Forum > Naruto Manga

Conspiracy

(1/2) > >>

AugustRed:
Aliens

The Sage of the six paths, his brother, kaguya, they are all aliens.

"Kaguya is a princess who hails from an unknown distant land, and had lived long before the founding of the hidden villages, during an era of endless wars between mankind."

what if she was a alien that came from the moon during the war 0.0 . She is based off Kaguya from The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter who was from the moon.

What do you think?

m4r1us:
Didn't BZ say she turned people into White Zetsu in order to assembly an army? I wonder, what for? Some intergalactic battle perhaps...

AugustRed:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on August 07, 2014, 08:37:02 ---Didn't BZ say she turned people into White Zetsu in order to assembly an army? I wonder, what for? Some intergalactic battle perhaps...

--- End quote ---

zetsu looks like a alien too imo, but its the horns that makes me wonder the most

json243:

--- Quote from: AugustRed on August 07, 2014, 08:35:31 ---Aliens

The Sage of the six paths, his brother, kaguya, they are all aliens.

"Kaguya is a princess who hails from an unknown distant land, and had lived long before the founding of the hidden villages, during an era of endless wars between mankind."

what if she was a alien that came from the moon during the war 0.0 . She is based off Kaguya from The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter who was from the moon.

What do you think?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: AugustRed on August 07, 2014, 08:44:28 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on August 07, 2014, 08:37:02 ---Didn't BZ say she turned people into White Zetsu in order to assembly an army? I wonder, what for? Some intergalactic battle perhaps...

--- End quote ---

zetsu looks like a alien too imo, but its the horns that makes me wonder the most

--- End quote ---
Mind blowing thoughts right here

CaptainSpoon:
i think thats pretty much confirmed imo, when naruto asked origin of kaguya hagoromo told him its irrelevant. but before tht he said she comes from a far far away place.

#MoonAliens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version