Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64469
Latest: synthroid brand 88 mcg
New This Month: 338
New This Week: 14
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 76873
Total Topics: 22410
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1159
Total: 1177
Bogdanrqx
Vikirpx
Victorjfo
Google (AdSense)
Google (13)
Baidu

Author Topic: Akeno Kobayashi  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Akeno_Kobayashi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Akeno_Kobayashi has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Akeno Kobayashi
« on: November 03, 2016, 06:40:52 »

Name: Akeno Kobayashi
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 175 Ibs
Hairstyle: Short, trimmed, and combed
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Dark Brown
Blood type: O+
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Hidden Village: Okagakure
Clan: TBD
Good or evil at heart?: Determinant.

Description of the character's personality:
SLO personality - A loner by nature, Akeno tends to be amongst people, but keeps to himself. Somewhat of a guardian or sentinel who simply wishes to keep watch of his people. His primary means of combat is swordsmanship. He wields a katana that was made by the traditional means of tamahagane and 1,000 folds. While he prefers quick and agile blade combat, he is not above using Fire based ninjutsu or taijutsu. If his blade does not seem to be striking his opponent, than his fire will. And if his fire does not, then though the smoke and heat waves will his sword find its mark.

OC personality - Only difference is that instead of being Fire based, he has Dark based Jutsu from his original bloodline. Dark chakra could be infused with most types Ninjutsu and could be molded to make weapons made of hardened chakra.

Description of the character's history:
SLO History - TBD, could develop via roleplaying, should I chose to do so on here.

OC History - Born in the Kobayashi clan of the Land of Shadows, his family bloodline was the ability to manipulate, manifest, and utilize Dark chakra. While most shinobi from this region could also do this, his clan's genetics we far superior. When civil war amongst the political groups ignited, the heads of the Kobayashi clan fled to a different country with their son, Akeno. Since their arrival, Akeno has continued to prosper as a shinobi and has honed his bloodline finely.

I do not know what this game will be like upon full release, so I will change what is necessary when it does.

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Akeno Kobayashi
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 07:02:47 »
Neat character. You deserve a rep for actually choosing a realistic age. I was beginning to think everyone here would be a 15 year old Jounin.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:04:01 »
Interesting character and welcome to SLO. I'm not too sure about the bloodline abiliity being implemented in the game but I do like the idea of having your history be determined through your actions in the game.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 09:03:32 »
Neat character. You deserve a rep for actually choosing a realistic age. I was beginning to think everyone here would be a 15 year old Jounin.
My char is also 22 tho, xD
Idk why anybody would want to be a teen ingame...
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline taigakun

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 09:53:20 »
Nice character, gj

Are you gonna add a char pic too?

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 09:58:46 »
Ikr, it doesn't make much sense when clan/family heads, Kages and Org leaders are all in their teens.Not everyone is or can be a Gaara and it's always unrealistic when they've experienced so much and attained such ranks at just 15..like, wtf?

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 12:43:50 »
It's their choice. Leave it at that.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 14:15:07 »
Ikr, it doesn't make much sense when clan/family heads, Kages and Org leaders are all in their teens.Not everyone is or can be a Gaara and it's always unrealistic when they've experienced so much and attained such ranks at just 15..like, wtf?
well probably everybody who chooses a teen age is thinking of naruto when they make their character, and they don't want to be one of those scrub cannon fodder ninja who are like 30 year old chunin, and so make a character like one of the Konoha 11, or the sand siblings. It's going to be pretty interesting when literally the whole game is going to be full of prodigies. Obviously, no body wants to make their character "weak", and making them old would seem like that. Personally I made my character a teen, but not a Jonin, and I explicitly say that he isn't a prodigy.
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 15:51:34 »
well probably everybody who chooses a teen age is thinking of naruto when they make their character, and they don't want to be one of those scrub cannon fodder ninja who are like 30 year old chunin, and so make a character like one of the Konoha 11, or the sand siblings. It's going to be pretty interesting when literally the whole game is going to be full of prodigies. Obviously, no body wants to make their character "weak", and making them old would seem like that. Personally I made my character a teen, but not a Jonin, and I explicitly say that he isn't a prodigy.
Well, you're not a clan head or a village's kage so that makes sense but even naruto wasn't kage in his teens and having a realistic character doesn't mean he isn't prodigious or weak for that matter. Remember the Akatsuki? Might guy? the Senju brothers? In a world where everyone is a child doesn't that take away the uniqueness of being young in the first place?

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 16:43:30 »

Offline Sewshut

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 01:37:41 »
Well, you're not a clan head or a village's kage so that makes sense but even naruto wasn't kage in his teens and having a realistic character doesn't mean he isn't prodigious or weak for that matter. Remember the Akatsuki? Might guy? the Senju brothers? In a world where everyone is a child doesn't that take away the uniqueness of being young in the first place?
Maybe in this world it is just normal for a young person to be powerful... I dunno. The way the population is will be all up to the players since, well, they ARE the population. Most people in any game are not gonna make themselves older than 25. Who wants to be old?  :P
  • Character Name: Nuu Tsukegami
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)   
                                (ó ì_í)=ó  ︵ /(.□. )
                                                               ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 01:54:38 »
noted
nicely detailed
I like it :)
welcome to SLO

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:32 »
Looks good seems like someone i can work with, i will make you a rogue and that's a promise

also like nyshn said, welcome to SLO
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 09:50:27 »
looks nice m8,nice jop
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 11:14:24 »
Maybe in this world it is just normal for a young person to be powerful... I dunno. The way the population is will be all up to the players since, well, they ARE the population. Most people in any game are not gonna make themselves older than 25. Who wants to be old?  :P
I wish to remain in my twenties or so ingame wise.
  • Character Name: Reminance