Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 835
Total: 848

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516234 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #570 on: June 03, 2016, 18:47:58 »
Sorry if me trying to be a helpful person upsets you so much, if it really bothers you there much I'll stop.

@Zama
You shouldn't stop doing that, you're helping me by pointing such things out, otherwise I would've had to do that stuff sooner of later.
The times he was double posting were sadly enough unlucky for me, as I was either resting or at school, so you pointing it out when I couldn't is good.

Much appreciated (y)

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #571 on: June 03, 2016, 19:05:16 »
Sorry if me trying to be a helpful person upsets you so much, if it really bothers you there much I'll stop.

@Zama
You shouldn't stop doing that, you're helping me by pointing such things out, otherwise I would've had to do that stuff sooner of later.
The times he was double posting were sadly enough unlucky for me, as I was either resting or at school, so you pointing it out when I couldn't is good.

Much appreciated (y)

Thanks Nova, last thing I wanna do is start beef for no reason.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 03, 2016, 19:06:22 »

@Zama

Much appreciated (y)

Thanks Nova, last thing I wanna do is start beef for no reason.
Don't worry about it, you're doing a good job.
@Sanji Why are you angry?
Explain please.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #573 on: June 03, 2016, 19:50:52 »
dont you everyone,i mean everyone act like that think it is cool or smth,you know this is rude if it came from someone not mod,and i dont like that shit who acting like mod so stfu.

You see, there's many things wrong with your mentality.

1. The way Vreg sees who is worthy of the mod rank is by seeing who puts in effort into keeping the community clean and friendly, and the only way one can do that without mod powers, is by pointing out when stuff is wrong.

2. Mods aren't Gods. They're only human, and they can only do so much moderation, so I'm pretty sure every bit of help making people understand the rules is appreciated by the mods, and if they appreciate, then you don't have any right to say otherwise.

3. What's wrong with pointing out the rules? He's not raging like you are, he's nicely pointing out what not to do so the person can know what they did wrong. The mods have said time and time again now that they appreciate if someone does this kind of stuff, so please, don't go around getting angry at people for something which they did if it was the right thing to do, they're not acting like a mod, they're helping the mods.

@Sanji

4. there is some doing that in a rude way,lets say you had problem with some dude,then he see u do 1 thing wrong and you know the rules and mod did not talk to you cuz he know you know the rules,but the dude came and say it to you from all who saw it the dude came and say it.

don't you think that is so rude to came from someone not mod?
 i dont like that stuff so yeah,and i am not angry tho.
that what i have to say,peace. 
@Reminance @Shivraj
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 03, 2016, 20:38:35 »
dont you everyone,i mean everyone act like that think it is cool or smth,you know this is rude if it came from someone not mod,and i dont like that shit who acting like mod so stfu.

1. The way Vreg sees who is worthy of the mod rank is by seeing who puts in effort into keeping the community clean and friendly, and the only way one can do that without mod powers, is by pointing out when stuff is wrong.

2. Mods aren't Gods. They're only human, and they can only do so much moderation, so I'm pretty sure every bit of help making people understand the rules is appreciated by the mods, and if they appreciate, then you don't have any right to say otherwise.

3. What's wrong with pointing out the rules? He's not raging like you are, he's nicely pointing out what not to do so the person can know what they did wrong. The mods have said time and time again now that they appreciate if someone does this kind of stuff, so please, don't go around getting angry at people for something which they did if it was the right thing to do, they're not acting like a mod, they're helping the mods.

@Sanji

4. there is some doing that in a rude way,lets say you had problem with some dude,then he see u do 1 thing wrong and you know the rules and mod did not talk to you cuz he know you know the rules,but the dude came and say it to you from all who saw it the dude came and say it.

@Reminance @Shivraj
Oke well your opinion.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2016, 21:13:07 »
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 21:19:44 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #576 on: June 03, 2016, 21:38:22 »

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #577 on: June 03, 2016, 22:35:45 »
Spoiler: show
me and ren are best friends its okay

Name: Yamanagi Sanderaisu

What you are applying for: Elder Monk

Why you think you deserve it: Well I plan on being a good guy and hopefully become Kage or remain a valuable to my clan,org and village hence I wish to make the Godai temple great through my actions

How committed will you be to
the org?:

Your primary chakra nature: Lightning

Link to your character's page:https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2012.0
Hoping to be a Kage means very little.
I mean, if the Kage examinations were held again would you even be allowed to enter
The requirements would be something along this

- Being a forum member for 8 months or over
- Having above average skill in game
- Above average intellect
- constant activity
- Popularity

Now ask yourself, will just wanting to be kage get you there?
Lol can't believe I just saw that now lol psssssh of course that's all I need without desire there can be no hard work.......(I should make that my slogan)
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2016, 08:42:00 »

@Sanji

@Reminance @Shivraj

Doesn't matter if you know the rules or not, what matters is if you broke them or not.

I didn't see Zama being rude.

I agree, if someone points out a rule in a rude manner, that is wrong, but Zama did not, and no one did yet. So there's no point in going overboard with the thing.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 04, 2016, 23:46:04 »
1.What will your ingame name be? For example "Nao Tsukegami": Ken Tsukegami
2.The Tsukegami will be considered to be a elite clan. Will you try to reach the rank of Jonin or higher?: I won't try, I will make it.
3.The Tsukegami are worse than Genin at genjutsu, most wont bother learning it. Are you ok with this?: Yes.
4.As a Tsukegami you must care for the Hidden Hill and its people, will you do this?: Yes, no one will be hurt.
5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?: I will do my best.
6.Will you protect your family at all costs?: No one will hurt my family.

Change the name ffs! You've been told a couple of times...

Sry for the bs post batt.
He's changed it in his latest application on the Kirishima page. @Ken
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #580 on: June 04, 2016, 23:49:55 »
2.The Tsukegami will be considered to be a elite clan. Will you try to reach the rank of Jonin or higher?: I won't try, I will make it.
3.The Tsukegami are worse than Genin at genjutsu, most wont bother learning it. Are you ok with this?: Yes.
4.As a Tsukegami you must care for the Hidden Hill and its people, will you do this?: Yes, no one will be hurt.
5.Will you become a instructor to the younger generation of ninja in the Hidden Hill?: I will do my best.

I know but he used it again in this application.. this guy doesn't learn..

Offline waly206

« Reply #581 on: June 05, 2016, 00:48:59 »

He applied for the Tsukegami Clan First then the Kirishima Clan.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 00:56:50 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #582 on: June 05, 2016, 02:47:47 »

He applied for the Tsukegami Clan First then the Kirishima Clan.

Oh, right.. didn't check that shit..

Offline waly206

« Reply #583 on: June 05, 2016, 04:34:40 »
http://soepic.net/stor/items/06fb3b9cbe039b419.gif

Use that on someone, why? cause why not
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:43:14 by waly206 »
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #584 on: June 05, 2016, 10:03:39 »
@Kenobi Please explain yourself and tell us what clan are you going with. Unlike organization, you can be part of only a clan.