Forum > Games

Retro Games

<< < (5/5)

Manuster:
i liked minesweeper

ali.rafami:

--- Quote from: Borael on June 22, 2018, 09:47:30 ---
--- Quote from: ali.rafami on June 21, 2018, 10:25:14 --- i love Total War: Medieval II,I remember This was the second Total War game I played, the first being Rome, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I loved this game even more. Many improvements were made for this game, such as militia units, fortresses, larger unit queues, and more advanced diplomacy. Like any game, this one has its faults (e.g. bugs, bad AI), but overall it was a very fun game to play. I very much enjoyed the addition of castles and upgradable turrets, which offered a much more secure defense for contested areas, as well as the introduction of traders, which can be very useful for developing strong economies. I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes strategy games, especially fans of the Total War franchise.

--- End quote ---

As I can see that you enjoy strategies, my recommendation for you is the game which hit the light at 2004 known as Crusader Kings.
Dynasty stuff is done so greatly in there. Of course, there is a new one that came out at 2012 and it has much better graphic, more details, a lot more fractions, goals, missions, but first Crusader Kings...was something that I enjoyed so much. You can start as a simple Duke and later on if you are wise enough to become even Emperor.

Try it...you won't regret. :)

--- End quote ---

WOW,thanks my friend,nice recommendation   ;)

Jojoj0:

--- Quote from: ali.rafami on June 22, 2018, 17:48:15 ---
--- Quote from: Borael on June 22, 2018, 09:47:30 ---
--- Quote from: ali.rafami on June 21, 2018, 10:25:14 --- i love Total War: Medieval II,I remember This was the second Total War game I played, the first being Rome, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I loved this game even more. Many improvements were made for this game, such as militia units, fortresses, larger unit queues, and more advanced diplomacy. Like any game, this one has its faults (e.g. bugs, bad AI), but overall it was a very fun game to play. I very much enjoyed the addition of castles and upgradable turrets, which offered a much more secure defense for contested areas, as well as the introduction of traders, which can be very useful for developing strong economies. I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes strategy games, especially fans of the Total War franchise.

--- End quote ---

As I can see that you enjoy strategies, my recommendation for you is the game which hit the light at 2004 known as Crusader Kings.
Dynasty stuff is done so greatly in there. Of course, there is a new one that came out at 2012 and it has much better graphic, more details, a lot more fractions, goals, missions, but first Crusader Kings...was something that I enjoyed so much. You can start as a simple Duke and later on if you are wise enough to become even Emperor.

Try it...you won't regret. :)

--- End quote ---

WOW,thanks my friend,nice recommendation   ;)

--- End quote ---
If you like Crusader Kings 1 and 2, try the rest of the Paradox grand strategy games, as well (Europa Universalis 1-4, Victoria 1 & 2, Hearts of Iron 1-4, Stellaris).

ppu-prof_or:
Наша группа квалифицированных мастеров проштудирована выдвинуть вам современные технологии, которые не только подарят прочную покров от заморозков, но и преподнесут вашему зданию элегантный вид.
Мы практикуем с современными составами, сертифицируя прочный время использования и замечательные решения. Теплоизоляция фронтонов – это не только экономия ресурсов на обогреве, но и заботливость о экологической обстановке. Экономичные инновации, какие мы применяем, способствуют не только твоему, но и сохранению природных ресурсов.
Самое главное: Сколько стоит работа утепление фасада у нас составляет всего от 1250 рублей за квадратный метр! Это доступное решение, которое преобразит ваш жилище в действительный приятный местечко с минимальными тратами.
Наши произведения – это не исключительно изолирование, это создание пространства, в где любой элемент символизирует ваш собственный моду. Мы примем во внимание все твои требования, чтобы преобразить ваш дом еще более гостеприимным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на https://www.ppu-prof.ru/
Не откладывайте занятия о своем квартире на потом! Обращайтесь к квалифицированным работникам, и мы сделаем ваш корпус не только теплее, но и моднее. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших проектах вы можете узнать на веб-ресурсе. Добро пожаловать в пределы удобства и стандартов.

Seo-Ul-nor:
Мы эксперты специалистов по продвижению в интернете, специализирующихся на увеличении трафика и повышении рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда гордимся своими успехами и предоставим вам доступ к нашему опыту и навыкам.
Какие возможности открываются перед вами:
• сколько стоит реклама интернет магазина
• Исчерпывающая оценка вашего сайта и разработка индивидуальной стратегии продвижения.
• Оптимизация контента и технических характеристик вашего сайта для достижения наивысших результатов.
• Ежемесячный мониторинг и анализ данных для постоянного совершенствования вашего онлайн-присутствия.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
Многие наши клиенты отмечают улучшения: рост посещаемости, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно, рост бизнеса. У нас есть возможность предоставить вам бесплатную консультацию, для обсуждения ваших требований и разработки стратегии продвижения, соответствующей вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите шанс улучшить свои результаты в интернете. Обратитесь к нам немедленно.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version