Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64058
Latest: DonaldImild
New This Month: 4151
New This Week: 117
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73871
Total Topics: 20752
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 906
Total: 919

Author Topic: Forbidden Jutsu  (Read 16489 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: Forbidden Jutsu
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 08:42:12 »
Jutsu name: Soul Trickery
Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu, Genjutsu
Chakra nature: Dark
Jutsu Level: Ultra-master
Jutsu description: The opponent is frozen for 10 seconds, whilst their screen goes black. after this, a perfect colse of the caster is made, who appears to still be the caster, who then fights them in 3 different modes
1) Shadow fight - copies what the caster is doing, or follows a preset list of moves etc.
2) Shadow mirror - copies what the opponent is doing
3) Delay fight - spam casts things that slow the enemy down until it die

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 10:16:15 »
I like preying on dead bodies soooo.

Jutsu name: Forbidden torment
Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu
Chakra nature: none
Jutsu description: Okay uhm this is complicated, when a user defeats an opponent and kills them, they have the option of capturing their soul in the forbidden scroll, most preferrably an AI version of the character, thus whenever the user feels he/she is in danger they can use the Forbidden jutsu to unleash any of the captured souls to unleash a quick attack that deals damage according to the strength the soul had when it once was alive, this jutsu results in the temporary reduction of the users chakra by atleast 45% for instance if I had 250 points of chakra it gets thrown all the way down to 135 chakra points for short period of time.
This sounds nice dude. I wonder if there's going to be a cap on the amount of souls you can capture.
To keep this within the boundaries of forbidden jutsu and not something ridiculous, how about it's something like 1*Soul = 15% of your chakra. This allows you to summon 6 souls at maximum which consumes 90% of your chakra, which is a great thing because once your technique expires you still have that 10% of chakra to either fight with or flee the battle - depending on the situation.

I limited the amount of souls because I think that amount would be enough to bring an opponent down from 100-0 real quick.
Lets imagine you're facing an opponent with 500 health and you use your technique to summon 6 souls, who each hit an average of 65 DPS.
In one quick attack you would have dealt 390 damage to the opponent which will already put them in a critical situation as they'll be left with 110 health. They will most likely try to run at this point, but if you're heartless enough you can just use another quick attack and he's done for.

I haven't really gone into too much details in terms of the maths (Average health for a user, % of chakra, DPS etc..) but that's just a scenario I'm giving you and I'm sure if this jutsu is to ever be implemented, the figures will be adjusted and made more suitable.
Jutsu description: The opponent is frozen for 10 seconds, whilst their screen goes black. after this, a perfect colse of the caster is made, who appears to still be the caster, who then fights them in 3 different modes
1) Shadow fight - copies what the caster is doing, or follows a preset list of moves etc.
This is a nice genjutsu. Although I'm confused as to why the victim would have to follow what the caster is doing? What's the point in it when damage isn't dealt? And then why would the caster be following what the opponent is doing? -- what's the thing about spamming abilities and slowing down your victim until they are down?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:58:06 by child_emperor »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2016, 10:42:40 »
This is a nice genjutsu. Although I'm confused as to why the victim would have to follow what the caster is doing? What's the point in it when damage isn't dealt? And then why would the caster be following what the opponent is doing? -- what's the thing about spamming abilities and slowing down your victim until they are down?
The victim won't follow what the caster does, the caster makes a clone of himself which follows what he does. So, it can be used as a diversion in that way. Imagine it sorta like Itachi's genjutsu, if you beat the clone then the justu dissolves, you've lost lots of chakra and the caster knows how you fight. Or, If the clone beats you, then you are knocked out in the 'real' world, the 10 seconds of darkness simulates a change to a world inside your head (Should have made that clearer)

The one where the caster (Again, a clone of the caster) follows the victim, I saw it as similar to the start of shippuden when Lee, Neji, Tenten and Gai had to fight themselves. It's to really confuse the enemy and it would be extra effective if only one person knew it, as there's no chance you have seen the jutsu beforehand.

The ability spam is basically just slowing them down so you can run away lol

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2016, 11:04:09 »
The victim won't follow what the caster does, the caster makes a clone of himself which follows what he does. So, it can be used as a diversion in that way. Imagine it sorta like Itachi's genjutsu, if you beat the clone then the justu dissolves, you've lost lots of chakra and the caster knows how you fight. Or, If the clone beats you, then you are knocked out in the 'real' world, the 10 seconds of darkness simulates a change to a world inside your head (Should have made that clearer)

The one where the caster (Again, a clone of the caster) follows the victim, I saw it as similar to the start of shippuden when Lee, Neji, Tenten and Gai had to fight themselves. It's to really confuse the enemy and it would be extra effective if only one person knew it, as there's no chance you have seen the jutsu beforehand.

The ability spam is basically just slowing them down so you can run away lol
Ah I get ya now. I see this is used more as a diversion and confusion technique that allows you to inspect the victims fighting style and use the knowledge you've gathered to your advantage when fighting them.

It's also very useful when you stumble upon or get ambushed by ninja of a higher level which you stand no chance against.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2016, 20:07:58 »
I'll confirm a few things for you as you've requested.

1. Forbidden techniques are indeed sealed in forbidden technique scrolls which are scattered around the world, where exactly they are scattered and how difficult it will obtain them has yet to be determined. I can only guarantee that it will be rare like every other special jutsu in SLO (chakra mixes, kkg) and therefore not meant for the general public but for the few that get their hands on it.

2. Forbidden techniques can and most likely will be sealed in more than 1 scroll, but don't expect it to be more than 10 either. Only a handful of forbidden technique scrolls will exist for a certain forbidden technique and these scrolls will have an immense value. They cannot be copied and you can only learn from the original scroll, that is how a forbidden technique is sealed away.

3. A forbidden technique master, or someone who has taught himself a forbidden technique through a forbidden technique scroll and still possess said forbidden technique scroll can take a teaching roll and pass down or teach his forbidden technique to other shinobi, without them having to own the forbidden technique scroll.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 20:58:49 »
Jutsu Name: Suicide pact jutsu
Jutsu Type:Kinjutsu
Description: the caster starts by using hand sings, and holds the last one for the duration of the jutsu. This jutsu summons the Bloody wisteria tree, which is a legendary tree that I just made up. The vines of the tree wrap around the necks of caster and his enemies (and allies if he is clumsy), just like a noose. In the next 15 seconds they slowly pull out every ones life energy (this consists of full health, chakra and stamina). At the end of thoes 15 seconds their life force is pulled hard by the vines and is hanged on the Bloody wisteria tree. While the caster can not escape his faith, the ones caught in the jutsu may kill him and save their lives. This proves to be easier than fighting them him on since he can not use his arms. If they manage to kill him, they will from that point on be crippled by the amount of chakra, health and stamina that the tree pulled from them (these can always be gained back by training).
Jutsu Level: Master
Chakra Nature: no nature
Jutsu Range: the wight of the tree
  • Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline Manuster

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2016, 22:14:17 »
*Final Edit*

Jutsu Name: Satan's Gift
Jutsu Type: Forbidden
Jutsu Description: A literal meteorite is summoned anywhere within the user's line of sight. (I know it sounds a lot like Tengai Shinsei but wait.)

Only one meteorite can be summoned at a single time and the volume of the summoning can range from a centimeter cubed to a kilometer cubed. There is no possible way for the user to determine the size of the meterorite. It is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY random.

It takes exactly 10 seconds for the meterorite to hit.

Being a Forbidden Jutsu the ONLY requirement is the scroll (which will obviously be very rare) meaning that a Genin could summon a meteor that can destroy a village and a Kage can summon a pebble.

However, use of the jutsu comes with massive drawbacks.

• The user loses 90% of their TOTAL health. And for a period of 6 hours OF GAME TIME cannot regain more than 10% of their TOTAL health. Their health maximum is basically cut to 10% for 6 hours.
  • If the user has less than 90% of their TOTAL health at the time of casting then the jutsu cannot be activated.
  • The user must have 90% chakra to activate the jutsu. The jutsu consumes all 90%, but there is no restriction on chakra regeneration.
  • If the user has less than 90% of their chakra at the time of casting then the jutsu cannot be activated.
  • The scroll is consumed upon use. For this jutsu to be used again, the user must retrieve the scroll or one of it's few copies.
  • No teleportation or medical jutsu will work on the caster for 6 hours of GAME TIME.
  • The caster cannot improve their stats for 6 hours of GAME TIME, rendering all training useless. They can however, learn jutsu.
  • Even if the caster somehow manages to obtain another 'Satan's Gift' scroll, they will not be able to use it until:

a. They PERMA kill a ninja, any ninja
    AND
    b. 6 hours of GAME TIME has passed since their previous use.

Jutsu Level: Beginner (anyone can use it)
Chakra Nature:Ying? Yang?
Jutsu Range: Melee - Wide

Effects If Hit:The meteorite is made of pure lead. With a density of 11340kg/m^3 (or 11.3g/cm^3) the potential for large-scale damage is immense and will completely depend on the size of the meteorite.

Being made of lead, the jutsu will also poison anyone within a 200% range, whether or not they are hit from it or not. For example; a meteor with a volume of  5x5x5 cm^3  will poison anyone 10x10x10 cm^3 from the origin in ALL directions
and a 500x500x500 m^3 meteor will posion anyone 1000x1000x1000 m^3 from the origin in ALL directions.

I believe this game works with a physics engine so below is a little representation as to how such a jutsu could possible be calculated; with only one random variable, which I refer to as "Varying volume".

Constant Density x Varying volume--> Varying mass --> Varying force --> Varying damage
Varying volume--> Varying impact range  x 2 --> Varying poison range

Extra Points

I understand meteorites are not pure lead but I hope that shouldn't be a problem.

And if the 6 hour penalties are too small/large, feel free to adjust them. (I was originally going to suggest 24 hour penalties but that seemed extreme. Idk, 12 hours?)

The restrictions on health can also be applied to chakra.

This took me like an hour of editing and changing ideas so please don't say "it's too similar to Tenguy sensei" or something like that...I mean just imagine someone using this in a perma death zone. Possible killing dozens and then having to run for their life with barely any health left and no possibility of healing/teleportation.
Or someone using it to attempt to overthrow a village only for an average sized boulder to knock out a random villager and the user being severely disadvantaged for nothing.

It is also important to note that the scroll will be fairly difficult to find. And with the massive drawbacks, but also massive potential, the jutsu will both be scarcely used and highly sought after. The retrieval of such a scroll could literally cost lives.

Depending on how much damage this causes, it could be possible to remove the poison effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu Name: Jutsu Sabotage
Jutsu Type: Forbidden
Jutsu Description: This jutsu allows the caster to permanently steal the last used jutsu from their target.
Jutsu Level: Master (The user must know several high level Genjutsu, for example: 3 S Class and 5 A Class)
Chakra Nature: Ying?
Jutsu Range: Near
Effects if hit: The target permanently forgets his last used jutsu. The caster learns this jutsu, at the cost of one of his/her own jutsu that will be permanently forgotten. The jutsu that the caster forgets is random whereas the target will always forget their last used jutsu. (Even if they are currently weaving signs for a new one.)

And regardless of the chakra nature/requirements of the newly-learnt jutsu, the caster will be able to use it.

Both the target and caster will never be able to remember their lost jutsu.

The caster will never be able to cast this jutsu again. And the target/victim will never be able to have this jutsu used on them. (Unless they die, but technically it's a new character.) 

However the caster can be the target and the target can become the caster.

Basically, you can have this jutsu used on you once and use it once. Ever.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 08:12:22 by Nova »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 01:01:57 »
Two meaningful posts of two different meanings wont be merged.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2016, 09:35:58 »
Two meaningful posts of two different meanings wont be merged.
Apart from they have been :D

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2016, 09:46:12 »
Don't really agree with that, but whatever. It's not my forum
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Linnet

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Linnet has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 20:41:13 »
 Jutsu Name: Sneak Infestation
 Jutsu Type: I don't know... sincerely. I would say it's a kind of Genjutsu but you can't escape it.
 Chakra Nature: Yin–Yang Release
 Jutsu Description: Knowledge is power , everyone knows this. (I think this will require a bit of coding,sorry) Whenever you cast this on someone and it hits ( You don't properly can miss, it's just a wink to someone but it should have a 5%-95% chance to be succesful depending on how you master it.) you will be able to "monitor" them. This effect is spreading when you whisper someone(the target of the whisper becomes able to be "monitored" too). You don't know you have it. What I mean by monitor ->
Scenario : Organisation A (a-me, b-my mate, c-my mate) and the enemy Organisation B(x-leader, y-enemy , z-enemy) .
I succesfully hit y for example, he doesn't know. He goes on a meeting with org b and discuss missions. When he whispers x and z, the Sneak Infestation is spreading to them too. Now they are heading to town * for mission nr33.
When I succesfully hit someone, this will enable a feature in chat for me to write something like /list to see how much people are affected and the nicknames of them and /list on to see the online affected people. Whenever I want to monitor one I just type /monitor y for example and my camera will be switched to his character. I can see what he is doing, where he is going, what he is talking about and with who. Then I can /monitor stop and this will switch the camera back to my character and I can tell b and c to go in town * to stop mission33. Only online people can be monitored from the list.
  • Character Name: Linnet Kirishima

Offline Manuster

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 22:24:53 »
Jutsu Name: Sneak Infestation
 Jutsu Type: I don't know... sincerely. I would say it's a kind of Genjutsu but you can't escape it.
 Chakra Nature: Yin–Yang Release
 Jutsu Description: Knowledge is power , everyone knows this. (I think this will require a bit of coding,sorry) Whenever you cast this on someone and it hits ( You don't properly can miss, it's just a wink to someone but it should have a 5%-95% chance to be succesful depending on how you master it.) you will be able to "monitor" them. This effect is spreading when you whisper someone(the target of the whisper becomes able to be "monitored" too). You don't know you have it. What I mean by monitor ->
Scenario : Organisation A (a-me, b-my mate, c-my mate) and the enemy Organisation B(x-leader, y-enemy , z-enemy) .
I succesfully hit y for example, he doesn't know. He goes on a meeting with org b and discuss missions. When he whispers x and z, the Sneak Infestation is spreading to them too. Now they are heading to town * for mission nr33.
When I succesfully hit someone, this will enable a feature in chat for me to write something like /list to see how much people are affected and the nicknames of them and /list on to see the online affected people. Whenever I want to monitor one I just type /monitor y for example and my camera will be switched to his character. I can see what he is doing, where he is going, what he is talking about and with who. Then I can /monitor stop and this will switch the camera back to my character and I can tell b and c to go in town * to stop mission33. Only online people can be monitored from the list.
@Linnet

Damn...that's....really, really op.
Brilliant idea...but op >.>

+ Would it be possible to see the information on their screen? For example, the health and chakra bars? 

And I think this will stand a better chance of being implemented if only one person was affected, and it required touch.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2016, 00:23:19 »
Jutsu name: Teleportation I
Jutsu Type: Kinjutsu,
Chakra nature: yang release
Jutsu Level: beginner
Jutsu description: A blood mark using 5% of your health taking 1 min. the mark Links you to a stationary location. Mark lasts 2 min.
Jutsu Effect: The mark allows for instantaneous transportation to the marks location. 40% health is lost after you arrive at the mark

Jutsu name: Teleportation II
Jutsu Level: novice
Jutsu description: A blood mark using 5% of your health taking 1 min. the mark Links you to a stationary location.. Mark lasts 3 min.
Jutsu Effect: The mark allows for instantaneous transportation to the marks location. 40% health is lost after you arrive at the mark

Jutsu name: Teleportation III
Jutsu Level: intermediate
Jutsu description: A blood mark using 5% of your health taking 1 min.  the mark Links you to a stationary location Mark lasts 4 min.

Jutsu name: Teleportation IV
Jutsu Level: expert
Jutsu description: A blood mark using 5% of your health taking 1 min. the mark Links you to a stationary location. Mark lasts 5 min.

Jutsu name: Teleportation tag
Jutsu Level: master
Jutsu description: Requires: Teleportation IV- A blood mark using 5% of your health taking 1 min. puts a mark on a tag that can be placed anywhere. Mark lasts 5 min.
Jutsu Effect: The mark allows for instantaneous transportation to the marks location. 40% health is lost after you arrive at the mark. Time starts once tag is placed.

(so max rang of this jutsu is 5 kilometers and that's only if you move 60 kph after you pace the mark.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 22:09:50 by cmsurfer »

Offline Lord Mini

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Lord Mini has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 03:56:14 »

1. Forbidden techniques are indeed sealed in forbidden technique scrolls which are scattered around the world, where exactly they are scattered and how difficult it will obtain them has yet to be determined. I can only guarantee that it will be rare like every other special jutsu in SLO (chakra mixes, kkg) and therefore not meant for the general public but for the few that get their hands on it.

2. Forbidden techniques can and most likely will be sealed in more than 1 scroll, but don't expect it to be more than 10 either. Only a handful of forbidden technique scrolls will exist for a certain forbidden technique and these scrolls will have an immense value. They cannot be copied and you can only learn from the original scroll, that is how a forbidden technique is sealed away.

3. A forbidden technique master, or someone who has taught himself a forbidden technique through a forbidden technique scroll and still possess said forbidden technique scroll can take a teaching roll and pass down or teach his forbidden technique to other shinobi, without them having to own the forbidden technique scroll.
don't kno if answered already,but will their be a limit to who a master can pass on knowledge ex. Clans members/and how many times can one scroll be used to keep someone from just teaching everyone
  • Character Name: Ramaj Himitsu

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 13:47:41 »

don't kno if answered already,but will their be a limit to who a master can pass on knowledge ex. Clans members/and how many times can one scroll be used to keep someone from just teaching everyone

I was thinking the exact Same thing when I was making a list of skills players could learn and desided that a teach skill that you train to its highest level( take a long time) would alow you to teach a forbidden Jutsu... and most of the forbidden Jutsu cause major damage or death to the user... So there is Realy no point in teaching it to A lot of people. 

Although that dose give me an idea for one.

Jutsu name: sacrifice of spirit
Jutsu Level: master
Jutsu description: This Jutsu can only be activated after you have acheaved 3 things.
1. Are the highest ranked player(elo)
2.have maxed out all chakra trained skills
3.Are a clan leader.
Jutsu Effect: after  executing the proper hand signs your charicter glows and disperse...
All clan memebers gain 1 point in a chosen stat permanently- increasing the strength of there blood line.