Forum > 3D Modeling

Berserker Sword Breaker

(1/2) > >>

Kakashi Natsu:
Any Suggestions on what i should make next? (will put more snapshots of this sword.

Usage:
Two Handed Sword used by only the strongest of shinobi. This sword when swung, if makes contact with another sword, can potentially shatter the sword if the berserker sword is infused with chakra. If it does not shatter the sword, it will push the defending shinobi back if they themselves arent injuied by the force.

Reminance:
a scythe or a trident perhaps.

gevanei:
You want a true challenge to help hone your skills make this break it down to the fine details as well to make it look good.

Kakashi Natsu:

--- Quote from: gevanei on April 03, 2017, 01:45:18 ---You want a true challenge to help hone your skills make this break it down to the fine details as well to make it look good.

--- End quote ---
ok, I can make the model, BTW THATS A FIRE SWORD. But texturing it, i am shit with. So would it be alright if i can model the sword itself and not texture it? I can add color but thats as complicated as its gonna be for the texturing aspect.

gevanei:

--- Quote from: Kakashi Natsu on April 03, 2017, 02:02:21 ---
--- Quote from: gevanei on April 03, 2017, 01:45:18 ---You want a true challenge to help hone your skills make this break it down to the fine details as well to make it look good.

--- End quote ---
ok, I can make the model, BTW THATS A FIRE SWORD. But texturing it, i am shit with. So would it be alright if i can model the sword itself and not texture it? I can add color but thats as complicated as its gonna be for the texturing aspect.

--- End quote ---
I mean, Ok sure model the sword but since you won't have the textures you gotta make it up in detail :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version