Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 694
Total: 704
travemunc
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: Tatsujin 8  (Read 23498 times)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: Tatsujin 8
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 16:59:10 »
misi4444 i dont see anyone in charge of anything. all of theses orgs that want the tatsujin 8 to get inline are weak with maybe a dozen members or more and from now on any orgs that threatened us or dare warn us will be eliminated quckly cuz lets face it its all about who grows faster and i asure you they had there time to do so. after all its all about who gets the most business and unfortunately we are offering alot services that that take the whole point out of other orgs cuz we do more and sady these groups are slowly decline and time for new ones are arising

How will you get business if you make an enemy of the world? You need to learn business before you run any org with the goal of "business". You think the only way to eliminate someone is to kill them? You can make anyone crumble with a force huge enough. It is merely a matter of who has more influence.

And the people you make an enemy of are certainly more influential than you. The System is in-charge of all the business, you should firstly do some research before you start to talk shit.

This is your final warning. Katakiuchi will do no business with you. Farewell.

(I'd like to see you try to eliminate ANY org if I'm perfectly honest :) )
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 17:02:49 »
misi4444 i dont see anyone in charge of anything. all of theses orgs that want the tatsujin 8 to get inline are weak with maybe a dozen members or more and from now on any orgs that threatened us or dare warn us will be eliminated quckly cuz lets face it its all about who grows faster and i asure you they had there time to do so. after all its all about who gets the most business and unfortunately we are offering alot services that that take the whole point out of other orgs cuz we do more and sady these groups are slowly decline and time for new ones are arising

How will you get business if you make an enemy of the world? You need to learn business before you run any org with the goal of "business". You think the only way to eliminate someone is to kill them? You can make anyone crumble with a force huge enough. It is merely a matter of who has more influence.

And the people you make an enemy of are certainly more influential than you. The System is in-charge of all the business, you should firstly do some research before you start to talk shit.

This is your final warning. Katakiuchi will do no business with you. Farewell.

(I'd like to see you try to eliminate ANY org if I'm perfectly honest :) )

• Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 17:04:47 »
Ehmm you got it all wrong, there are two main forces you would have to deal with and that isn't going to be easy...
Katakiuchi alone could rape this ez pz :3
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 17:10:09 »
lol its look like i might be an enemy of the world but time will pass. there are two direction this can go tbh. ill be excited to see the results. till then
  • Character Name: Katugsuchi Yamazaki

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 17:13:55 »
What does the "8" mean in the name? The number of days your org has? :)

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 17:20:08 »
8 stands for the loop of life how one thing affects another

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 17:38:24 »
Best of luck with the org.

Moderators note:
Please refrain from double posting, I've seen that you're able to edit posts, now put it to better use rather than double-posting.
-Thanks in advance.

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 20:42:31 »
Bence you've been dismembered due to conflict of interest

Offline Manuster

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 23:33:30 »
Erm I'm not part of any beef or anything, I just wanna say good luck and kinda point out something...

"Unique features: Tatsujin 8 members usually display pieces of gold clothing and/or tattoe of the organisation logo on their back.

Members: members will be given code names to remain Anonymous"

So are the members anonymous or not?
Because I'm sure if they're displaying gold clothing or "tattoe" they kinda won't be...
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 07:35:10 »
How about you all stop being assholes and let the guy create his organisation.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline HermitTheSage

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 14:32:00 »
In general anyone can display gold pieces of clothing its just means the person might be a TJ 8, doesn't mean he is, but if hes wearing a mask + gold pieces it just helps distinguish which org he is from. the tattoo wont be seen by anyway cuz its on their back unless his shirtless so u might never see it in the first place. I've been a bit busy with my job, but ive got so much planned and sooner or later y'all will understand what makes mine different and unique. i see just some people feel threatened, might as well be cuz what ive got planned will be on the levels of biblical proportions. ty Mars, those who are being assholes are just butthurt about my org

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 16:29:38 »
Genuinely wondering, @Shivraj and any others. Why are you being assholes to this guy and his org
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 16:31:07 »
It's because they want to eliminate other organizations that wants to do anything related to business.
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 18:31:38 »
To Wipe out competition and existing threats to to group

Because those organizations have similar policies like Tatsujin 8. :) T8 members really have no right to complain, since their mentality is the same. Why would they let them be, if they mean potential danger for future? Thus, orgs have no other choice, but pick a fight. (at least something interesting happens here)

It is nothing personal, just organizations rp a bit.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 18:37:38 by misi4444 »

Offline taigakun

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 19:29:37 »
To Wipe out competition and existing threats to to group

Because those organizations have similar policies like Tatsujin 8. :) T8 members really have no right to complain, since their mentality is the same. Why would they let them be, if they mean potential danger for future? Thus, orgs have no other choice, but pick a fight. (at least something interesting happens here)

It is nothing personal, just organizations rp a bit.
But Heathen says:
Our intentions are pure, be it saving a kage or killing one, we will do whatever we have to to reach our goal. 

Every organization has their goal set out. Heathen is going to kill. Heathen is going to save. But that is what makes us heathen, unique. So if this org's goal is to eliminate competition, isn't that what makes the goal unique? or in this case, ins't that what makes Tatsujin 8 Tatsujin 8?

And why can't we just wait for the game to settle to arguments, i mean the goals of most of our orgs and clans are set to work out in the game.So store all your anger and destroy whatever org you have beef with later, instead of creating more forum drama.

So let's stop this argument and let this dude run an organization. Whatever happens will be settled in game.