Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64069
Latest: Michailvdx
New This Month: 4162
New This Week: 128
New Today: 20
Stats
Total Posts: 73936
Total Topics: 20784
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 769
Total: 780
Marinamog
Marinaaxh
Google (9)

Author Topic: Dissolution  (Read 31494 times)

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Dissolution
« on: October 26, 2015, 20:35:15 »
(DISCLAIMER  8)
 ehm this particular story is not set in a specific timeline so the ages of the characters in this story may not be exactly "cannon" per say lol. It is set in the hidden Thunder for now but may expand as the story finds itself so there's no specific tone or theme one minute it may be filled with humour and end up incredibly dark lol so eh enjoy this short intro.)

Prelude:
”Why is it so hard to breathe?", was all that ran through his mind, he knelt down clutching his chest, the sky was dark, rain poured down washing blood down his face. His vision blurred, his hearing muffled, his throat filled with blood, he struggled to pick himself up while he gasped for air.

Footsteps approached, each step dragged in the heavily soaked dirt. Dry laughter could be heard but just barely.
He lifted his head in attempt to point out where this sound came from, but all that his eyes could make out was a dark blur that grew bigger as it came closer, taking shape of a shadow.

The shadow decreased in height as if crouching down. The man tried to speak, the very least mutter words but all that came out was blood. The shadow spoke in an almost musical tone,"Sh sh you'll strain yourself, you've done enough, it's time for you to rest now", with that the shadow's head came closer to the man and with a kiss to the forehead everything slowly went black.

• Character Name: Isei

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Dissolution
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 07:57:51 »
Nice one Lazy Bones, really enjoyed reading it, was some good descriptive writing there. Do you have a schedule for more?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:59:22 by Mars »
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 10:45:02 »
Haha not at the moment but I should have a schedule soon
Thanks btw

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 20:39:41 »
nice XD
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 10:50:42 »
you got me excited now ;), will be waiting for more :D, but tyt :).
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 18:40:23 »
Errand:
"Ugh why am i here" moaned Isei Himitsu, "I shouldnt have become chunnin" Isei continued to grumble, "Isei get over here!!" Kazuki Himitsu shouted. Peeking from his cover, Isei instantly ducked back attempting to cover himself from the fireballs being blasted towards him. Sighing Isei jumps from his cover, dodging fireballs as he ran towards the others, "become chunnin they said, life is easier they said" Isei thought to himself not paying attention to the fireball that hit the bottom of his hooded jacket setting it ablaze.

"Isei you're on fire!!", Isei's eyes lit up, shaking his head, he looked down at his body only to see flames, rushing to take his jacket off Isei dives into cover behind a wall bumping into Kurai Himitsu, who was grinning, struggling to keep himself from bursting out with laughter.
"This is the last time I go on a 'errand' with the two of you", patting himself as he stands up now clothes with a fitted mesh shirt.

"We're gonna have to take these guy out quickly, Isei and Kurai attack head on I'll cover you from above" Kazuki spoke calmly as he peeked around the wall, bombarded by fireballs he could only count seven or eight of them. Isei unsheathed his katana slightly, " these rogues are starting to irritate me anyways", Kurai began to stretch "about time I'm growing old here". Kazuki eyed Isei's katana "We are not to kill anyone only capture", Isei rolled his eyes and sheathed his katana  "Sure sure".

A smoke bomb is thrown,Kazuki jumps into the air, forming hand seals, his hands begin to glow a light blue, sparks of electricity began to crawl up and around his fingers, bolts of lightning start shooting out from his hands. The rogues were in a state if confusion, distracted by Kazuki's jutsu.

Kurai and Isei burst out from the smoke, with insane speed, although Kurai was noticbly faster than Isei. Infusing his feet with lightning released chakra, Isei caught up quickly, by the time the rogues noticed the duo it was too late, Kurai drops to the ground sliding his feet first, connecting with the first rogue, hitting his shin, the rogue thrown foward over Kurai, is given no time to land, Kurai throws multiple punches to his chest. His movements are almost impossible to see as Kurai suddenly appears  in front of the next rogue using only his right leg, Kurai kicks the rouge in the stomache , lifting the rogue up over his head with the same foot, slaming the rogue to the ground.

One of the rouges noticed this and began form seals but what stop by a grumpy Isei whos face suddenly appeared in front of the rogue, the rogue attempted to jump backwards but was instantly elbowed at the back of the head by Isei who still had his right hand on his sheathed katana. charging up his body Isei quickly took care of the rest of the rogues Kurai didn't get to. In shock the leader turned back to flee but froze, is eyes wide as beads of sweat rolled down his head. "Going somewhere?" Kazuki spoke coldly as he slowly stood up from where he was sitting.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 19:42:19 by Nas »

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 18:50:29 »
Had fun reading it, so your character has the time godlike speed as the fourth raikage?

Hope to see more stories like these in the future ^.^

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 18:58:51 »
great story! but u need to do a time like every week 2 chapters will be great (:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 19:23:38 by Sanji »
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 19:31:20 »
Your punctuation needs some work, you missed a lot of commas and some full stops and a typo "Sighing Isei jumps from his cover, dodging fireballs as he ran towards Isei" but other than that, it was truly amazing! Thanks for making me so badass XD!
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 19:35:37 »
Nas!! That was dope! :D +rep
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 19:41:22 »
Haha not exactly the same speed but in the eyes of the rogues they're pretty fast @Nova

Now that I have kinda sorted out the setting I'll try my best :) @Sanji

Haha thanks yeaa my laptop broke so I had to this on my phone by the end I got too lazy to proofread and fixed the punctuation errors from the draft... But yes I'll try to fix these next part xD @Shivraj

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2015, 14:54:48 »
Great chapter +rep
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 22:47:42 »
Effortless:
This is it"......
Kazuki beckoned his team to stop, while he surveyed the area, he turned to face the rogue they had captured " your assistance has been greatly appreciated" and with a swift hit to the neck the rogue slumped to the ground unconscious. Isei frowned with a confused expression on his face, " this is in the land of fire shouldn't the hidden Inferno or at least the hidden ash be taking care of this?", "We've got our own motives for being here, and the hidden Inferno are as bad as the rogues anyways and the hidden ash keep to themselves." Kurai explained as he counted his kunais.

" This is quick infiltrate and retrieve mission, we enter silently and use minimal force unless there is no option we use any means necessary to complete this mission, kill them all if need be ". Kurai stood up putting his kunai inside the pouch strapped to his leg. Isei crouched slightly wondering how long it would take to reach  the hidden thunder, "We do have one slight problem though, we have limited Intel on the layout of the cave, all we know is that these rogues do not use tags or set traps but with the rest of the way we're on our own" Kazuki nodded to see if the rest understood, with both Kurai and Isei nodding back in reply they teleported.

Two rogues guarded the entrance into cave, one rogue pushed the other on the chest and an argument broke out between them, the ninjas looked at each other confused with a shrug they took advantage of the argument going on and struck. With their backs turned towards the ninjas, the rogues could not see it coming, knocked out mid argument. The cave was dark and unusually hot, a warm air passed through the cave like the cave itself was breathing. The three ninjas moved deeper into the cave evading or knocking out rogues the came in contact with making sure to hide each body, the deeper they went the hotter it seemed to get.

The cave began to change, rocks were exchanged for some kind of grey sticky material which slowed them down considerably. Kazuki paused stopping both Isei and Kurai as they reached a strange type of grey vault, Kazuki looked around suspiciously something felt wrong and the other two could feel it too. "This isn't right this is too easy, we should fall back" Kazuki edged back from the vault "what but we're so close, we can handle whatever they throw at us" Kurai reassured Kazuki. Before they could argue about it the ground began to suck them in and the walls behind them blocking them in, Isei pulled out his Katana attempting to cut the material but to know success and before they knew it they were surrounded and bounded by this material.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 23:03:57 »
Loved it, can't wait for the next part xD

I'm guessing that cave is something like that "frog-throat prison " of Jiraya

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 02:39:53 »
nice chapter
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance