Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Anime Characters

(1/1)

svineas:
will characters like naruto sasuke ect be playable ? i think it would be better if we added them as npc and they could give us like clan mission

for example we choose the join the uzumaki clan and naruto could give us special missions like every 5-10 levels and stuff like that

also a character costumization system....if there is a topic like this i am sorry im just very excited and i didnt even bother searching XD

also i think it would be a good idea if we added the rogue ninjas as a faction....you know like a clan

anyway good luck with your work !

Cheers !

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: svineas on August 05, 2014, 20:48:46 ---will characters like naruto sasuke ect be playable ? i think it would be better if we added them as npc and they could give us like clan mission

for example we choose the join the uzumaki clan and naruto could give us special missions like every 5-10 levels and stuff like that

also a character costumization system....if there is a topic like this i am sorry im just very excited and i didnt even bother searching XD

also i think it would be a good idea if we added the rogue ninjas as a faction....you know like a clan

anyway good luck with your work !

Cheers !

--- End quote ---
You really ought to read the FAQ. There won't be anything specific (e.g.  specific characters, or clans etc)  to Naruto in Shinobi Life Online (copyright reasons). The game will be based on the same ancient Asian principles. The Kakashi model you've seen is a placeholder.

The FAQ: http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version