh
XXXVIIPr
Durgesh
Victorujo
DonaldGex
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (7)

Author Topic: Forbidden Jutsu  (Read 16668 times)

Offline Lord Mini

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Lord Mini has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Jutsu
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 20:18:48 »
Yea nice idea for that one but should def be a condition where permanent point only remains if u stay in clan. On the forbidden I was thinking maybe 1 scroll can teach 2 then that's it. That way everybody in clan or in org or just friends not walking around with all forbidden Jutsus watering it down.
  • Character Name: Ramaj Himitsu

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 21:42:29 »
Yea nice idea for that one but should def be a condition where permanent point only remains if u stay in clan. On the forbidden I was thinking maybe 1 scroll can teach 2 then that's it. That way everybody in clan or in org or just friends not walking around with all forbidden Jutsus watering it down.
That's not a bad idea for all Jutsu...
Some kind of system to keep Jutsu from spreading every were.
Maybe ranking them by the number of times the original scroll can be copied.
Novice Jutsu          0-  infinite  copies
Beginner Jutsu       0-10,000
Intermediate Jutsu 0-1,000
Advanced Jutsu.     0-500
Expert Jutsu           0-20
Forbidden Jutsu.     0-2
And when the original owner of the scroll dies or the scroll changes hands a new count can begin.

Offline JT_EPIC

• Academy Student Poster
  • JT_EPIC has no influence.
  • Come Try me Bitches
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Heathen,

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 20:33:30 »
Jutsu name: idk any ideas
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu i think
Chakra nature: none
Jutsu description: you can copy a jutus but it only 30% chance of you getting it and you lose 20%-30% of your hp
  • Character Name: Itsuki Raiu

Offline Manuster

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 13:40:23 »
Jutsu name: idk any ideas
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu i think
Jutsu description: you can copy a jutus but it only 30% chance of you getting it and you lose 20%-30% of your hp

fucking brilliant

Jutsu name: -I suck at names so think of one yourself-
Jutsu Type: Medical Jutsu (?)
Jutsu description: The player using the jutsu can 'swap' their health (or chakra) with a targeted person.

Scenario: Fighting someone but taking a lot of hits yourself and barely doing damage to the enemy, using said jutsu to turn the fight around by giving you their health and them your previous health.

Or, a 'buddy' is rather low health, and you transfer your healthy condition to them to make them sustain longer.

Question: Will this swap percentages or values?

@Nova

If percentages are swapped then the caster will have 100% hp if the target has 100% hp.

If values are swapped and the caster has a cap of 5000hp but the target has 7500hp left over then the caster will have 150% hp.

It would be interesting (but not realistic) to see users with low hp exceed their caps, as long as the change is temporary; the new maximum hp doesn't permanently change their cap.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2016, 13:45:50 »
Jutsu description: The player using the jutsu can 'swap' their health (or chakra) with a targeted person.

Scenario: Fighting someone but taking a lot of hits yourself and barely doing damage to the enemy, using said jutsu to turn the fight around by giving you their health and them your previous health.

Or, a 'buddy' is rather low health, and you transfer your healthy condition to them to make them sustain longer.

@Nova

If percentages are swapped then the caster will have 100% hp if the target has 100% hp.

If values are swapped and the caster has a cap of 5000hp but the target has 7500hp left over then the caster will have 150% hp.

It would be interesting (but not realistic) to see users with low hp exceed their caps, as long as the change is temporary; the new maximum hp doesn't permanently change their cap.

Haven't quite thought about that yet, as I simply just gave an idea.
Whilst doing it in % would make some sense, I think just swapping the actual amount would be better (but it would cap out at the max of the person. So it wouldn't exceed their cap.)
Because if health amount does different from others (i.e. 30% on one health bar could be the same or higher than someone else that shows 60% health on his bar. due to having a way lower max health cap).

Offline Manuster

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 13:57:55 »

@Nova

Whilst doing it in % would make some sense, I think just swapping the actual amount would be better (but it would cap out at the max of the person. So it wouldn't exceed their cap.)
Because if health amount does different from others (i.e. 30% on one health bar could be the same or higher than someone else that shows 60% health on his bar. due to having a way lower max health cap).

Ahh that's good alternative. Makes sense.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2016, 14:05:56 »
Right, so bearing that in mind I think it would be a wiser choice to just switch around the current health instead of doing it by percentage, this way it'll prevent over-capping. But then again, wouldn't that be the beauty of the jutsu? I'm thinking if jutsu had several levels and the bonus scales up it would be useful to use % for the health transfer jutsu.

Think about it;
LV 1 Health Transfer Jutsu - 30% health will be transferred from the chosen ally.
LV 2 Health Transfer Jutsu - 35% health will be transferred from the chosen ally.

Etc..etc..

It would just make it more powerful and more reason to be forbidden. Obviously for it to be used properly it would have to be in the correct hands.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Manuster

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2016, 14:27:33 »
Right, so bearing that in mind I think it would be a wiser choice to just switch around the current health instead of doing it by percentage, this way it'll prevent over-capping. But then again, wouldn't that be the beauty of the jutsu? I'm thinking if jutsu had several levels and the bonus scales up it would be useful to use % for the health transfer jutsu.

Think about it;
LV 1 Health Transfer Jutsu - 30% health will be transferred from the chosen ally.
LV 2 Health Transfer Jutsu - 35% health will be transferred from the chosen ally.

Etc..etc..

It would just make it more powerful and more reason to be forbidden. Obviously for it to be used properly it would have to be in the correct hands.

I was of the opinion that forbidden jutsu would be used once and the scroll would be wiped. What you're proposing is that it could be reused? But what's to say it won't be abused? The person with this jutsu would basically be immune to perma death...even with a cooldown (they would just avoid perma death zones during the cool down)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2016, 15:25:57 »
I was of the opinion that forbidden jutsu would be used once and the scroll would be wiped. What you're proposing is that it could be reused? But what's to say it won't be abused? The person with this jutsu would basically be immune to perma death...even with a cooldown (they would just avoid perma death zones during the cool down)
It appears I got carried away, and before I was rudely interrupted by my internet provider I managed to visualize what the jutsu would look like. (Not effects).

Yes, it's a forbidden jutsu which makes it mighty and powerful but like you've pointed it out it would be abused therefore I have thought up a way to keep it in moderation but still keep its usefulness and advantage over other medical jutsu:
How about after the user has switched health with a chosen ally, their health slowly deteriorates until the user is left with 1 health which forces the user of the forbidden jutsu to recall back to village to regain health. The jutsu will then have a long cooldown, let's say 24 hours before it can be used again.

This is to keep it under control and make sure it isn't abused and 'op'.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2016, 20:02:08 »
Jutsu Name: Forbidden Jutsu TX
Type: Medical/Taijutsu
Description: Seals all of your chakra, in exchange for a huge buff to strength, attack speed and stamina regeneration. However, you will periodically lose health alongside increased stamina consumption with your taijutsu techniques.

(inb4 just like eight gates-ish yeah)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 20:06:56 by DarthTyrael »

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2016, 20:36:52 »
1:
Jutsu Name: Shinigami Chains

Jutsu type:
Kenjutsu

Jutsu Requirements:
must atleast hold a rank of  Jonin(or rank equivalent to it) or higher and must have ninjutsu as their highest/second highest stat

Jutsu Description:
User activates scroll and hellish chains rise from the ground and pierces both the opponents and user body, the user loses all his chakra and health and dies whilst the opponent recieves perma damage to their health equivalent to the 45% of the users health and a perma decrease in all stats

2:
Jutsu name:
Forbidden Exchange

Jutsu requirements:
User must be a master of Ninjutsu

Jutsu Description:
User surrounds themselves with a black orb and chains hold both user and opponent in place before a shinigami appears and pulls both their souls and swaps them around, the orb then dissipates before both users appear suddenly in the village of their respective bodies

NB!
-users keep their original stats but gain whatever physical, chakra nature or kekkei genkai present in their new bodies

-Users lose 75% of their health for a maximum of 12 hours

3:
Jutsu Name: Forgotten Gift(couldn't find a cool name)

Jutsu requirements:
Ninjutsu expert, Jonin(or rank equivalent to it) or higher rank

Jutsu description
User activates scroll a timer soon starts, when the timer starts the user must then choose a maximum of one jutsu that the opponent used in that period of time and sacrifices permanently 60% of his health and the opponent will permanently forget that jutsu

NB! the stronger the jutsu is with that person, the more health is lost
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu