Forum > 3D Modeling

Timelapscapadia

(1/2) > >>

Lumen:
Just going to be doing Timelapses of simple Hard-Surfaced works here.

A Simple Threaded Screw

dati:
It is amazing how far this game it is by being independent and by having such a little volunteer crew.

I'm new so I don't deserve to be congratulated yet but for the rest of all  Administrator, Global Moderators, and Developers, my congratz!

Nova:

--- Quote from: dati on February 16, 2016, 13:55:19 ---It is amazing how far this game it is by being independent and by having such a little volunteer crew.

I'm new so I don't deserve to be congratulated yet but for the rest of all  Administrator, Global Moderators, and Developers, my congratz!

--- End quote ---

I'm kinda lost here, that reply wasn't meant for this thread or was it? o.o
It doesn't have any relation to what Lumen posted as far as I can see ;o

And nicely done Lumen :p waiting for other videos.

Shivraj:

--- Quote from: dati on February 16, 2016, 13:55:19 ---It is amazing how far this game it is by being independent and by having such a little volunteer crew.

--- End quote ---
How does this relate to the thread?

On topic-

Wow, did not know that even making a screw takes that much work, Kudos to you Lumen, nice work.

dati:
Yea i just got carried because of the level of difficulty that is to create digitally all these things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version