Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64466
Latest: valtrex india
New This Month: 335
New This Week: 11
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 76796
Total Topics: 22335
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1090
Total: 1102

Author Topic: what plans we can use to defeat vreg- VREG PLZ DONT READ WE TRUST U WONT!  (Read 30436 times)

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
SO GUYS LETS TALK AND MAKE PLANS TO BEAT VREG IN THE GAME FOR HE SAID ONE PERSON CANT DEFEAT HIM SO WE NEED PLANS AND GROUPS

NOW  PPL LETS TALK PLAN!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 20:26:00 by evolutionary-blaze »

• Character Name: takashi

Offline neffesh

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • neffesh has no influence.
  • Neffesh the Hugger *epic music*
    • View Profile
Vreg will read this...
  • Character Name: Neffesh

By Aoi Thank you <3
*hug*

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Considering that we know so little about the game we can't really come up with any decent strategies other than ones that require so little detail. Vreg isn't an AI, so plans that work on other games bosses won't work here. Vreg has every nature, but he will mostly be using Lightning. Wind Style users will be necessary, but the group should plan to have all types. Genjutsu probably won't work due to him having a Rinnegan like KG, and because he has a Rinnegan like KG he might be able to absorb ninjutsu. Right now, the best strategy is to attack in large numbers and bring lots of medical ninja. Have the attackers attack a few times, then switch out, get healed and let a different set of attackers attack. Make sure to keep Vreg off the medical ninja.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
Vreg will read this...
Considering that we know so little about the game we can't really come up with any decent strategies other than ones that require so little detail. Vreg isn't an AI, so plans that work on other games bosses won't work here. Vreg has every nature, but he will mostly be using Lightning. Wind Style users will be necessary, but the group should plan to have all types. Genjutsu probably won't work due to him having a Rinnegan like KG, and because he has a Rinnegan like KG he might be able to absorb ninjutsu. Right now, the best strategy is to attack in large numbers and bring lots of medical ninja. Have the attackers attack a few times, then switch out, get healed and let a different set of attackers attack. Make sure to keep Vreg off the medical ninja.

@Neffy well i trust him
@kusa: u have a very good idea and the switching command is nice but we shouldnt only bank on wind style and we should have a good group that we should protect (The genjutsu unit) because if u remember pain he was venerable to genjutsu thts probably  when we can get a hit on him but the chances of this hitting more than once is low, so if we were to have a genjutsu unit they should be probably really skilled to a big level.

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
Vreg will read this...

@Neffy well i trust him
@kusa: u have a very good idea and the switching command is nice but we shouldnt only bank on wind style and we should have a good group that we should protect (The genjutsu unit) because if u remember pain he was venerable to genjutsu thts probably  when we can get a hit on him but the chances of this hitting more than once is low, so if we were to have a genjutsu unit they should be probably really skilled to a big level.

Pain was only trapped in a Genjutsu when Jiraiya used a sound based one. Most genjutsu that messes up their visual won't work on Pain, but Vreg probably won't have 5 other copies of himself to get out of it. Genjutsu might work, we don't know yet. Vreg's favorite nature is Lightning, so wind will be useful. We want a lot of all natures, though.

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
Ok guys, but who'll gonna get his power? There will be many fights on that.
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
Great plan and all guys....Whats stopping Vreg from having a power like Chibaku Tensei that can destroy ALL of you in one move? Just food for thought.
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Offline rafay115

• Academy Student Poster
  • rafay115 has no influence.
  • reallly cool game, keep it up
    • View Profile
i dont know why we would want to kill him

he wil be making the balance
and hunting mass murderers and others

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
There are really only two reasons to hunt and kill Vreg. 1. If you want his five chakra natures and chakra mixes. 2. If you are the purest evil, and want Vreg out of your way. I won't be participating in the hunt for Vreg for a long time, if not at all. I would enjoy his chakra natures, but I don't really need them.

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
I will kill him for you guys, i will kill him 1-1.
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."

Offline conteledemonte

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • conteledemonte has no influence.
  • I'm not looking for fame, I'm looking for power.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Ookami
  • Organization: 11Ronin
I will kill him for you guys, i will kill him 1-1.
In a hundred years maybe.
  • Character Name: Kyioshi Ookami

WHEN HUNTED BY RONIN, DEATH ISN'T YOUR CHOICE. IT'S YOUR DESTINY!

• Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
lol i have no intensions of killiing vreg or do i..(i only follow where the wind goes).

Offline Utunama

• Xendrus' Bitch
  • Chunin Poster
  • Utunama has no influence.
  • Second King Spammer
    • View Profile
lol i have no intensions of killiing vreg or do i..(i only follow where the wind goes).

• Character Name: Utunama

Offline MadaraS

• Academy Student Poster
  • MadaraS has no influence.
  • Protector of the darkness.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Katakiuchi
Wait... What threat says that Vreg will have all five natures and a Rinnengan like KG? And when did he say that if you kill him, you get his chakra natures and chakra mixes? That would be awesome but i need evidence.
  • Character Name: Tsuki Kirishima

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

I want all his chakra natures. The only way would be with plenty of people attacking him together, with an absolute ton of stuns, snares and disables.
  • Character Name: Dawg