Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64634
Latest: Davidfqt
New This Month: 155
New This Week: 86
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 78277
Total Topics: 23558
Most Online Today: 1364
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 964
Total: 973
Google (9)

Author Topic: Jutsu styles, Character customization and shinobi speed  (Read 2549 times)

Offline grayzag20

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • grayzag20 has no influence.
  • Unbound by limits of time and nature,,,
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

Jutsu styles, Character customization and shinobi speed
« on: September 07, 2016, 11:13:53 »
Although character cuztomization is a small part of any game, I think it should be implemented soon as it does represent how the game is going to be in a way...

The four current jutsu get old really fast, I suggest adding atleast 1 or 2 new jutsu that can be unlocked by a leveling system or previous jutsu mastery, this will also bring forth the idea of creating a jutsu tree for each village to be chosen so that each village has their unique abilities and jutsu and avoid everyone having the same.

I wish the admins could create mini-patches where they release new jutsu, I know it takes time but these are my suggestions.

I just joined 2 days ago and I 100% support this project , it is something a lot of naruto fans struggle to find.

Last but not least, the Shinobi speed controls could be changed into a mousewheel to increase speed instead of dragging or have a fixed speed for all ( except if you implement a chakra charging system where you could use chakra and sprint for faster speed )

Thank you! ;D

• Character Name: Kurai Himitsu

Offline raretblue2

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • raretblue2 has no influence.
  • Get ready for trouble...and ice cream :D
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Vongola
Re: Jutsu styles, Character customization and shinobi speed
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 11:32:39 »
um...i think the speed is already in the mouse wheel. You don't actually HAVE to move your mouse up. Pressing Shift key and then scrolling the mouse wheel up also increases speed. xD
  • Character Name: Wraith
Every step in the wrong direction will most likely be your last...

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 11:42:44 »
Why have customization when the it's in Pre-Alpha?

Speed system is awesome, you just have to get used to it.

There'll be a new update soon, featuring more jutsus. :)
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 12:44:51 »
Although character cuztomization is a small part of any game, I think it should be implemented soon as it does represent how the game is going to be in a way...

It shouldn't be too long before we'll see customisation options.

I suggest adding atleast 1 or 2 new jutsu that can be unlocked by a leveling system or previous jutsu mastery...

Next update will include 3 new jutsu, including water.

I wish the admins could create mini-patches where they release new jutsu, I know it takes time but these are my suggestions.

I just joined 2 days ago and I 100% support this project , it is something a lot of naruto fans struggle to find.

Welcome and glad you like the project. Though please do realise that even though it's an indie development, most devs cannot work on this full-time. Hence why progress is going slowly on most areas. But you should keep an eye out for the shoutbox as the devs tend to tease us with what they're working on from time to time ;)

I had trouble adjusting to that system as well,  but in time you'll get used to it. Trust me ^^

Last but not least, the Shinobi speed controls could be changed into a mousewheel to increase speed instead of dragging or have a fixed speed for all ( except if you implement a chakra charging system where you could use chakra and sprint for faster speed )

"This has already been... Released?" You can hold shift and use the mouse wheel to adjust speed as well.

Thank you! ;D

You're welcome
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:47:12 by DarthTyrael »

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!