Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 891
Total: 900
Google (9)

Author Topic: The Himitsu Clan  (Read 264302 times)

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: The Himitsu Clan
« Reply #765 on: June 07, 2016, 07:10:12 »
You always have a home in Sanderaisu XD jk jk
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #766 on: June 07, 2016, 13:53:17 »
It was fun til it lasted.. good luck with the clan GP :D

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • GhostParadise has no influence.
  • "Never underestimate the one who rivals you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 07, 2016, 20:17:30 »
people didnt get what i ment XD i do a horrible job at explaining stuff sorry about that, i made it sound like if you dont have a good rig then GTFO, thats not the case lol

anyway ill relay what i said to others on this thread.
the waiting list isnt really a waiting list XD it a list of people who dont have good rigs but are still apart of the clan, they cant participate in clan events due to the potato rig that they have, here's the msg i sent to kamiko and toadsage

"ok, so i currently have an idea which would impact himitsu greatly and incease activity but idk i need someone input
keep in mind this only effects future members not the current
so what i came up with is basing some of the recruitment's on how well the persons PC is let me explain, if they dont have a good rig but are saving up for a new one they would be added to a waiting list of somesort untill they get a better PC (They would still be in the clan but they would not be participating in events cuz they cant play the games we play on their  PC), if they have a decent rig or a good rig then they would be taken into consideration, we would test them in game aswell see if they lagg to much,if they pass that and there application is good they will be let in......i feel for the future generations of himitsu, this would create balance (people would all have a good a rig in the community so noone would be left out)
this would also increase activity seeing as some people in himitsu currently arnt that active cuz they either dont have a good rig or they have RL stuff to deal with"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

as what im saying people on the waiting list will still be a member but its just so i can get an idea on who's all the active ones in games vs people that arnt active due to their PC or RL stuff.......this just helps me get a better understanding whos all active so not only will Himitsu be more active it would have a waiting list of some sort like a "None active but active on chats" vs "active and good PC and can participate in events"

sorry for bad explaining XD @Mars  @Shivraj  @bloberfish
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 20:19:26 by GhostParadise »
  • Character Name: Katsuo

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #768 on: June 07, 2016, 23:23:51 »
Just so people know, I disagree with this change xD
No offence, GP, but this would be classed as some-what discrimination. Listing people with "bad" rigs separate from the "good" rigs is like saying separate the poor from the rich. Himitsu was never meant to be that type of clan, Himitsu has always stood for family, no matter what your background is. This is just my input on things, but yeah. I would strongly reconsider your idea on this if I was you bud. :3
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 07, 2016, 23:37:48 »
No offence, GP, but this would be classed as some-what discrimination. Listing people with "bad" rigs separate from the "good" rigs is like saying separate the poor from the rich. Himitsu was never meant to be that type of clan, Himitsu has always stood for family, no matter what your background is. This is just my input on things, but yeah. I would strongly reconsider your idea on this if I was you bud. :3
welp :3
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 07, 2016, 23:49:45 »

What I meant to say is we put ALL new applicants on a waiting list and then the ones who have PC's that don’t lag and don't tell me that it's a poor vs rich thing you can get a decent gaming rig for $600 to even $400 so honestly it really isnt that hard you just have to look for the right parts. All applicants will be considered to be part of the clan but won't be put on an active “in-game” roster because of their inability to effectively play the game. If they want to hang out and Skype and be a part of the family, wonderful they can do that. But if you want to be considered for Tournaments and Events then you will have to be accepted and put onto the active list. This isn’t about Rich vs Poor or Discrimination. It's about having a strong clan and active clan. NOTE THAT THIS CHANGE DOES NOOOOOT EFFECT CURRENT MEMBERS i have said this enough -_-.

and leebz i thought you would want Himitsu to be an active and more stronger clan so thats why im doing this tbh  :P
EDIT: if you really do think this sint for the best then i will discard the decision 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 23:55:43 by GhostParadise »

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #771 on: June 08, 2016, 00:08:24 »

don't tell me that it's a poor vs rich thing you can get a decent gaming rig for $600 to even $400 so honestly it really isnt that hard you just have to look for the right parts.
EDIT: if you really do think this sint for the best then i will discard the decision 

Thank god leebz understands, I thought I was alone with my opinion. Gp 400 is a lot of money for some people including myself. It is definitely hard to purchase a gaming pc. I'm not part of this clan anymore but I still love my family so plz change this shitty rule. As leebz said, Himitsu has stood for family no matter what, not who has the best rig.
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 08, 2016, 00:34:22 »
New update decision has been changed no longer will Applicants be based of PC specs, sorry everyone for this mishap....tbh im still getting used to being leader so please bare with me thats all i ask.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #773 on: June 08, 2016, 07:51:44 »
sorry everyone for this mishap....tbh im still getting used to being leader so please bare with me thats all i ask.

If you're unsure about your leading skills, talk things through with your adviser (Leebz), rather than making hasty decisions.
Many people seem to think that leading something is easy, when in reality it is one bitch of a task, (I have lead several clans in my life on different games and what not.) having a leader step down is always a big hit, but doing huge changes soon after will make the situation even more shitty.

If you can't lead, then don't lead by yourself or at all if that's how you feel.
Himitsu used to be a family, people you could trust. use their opinions not just your own.

That'll be all from me, best of luck with Himitsu.
My part here is done.

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #774 on: June 08, 2016, 22:48:08 »
As of today, i will no longer be apart of himitsu, it has been amazing but it is not the same anymore. Thank you for everything.

-Kamiko
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 08, 2016, 22:57:49 »
as stated by kamiko i will too be resigning from Himitsu, it just dose not feel right without all my friends nor does it feel right leading a clan that was not my own...leebz will be put back as thread holder but idk if he will lead but the thread will be locked, i have already talked to leebz himself, everyone saw this coming.....

Offline vipto

• The Lost Sennin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • vipto has no influence.
  • don't underestimate anyone, you might lose...
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #776 on: June 09, 2016, 00:42:10 »
i cant do much here so i guess i have to find another clan it was really good to be in this clan i hope i can still talk to everyone and even whithout the clan i hope we are all still friends :P (im sorry leebz i was trying to stay but there are not many people left)
  • Character Name: hishiro Nakai

Offline shakira

• Academy Student Poster
  • shakira has no influence.
  • Leader of the Hidden Thunder ANBU
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization:
« Reply #777 on: June 09, 2016, 07:56:11 »
I have never been active in this Clan that much, so i will be resigning.
Goodluck with this Clan in the future.
  • Character Name: Mato Raiu

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #778 on: June 09, 2016, 17:47:40 »
Wow just like that the biggest clan disappears into the mists, but will never be forgotten 
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 09, 2016, 18:52:04 »
Upon request, I will transfer ownership back to Leebz and lock this clan. RIP.
  • Character Name: Vuregu