Forum > Anime

Goku vs Superman discussion

<< < (3/3)

NinjaMirage:
For the sake of this discussion let's say they both We're the worst version of them selfs.
Superman is under the effects of the red ring
And goku's sayain blood is boiling to distroyed the earth... we can't start talking about
Wether they would hold back because in actuality these too would likely be good friends and not fight at all.

StriderOtaku:

--- Quote from: NinjaMirage on December 29, 2016, 15:20:01 ---For the sake of this discussion let's say they both We're the worst version of them selfs.
And goku's sayain blood is boiling to distroyed the earth... we can't start talking about
Wether they would hold back because in actuality these too would likely be good friends and not fight at all.

--- End quote ---
true superman is illogically overpowered to a level that should not exist with little plot like Mars rightly said but this is not a discussion about plot its a versus battle. Misinformation and ignorance blinds a lot of people to the real powers superman has and so such comments like 'puny god' surface but nevertheless, If you've read a couple of comics you'd know..Goku CANNOT beat superman prime, he might survive, but beat?...i laugh at the thought.

Manuster:

--- Quote from: NinjaMirage on December 29, 2016, 15:20:01 ---For the sake of this discussion let's say they both We're the worst version of them selfs.

--- End quote ---

omds you could say that about everything versus match up though. I mean they made a whole movei about Superman vs Batman even though they're technically on the same side.

--- Quote from: taigakun on December 29, 2016, 10:39:17 ---Goku is just way too OP to lose to 'puny god' superman

--- End quote ---
Superman is invincible, idc who, what and how Goku beat anyone, Goku. Has. Limits. Superman has barriers, barriers can be broken through, limits have to be trained to surpass. Read my last bloody post no0b

Konohuro:
Superman would clearly win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version