Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Character Appearances + Outfit Creator

(1/2) > >>

Keri~:
In this game we should be able to have a different body shapes and characteristics to the bodies given. We should also have a color chart of what skin color we would like. As you know everyone can't be to pale, even-toned or Dark skinned, their should be more colors included..
For outfits, we should be able to customize are own outfits or be given a huge variety of presets so were not all wearing the same thing.

America:
There are a few posts about this, I think. Because the development is not very far, they only show that one body type. You will be able to make your own character. Male/Female, Skin Tone, Hair, Hair Color, Eye Color, etc. There are probably going to be lots of different clothing style that you can purchase with in game money. There are probably a few outfits that you can choose from the start. Just remember, the game is in pre-alpha.

Xendrus...:
There are many posts about this, but the effort being put into the game is for realism and accuracy. The whole idea about a color chart for skin, that would include colors like purple, green and azure. That's not realistic so I wouldn't get your hopes up about that being implemented into the game ^^. Hair color however is a completely different story, anyone can make their hair color any color, and I am sure that there's a vast variety of ways you can change about your characters physical appearance.

/Never fear/

J-man:
I think the skin colors should be all tones of human skin and white(like orochimaru) also when in game you can have face markings like jirayia had those blood tears,orochimaru those purple things around the eyes etc

Xendrus...:
There will be a vast majority variety, I am sure of it. Skin tones will probably be set on the few: Pale, lightly tanned, medium tanned, heavily tanned, light-skinned and dark-skinned (negro). Facial markings will most likely be added to the game, just don't expect a lot at the start, if any.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version