Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64068
Latest: Julikiq
New This Month: 4161
New This Week: 127
New Today: 24
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 681
Total: 692
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Author Topic: Kai Keren  (Read 3413 times)

Offline Samu 32

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Samu 32 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Kai Keren
« on: January 04, 2019, 23:43:13 »
He was born in the Keren clan, a clan of incredibly skilled puppeteers. He created his own two puppets, named Kaminoki (Divine Wood, as it was made from a tree that the Keren highly treasure because it was the tree that created the puppet of the first Keren, Hato Keren) and Saigo No Me (Last Eye, because it was made from his grandfather's last good eye. (his grandfather was dead and had lost both his eyes and replaced them with wooden ones only to lose another (It was also named Last Eye because it had one eye))), or Saigo. He created two Jutsu, called Emerald Lightning Death Blade (a green, more powerful version of the Chidori) and the Fatal Marking Jutsu. with this Jutsu, once he touches you with it, he leaves a seal on you permanently. This seal is like poison. every second you are sicker until you die. his puppets have the power to use both of these Jutsus.

• Character Name: Akon Masaru

Offline Samu 32

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Samu 32 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Kai Keren
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 23:51:16 »
Personal info:
Hair: Black
Hairstyle: Pretty much like Gaiden/Boruto Sasuke's hair
P.S. this character may not be my own from SLO, I just found this forum after having been looking for a forum to post this guy. the original Idea was that he would be an Uchiha from the Third Shinobi World War, and he would be an ANBU that got revived by his best friend through Tensei Ninjutsu. upon seeing his best friend dead, he awakened Mangekyo Sharingan.
  • Character Name: Akon Masaru