Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64345
Latest: PeterOwete
New This Month: 214
New This Week: 50
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 75579
Total Topics: 21507
Most Online Today: 1151
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1102
Total: 1112

Author Topic: Kekkei Genkai and Chakra Mix Suggestions  (Read 18654 times)

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Kekkei Genkai and Chakra Mix Suggestions
« on: January 05, 2015, 15:40:10 »
Post your ideas for Kekkei Genkai that you would like to see in the game. This isn't official, just because you posted an idea doesn't mean it will be in the game, or you will get it. There is no format, so go crazy with your ideas.

I'll start off:

Dojutsu Kekkei Genkai

All abilities only work while the eyes are activated. The eyes slowly drain chakra while activated as well, along with some chakra per ability used.

First Stage - The user can see how much chakra someone has. Also, text appears above other's heads when they use a handsigns, and when they complete a jutsu.

Second Stage - Allows the user to automatically dodge any incoming attack, at the cost (probably a lot) of chakra. They are moved a meter-ish out of the range of the attack. The user isn't required to press any button. Any jutsu or attack that would hit continues on its path.

Third Stage - The user can lock onto a target within a certain range (15 meters ish?). Whenever the user uses a melee attack, he/she teleports behind the target, hitting the target with the attack. This costs chakra per attack, and the target is flung a few meters in the direction of the attack when hit. The lock on can be changed at any time.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 00:18:55 by America »

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Konohuro

Re: Kekkei Genkai Idea Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 17:08:46 »
The Manipulation Art of a Thousand Swords

This is where a puppeteer instead of using puppets, uses swords that are attached by chakra strings! this way the multiple swords that are used can be infused with the users elemental chakra! because they are made by the same conductive metal as Asuma sarutobi’s daggers. The swords can be soaked with poison for added affect. The potential for this jutsu is quite lethal, the chakra strings can made invisible, and thrown in the air to scatter them all over the place. then pulled or thrown in which way to take the enemy off guard.
Just like in Naruto series there are more stages depending on the skills of the shinobi.

About the controlings I have some ideas... Depending on your characters skills you can control different numbers of swords from one up to ten. However there is a jutsu mastered only by those who are truly skilled and hardworkers, genius, when are summoned 100 swords.
Until you manage to master 10 swords things are like this: after you finished performing the handseals to summon the amount of swords you master, you enter in what I decided to call "mastering mode" when the keys that used to be associated to handseals are now representing one sword. (For ex.: y-first sword, u-second sword, i-third sword,o- fourth sword, p-fifth sword, g-sixth sword...l-tenth sword). While not pressing anything the sword symply float in front of you. To control one sword you have to press and hold the corespondent key like "y" and according to your mouse movement your sword is moving. Move your mouse upward and the sword is going ahead, move the.mouse to the left and the sword will go to the left; all this while you hold the "y" buttone. If you hold multiple keys than all the swords that corespond to the keys will follow the path given by the mouse. After you stop holding the key/keys those swords will gwt back in the initial position. (If you moved your character while your swords where in an attack, they will return near your character).
When  and if you master 100 swords than 10 swords will be assigned to one key so one hit will be ten times stronger. The disadvantage is that the attacks will be sligrhly slower. But a hit with all 100 swords at once can be critical.

Of course the controls can be changed if the GMs think so, but I think that this way the player really has the feeling of being a pupeeter Naruto style. Also, I think that this way, the shinobi skills rely more on players skills rather than automatics.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: Kekkei Genkai and Chakra Mix Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 00:59:21 »
So I've changed the title of the thread to add Chakra Mixes. This would be suggesting jutsu that can be used with a certain chakra mix.

Format

Jutsu Name:
Chakra Mix:
Jutsu Difficulty:
Jutsu Type:
Description of Jutsu:

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 02:06:21 »
I don't know what name you could give to this kekkei genkai but well.......

The members of this kekkei genkai are very well know by their so low needs of chakra consumption when attacking with chakra attacks.
It's not well known why this happens but it is known that enemies get weaken every second they're fighting with a member of this kekkei genkai.

I'm gonna copy America's format :P
It's to keep in mind that this is not something that is activated but it will always be in the player's attributes.

1st Stage -  The player's consumption of chakra when attacking is reduced by 4%. Also the chakra capacity is increased by 5%.

2nd Stage - The player's consumption of chakra when attacking is reduced by 8%. Also the chakra capacity is increased by 10%. The enemy's chakra is reduced while they're fighting.(I don't know what should be fair).

3rd Stage - The player's consumption of chakra when attacking is reduced by 12%. Also the chakra capacity is increased by 15%. Part of the enemy's chakra is absorbed while they're fighiting, this means that the member of the kekkei genkai is going to be receiving part of what the enemy's chakra is being reduced. (I still don't know what should be fair).

example= rayzote(Member KG) vs CreppyName
CreppyName's chakra is reduced by 50 points and rayzote receives 25 points (50%).

4th Stage - The player's consumption of chakra when attacking is reduced by 16%. Also the chakra capacity is increased by 20%. The enemy's chakra  is being absorbed while they're fighting. Now in this stage the member is receiving 100% of the enemy's chakra that is being reduced (no idea what should be fair).

example= rayzote(Member KG) vs CreppyName
CreppyName's chakra is reduced by 50 points and rayzote receives 50 points (100%).
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 23:36:31 »
Jutsu Name: Roaring Darkness
Chakra Mix: Storm release
Jutsu Difficulty: expert
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description of Jutsu: The use summons dark clouds into the sky, and after a few seconds there is a gaping hole in the middle of those clouds. The user then summons an immensely big ray of lightning down from the skies onto the target(s). This is an AoE attack (Area of Effect), since the ray is so big it covers up at least 5 enemies. The chakra cost will be very high since this is a strong jutsu that will deal a lot of damage.
The chakra cost differs according to the clouds that are in the area:

-Rainy/stormy weather costs the least chakra of all.
-Normal white clouds cost between rainy weather and clear weather.
-Clear weather costs even more chakra then the white clouds one, making casting this jutsu in clear weather nearly impossible.

• Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline InfinityQuake

• Genin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • InfinityQuake has no influence.
  • Thinking.
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 23:41:27 »
Jutsu Name: Roaring Darkness
Chakra Mix: Storm release
Jutsu Difficulty: expert
Description of Jutsu: The use summons dark clouds into the sky, and after a few seconds there is a gaping hole in the middle of those clouds. The user then summons an immensely big ray of lightning down from the skies onto the target(s). This is an AoE attack (Area of Effect), since the ray is so big it covers up at least 5 enemies. The chakra cost will be very high since this is a strong jutsu that will deal a lot of damage.
The chakra cost differs according to the clouds that are in the area:

-Rainy/stormy weather costs the least chakra of all.
-Normal white clouds cost between rainy weather and clear weather.
-Clear weather costs even more chakra then the white clouds one, making casting this jutsu in clear weather nearly impossible.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kirin
  • Character Name: Mamushi

Kill the excuses or the excuses kill you.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2015, 23:53:26 »
rofl I swear this was coincedence.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 12:47:44 »
As I read your one Spoon, all I could think of is that guy who buried people alive, carried that kid on his back and used the clouds for lightning strikes, forgot his name though aha
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 02:55:12 »
Jutsu Name: Kuronosu (Chronos)
Chakra Mix: I do not know
Jutsu Difficulty: Extremely high
Jutsu History:
This Kekkai Genkai was created by Vreg to control and fix all mistakes made by corrupt Shinobi's. Vreg would reverse time to resurrect innocent bystanders or Ninja's killed during a massive SLO war,stop time to prevent murders, or even fast forward missing-nin's aging process to kill them faster, leaving them dead within a second. Only one Ninja during that time was able to copy Vreg's dojutsu and that was
Ijinowarui Sutōkā, a man known to study everything about the human body and chakra.

Through his understanding, he knew the only thing he would need to possess this amazing Kekkai Genkai would be Vreg's blood. But how does one get his hands on the blood of a deity ? The creator of SL ? Using the unique abilities of a Hematologist medical Ninja and a ninja with a dojutus that can see through one's body. He obtained both of them to get Vreg's information and had the hematologist ninja create similar blood cells to Vreg's. Through the use of both of these ninja's, Ijinowarui had a weakened version of Vreg's DNA. To test out his new abilities and repay the Ninja's for their work, Ijinowarui stopped the chakra flow of both Ninja's and slit their throat. Because Ijinowarui has a weak version of Vreg's DNA, his powers were not as efficient as Vregs. He could not stop or reverse time for more than 5 seconds. Though he could fast forward time, he could only make himself faster, thus increasing his speed. Once Ijinowarui passed, his eyes were passed on to the next generation.

Description of Jutsu: Can pause or reverse time (no more than 5 seconds) and can fast foward time, can't kill any enemy by fast forwarding time though.

How the eyes would look when activated (made by me):

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 03:19:13 »
I would have edited my reply, but it's hard, so I'm sorry for my double post.
Jutsu Name: Saimin-jutsu (Hypnos)
Chakra Mix: Water+Fire
Jutsu Difficulty: Extreme
Jutsu History: Created by a mad scientist who loved the greek god Hypnos. By taking in 3 DNA's of water master Ninja's and 3 of Fire master Ninja's. By using both fire and water, he creates a gigantic fog that put people to sleep/Genjutsu's. This mad scientist had 6 DNA's of mastery Ninja's to cast fogs so big to put 3 Villages in a infinite genjutsu. It was then Vreg who used the Kuronosu to reverse the Genjutsu and kill the mad scientist. It is still unclear to the scientist death or if people still have knowledge of this dangerous jutsu.
Description of Jutsu: Uses both fire and water to create powerful gas and put enemy under a powerful genjutsu/sleep. This skill can also be used to thicken air around enemies.

Picture of the mad scientist:  (Hands on head was inspired by Hypnos (Greek God of sleep)

Offline mykelcruz

• Academy Student Poster
  • mykelcruz has no influence.
  • Nothing to declare
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 11 Ronin
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 03:26:00 »
Name: Koryugan (Eye of detention)
It is a doujutsu with powerful genjutsu that can keep a person isolated in a place with nothing, when in fact the person is standing in front of the user, the thought is elsewhere when you can take to kill opponent.
The only way to break the genjutsu and dropping a jutsu in place that gets stuck, so I think VReg has this force. ;)
The chakra runs slowly, but once you master more, less chakra will use.
Other skills:
Long-range vision
More reflection
When you reach the power maximum you can store up to 20 people in genjutsu becoming a formidable doujutsu.
To use have to do hand signal (Tiger) and look in the opponent.
History: was seen several decades atrais used by a legendary shinobi, not much is known about him, Neim as was defeated, the more he got stuck in own genjutsu forever.

Add other ideas if you want to add in the game.(and let me know if they put.)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 22:20:58 by mykelcruz »
  • Character Name: Mykel
死はそれに値する人のために作られている!
"WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!"

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 05:31:19 »
so I think the VReg has this force. ;)

Bro he isn't "The Vreg" he is JUST Vreg. Vreg isn't the name of a position it is the name of the person he isn't an animal neither an object he is a person
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline mykelcruz

• Academy Student Poster
  • mykelcruz has no influence.
  • Nothing to declare
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 11 Ronin
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 22:22:17 »
so I think the VReg has this force. ;)

Bro he isn't "The Vreg" he is JUST Vreg. Vreg isn't the name of a position it is the name of the person he isn't an animal neither an object he is a person

Sorry for the mistake,  English is not my native language, and still have many difficulties in communicating in English, if you speak another language, I suppose you know the difficulties.;)
  • Character Name: Mykel
死はそれに値する人のために作られている!
"WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!"

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 00:52:35 »
Jutsu Name: Tornado's of Electricity
Chakra Mix: Wind and Lightning release
Jutsu Difficulty: Hard/Expert
Description of Jutsu: Creates multiple tornado's with electricty in them.
When caught in one tornado you get electrified and struck by wind cuts causing much damage.
This ninjutsu can be stopped by hitting the user using this technique.
Or striking against it with a other jutsu.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 00:55:43 by Reminance »
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 17:55:07 »